Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Nicks Posting XXII v Wet Toast Beagles

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

qldmagpie67 wrote:
Now back to the original question how much ransom should we seek ? I was thinking $4,000,000 +

This IS an insurance-job, isn't it...?
Over the pre-season training camp in Bali, after an all-night bender, I gave you specific instructions on how to make somebody "go missing", but first task was to take out a "policy" for their untimely, er, disappearance...

Now please tell me you did that, so we can just follow the process to collect the pay-out, and re-invest the proceeds in the next overseas training camp?

Again, please tell me you did that.... it's not rocket-science...

Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 4:51 pm

The saying is "On a wing and a prayer". I will be on a wing and the scum player will be on his bloody knees within one minute of the game starting! All fair in love, war and footy. Nothing fairer than beating the scum by 10 or more goals and kicking them when they are down...... Twisted Evil Razz Cool I will be on fire!!!
King Monkey 

Location: On a journey to seek the scriptures of enlightenment....

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 5:48 pm

I remain loyal to Swoop.
However, that's only if he promises to never ever eeeeeevverrrrr unleash that GPS device on us that will only allow the car to drive to Morwell.

Oh you are a dee-mon, I love to fiiight."
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 6:34 pm

piedys wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:
Now back to the original question how much ransom should we seek ? I was thinking $4,000,000 +

This IS an insurance-job, isn't it...?
Over the pre-season training camp in Bali, after an all-night bender, I gave you specific instructions on how to make somebody "go missing", but first task was to take out a "policy" for their untimely, er, disappearance...

Now please tell me you did that, so we can just follow the process to collect the pay-out, and re-invest the proceeds in the next overseas training camp?

Again, please tell me you did that.... it's not rocket-science...

Dyso as our claim is pending and the insurance company are awaiting a death certificate we probably don't need to be discussing this in a public forum !!
So the answer to your question is yes
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 6:35 pm

The Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:
As our previous coach still hasn't shown up (did anyone pay the ransom ?) I'm assuming we may have to go it alone again this week team
I'm open for suggestions (that means bribes for the uneducated) on how the team should be assembled and who should be in & out
Several thoughts have crossed my mind this week and a couple even in football
I thought maybe we should assemble a cast of Hollywood tough guys to play the scum
Or maybe a team of Olympic champions
Or a team of world famous war heroes
Or a team of posters who haven't had "relations" with swoops goats in his absence
Or a team of serial killers and traitors you the type to give us a class lift

Or maybe we should just run a lottery. Let's say $25 a ticket per entry enter as many times as you like. All monies sent to Qldmagpie & Dyso's Bali recruiting forum. All cash please no CC accepted
I'm open to suggestions (that also means bribes)

I vote that you become the new coach elect while our supreme leader is away... I also put forward that I TBWCW, am selected in the seniors at FF this week (and for every other week) as I've been kicking 'Perceptive Fellow' goals for yearssssss now in the reserves!!

Btw do you take American Express??

I'll take American Express American slow American anything I can get my hands on
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 6:40 pm

King Monkey wrote:
I remain loyal to Swoop.
However, that's only if he promises to never ever eeeeeevverrrrr unleash that GPS device on us that will only allow the car to drive to Morwell.

King monkey I admire your loyalty no matter how misplaced it is. If swoop was still with us I'm sure it would bring a tear to his eye. As he's not the chances of you being selected have now diminished some what
May I suggest you think long and hard about your loyalty and who you would prefer to worship going forward
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 6:43 pm

Lazza wrote:
The saying is "On a wing and a prayer". I will be on a wing and the scum player will be on his bloody knees within one minute of the game starting! All fair in love, war and footy. Nothing fairer than beating the scum by 10 or more goals and kicking them when they are down...... Twisted Evil Razz Cool I will be on fire!!!

Lazza I love your enthusiasm in fact I think your stocks are rising quickly under this new dictatorship.
I can see a bright future for a young go getter like yourself
You might even earn a call up to Dyso and mine training and recruitment drive in Bali in the off season
5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 6:50 pm

King Monkey wrote:
I remain loyal to Swoop.

I too remain loyal to Swoop and I have had relations with his goats (plural) so I'm guaranteed a game either way.
I've never made it all the way to Morwell yet as the chloroform usually wears off by Warrigul and I usually unlock the boot from the inside (those old Datsuns are easy to escape from) and jump to the side of the road (remember it's a Datsun and rarely gets over 40 clicks)

One time I came too early and ended up in Gumbya Park.

I also the John Wren is awesome too, just in case he gets the nod. Dyso is ok, but I haven't forgiven him from when we last went to Bali and he told me to fill my boogie board with Oregano and rub the Balinese customs bloke with the machine gun on the head for luck.
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 7:03 pm

5150 wrote:
King Monkey wrote:
I remain loyal to Swoop.

I too remain loyal to Swoop and I have had relations with his goats (plural) so I'm guaranteed a game either way.
I've never made it all the way to Morwell yet as the chloroform usually wears off by Warrigul and I usually unlock the boot from the inside (those old Datsuns are easy to escape from) and jump to the side of the road (remember it's a Datsun and rarely gets over 40 clicks)

One time I came too early and ended up in Gumbya Park.

I also the John Wren is awesome too, just in case he gets the nod. Dyso is ok, but I haven't forgiven him from when we last went to Bali and he told me to fill my boogie board with Oregano and rub the Balinese customs bloke with the machine gun on the head for luck.

5150 the days of goat humping in the back of the dato on a alcohol fuelled drugged out benders are over
This is a far more me professional regime now
We take all our alcohol & drugs intravenously under the guise of a supplement program
Lazza 

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 11:20 am

qldmagpie67 wrote:
Lazza I love your enthusiasm in fact I think your stocks are rising quickly under this new dictatorship.
You might even earn a call up to Dyso and mine training and recruitment drive in Bali in the off season

Love your work as usual "qldmagpie67" but I have been summarily dropped this week against my greatest enemy, the Scum.....Oh the shame of this after my best game yet.... Crying or Very sad Sad

Now I know how Cloke feels............... Confused

qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 1:01 pm

Lazza wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:

Love your work as usual "qldmagpie67" but I have been summarily dropped this week against my greatest enemy, the Scum.....Oh the shame of this after my best game yet.... Crying or Very sad Sad

Now I know how Cloke feels............... Confused

It's ok Lazza I know the feeling I too have been dumped
Rumour has it there may be a rebel Nicks posting XXII circa cricket 1985
But you didn't hear that from me 😏
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 2:33 pm

5150 wrote:
I've never made it all the way to Morwell yet as the chloroform usually wears off by Warrigul and I usually unlock the boot from the inside (those old Datsuns are easy to escape from) and jump to the side of the road (remember it's a Datsun and rarely gets over 40 clicks).

Oh FFS qldmagpie67! How hard is it to get chloroform on the black-market that actually works, and not induce a nice little nanna-nap?!
Note to self: Review security features on Datsun Sunny, as abduction vehicle of choice...

5150 wrote:
Dyso is ok, but I haven't forgiven him from when we last went to Bali and he told me to fill my boogie board with Oregano and rub the Balinese customs bloke with the machine gun on the head for luck.

Uh, no, lost in translation during hangover.... instructions were to fill my boogie board with Oregano, and machine gun the Balinese customs bloke in the head if he rubs you up the wrong way... good luck...

Honestly, it's like running a crèche here sometimes... Rolling Eyes

Lazza 

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:05 pm

qldmagpie67 wrote:
It's ok Lazza I know the feeling I too have been dumped
Rumour has it there may be a rebel Nicks posting XXII circa cricket 1985
But you didn't hear that from me ��

My game has been cricket all my life so if I don’t get picked in that team, I'll be bloody miserable and inconsolable.... Crying or Very sad Sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: