Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Nicks Posting XXII v Wet Toast Beagles

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 9:11 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

35 Forever across half back im suprised we didnt get done by 162 points.

www.facebook/the hybernators
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 9:19 pm

Look it's easy to blame swoop42 for today's loss and I think we should.
Anyone watching the game today could see clearly I didn't give a toss about it once the lap dances started in the coaches box
Whoever got the timing wrong and sent the strippers at 3/4 time is to blame and I believe it was swoop
I'm easily distracted oh look there goes a mouse wow he moved quicker than any player today
I appointed a assistant and a assistant to the assistant for just this purpose

I'm going to do something not often done here I'm going to brutely honesty and say once I finish my report to swoop most of you hacks won't be getting a game next week
If anyone sees our leader tell him I did my best and I'm sorry for locking him in the locker at the Holden centre without and goats milk
There is a ransom demand I'll just check with Dyso how much 3 months in Bali will cost us then I'll get back to you with our demands
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 9:53 pm

Did pretty well considering we had no ruck division. Shocked
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 11:44 pm

I actually really wanted to make my return against the bluescum, thats the one i really want.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:33 am

Skaman did his best but after his head transplant operation earlier in the week it's no wonder he was a mess. Don't worry boss we'll come good at home against the scum this week.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:37 am

When was this exactly?
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 8:31 am

RudeBoy wrote:
Skaman did his best but after his head transplant operation earlier in the week it's no wonder he was a mess. Don't worry boss we'll come good at home against the scum this week.

Rude I wish I could believe that but you saw my mass changes after a win what do you think I'll do after a loss ??
Look I don't blame you personally for this loss but your at least 50% responsible along with JW, swoop, Neil, Jezza, Lazza, DTM, Magpiebat and several others
If you all admit your 50% culpability that would mean there's about 550% chance it wasn't my fault and that would help us achieve the desired outcome
On a positive note I had a successful and financially rewarding day as during the course of the match I raided the locker room and "found" all this cash just laying around in people's wallets and purses.
It seemed like the gods were truly smiling on me
The cash will be out to good use.
I'm planning a in depth video session and appraisal of several old classics including Debbie does Dallas, the Kardashians do Karachi & one in rememberance of our former coach goat orgy III
I'll look long and hard at match footage if time permits so I can make educated changes to next weeks line up
If time doesn't permit I'll just go with my whims at the time and make several posters sacrificial goats so to speak
I was pondering the virtues of sacrificing a virgin to the pagan gods but Dennis is booked solid this week so I'll put it on the bad burner until he's available
neil Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:42 am

Sack the coach
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:12 pm

qldmagpie67 wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:

Rude I wish I could believe that but you saw my mass changes after a win what do you think I'll do after a loss ??
Look I don't blame you personally for this loss but your at least 50% responsible along with JW, swoop, Neil, Jezza, Lazza, DTM, Magpiebat and several others
If you all admit your 50% culpability that would mean there's about 550% chance it wasn't my fault and that would help us achieve the desired outcome
On a positive note I had a successful and financially rewarding day as during the course of the match I raided the locker room and "found" all this cash just laying around in people's wallets and purses.
I'm planning a in depth video session and appraisal of several old classics including Debbie does Dallas, the Kardashians do Karachi & one in rememberance of our former coach goat orgy III
I'll look long and hard at match footage if time permits so I can make educated changes to next weeks line up
If time doesn't permit I'll just go with my whims at the time and make several posters sacrificial goats so to speak
I was pondering the virtues of sacrificing a virgin to the pagan gods but Dennis is booked solid this week so I'll put it on the bad burner until he's available

I can wear whatever you say coach, but FFS I don't want to have to go through another Leading Teams star chamber bullshit exercise again. Rolling Eyes
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 2:45 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:

I can wear whatever you say coach, but FFS I don't want to have to go through another Leading Teams star chamber bullshit exercise again. Rolling Eyes

That's a fair call rude. How about we compromise we won't let leading teams address the playing group but we will have Hiss come and explain his sex life with Bertha and the days his single handedly defeated the Japanese & Germans all with a pocket knife & photo of Eddie McGuire as a child in his pocket. Could be all the motivation this group need for success
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:19 pm

qldmagpie67 wrote:

There is a ransom demand I'll just check with Dyso how much 3 months in Bali will cost us then I'll get back to you with our demands

How the hell would i know how much 3 months in Bali will cost us?!
Check ya friggin credit card statements; it's your card I max-out at the bars and places of ill-repute, and not mine, I assure you....

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:43 pm

qldmagpie67 wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:

That's a fair call rude. How about we compromise we won't let leading teams address the playing group but we will have Hiss come and explain his sex life with Bertha and the days his single handedly defeated the Japanese & Germans all with a pocket knife & photo of Eddie McGuire as a child in his pocket. Could be all the motivation this group need for success

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:48 pm

piedys wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:

How the hell would i know how much 3 months in Bali will cost us?!
Check ya friggin credit card statements; it's your card I max-out at the bars and places of ill-repute, and not mine, I assure you....

Dyso there are several faults with your statement
Firstly your reference to my card as "yours" is incorrect the card I give you is one that is billed back to Eddie
Secondly you know I can't read so how the hell would I know what the statements say
Thirdly as to you being in Bali for 3 months this might help to explain our recruitment woes
Fourthly bars and houses of ill repute are just a daily occurrence so this isn't a abnormal expense
Finally anything that comes with your assurance is null and void after last years debacle in kings cross so I'm afraid you've lost me there

Now back to the original question how much ransom should we seek ? I was thinking $4,000,000 +
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 3:12 pm

As our previous coach still hasn't shown up (did anyone pay the ransom ?) I'm assuming we may have to go it alone again this week team
I'm open for suggestions (that means bribes for the uneducated) on how the team should be assembled and who should be in & out
Several thoughts have crossed my mind this week and a couple even in football
I thought maybe we should assemble a cast of Hollywood tough guys to play the scum
Or maybe a team of Olympic champions
Or a team of world famous war heroes
Or a team of posters who haven't had "relations" with swoops goats in his absence
Or a team of serial killers and traitors you the type to give us a class lift

Or maybe we should just run a lottery. Let's say $25 a ticket per entry enter as many times as you like. All monies sent to Qldmagpie & Dyso's Bali recruiting forum. All cash please no CC accepted
I'm open to suggestions (that also means bribes)
The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 4:35 pm

qldmagpie67 wrote:
As our previous coach still hasn't shown up (did anyone pay the ransom ?) I'm assuming we may have to go it alone again this week team
I'm open for suggestions (that means bribes for the uneducated) on how the team should be assembled and who should be in & out
Several thoughts have crossed my mind this week and a couple even in football
I thought maybe we should assemble a cast of Hollywood tough guys to play the scum
Or maybe a team of Olympic champions
Or a team of world famous war heroes
Or a team of posters who haven't had "relations" with swoops goats in his absence
Or a team of serial killers and traitors you the type to give us a class lift

Or maybe we should just run a lottery. Let's say $25 a ticket per entry enter as many times as you like. All monies sent to Qldmagpie & Dyso's Bali recruiting forum. All cash please no CC accepted
I'm open to suggestions (that also means bribes)

I vote that you become the new coach elect while our supreme leader is away... I also put forward that I TBWCW, am selected in the seniors at FF this week (and for every other week) as I've been kicking 'Perceptive Fellow' goals for yearssssss now in the reserves!!

Btw do you take American Express??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: