Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Encounters with Pie greats

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:03 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

makri wrote:
After 2003 grand final loss in Heat Nightclub. Feeling sorry for myself hit the bourbons, HARD. Gone to the bar to order another and I see some flog in a Lions jumper, on closer inspection it was Martin Pike, and next to him, Anthony Rocca. Fired off an expletive laced jibe at Rocaa how his elbows had cost us the 2003 GF. My mates dragged me out of there pretty quick.

My brother was called to a job a few years back, he met
Martin, Martin was the cleaner of sorts at this complex, had some very, very interesting tales to tell, especially about North players back in the day.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Number 35 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:52 am

Bumped into licuria at a crown nightclub over ten years ago. Mate was friends with him so we had a quick chat. I told him I was a collingwood fan, so he said that if I happen to bump into bucks and woewodin to not tell them I saw him. Later I was lining up for Chinese food and I noticed Buckley in the line. Had a quick chat bout footy. We had just lost the granny. I could see his disappointment when I brought it up. I told him I believed he would get one soon. No shit that made his day. I was with two other mates. To my disbelief, I saw Buckleys misses and woewodin and his misses in a confrontation with one of my mates. Tanya had stolen my mates cap and definitely had a few. Bucks shook his head and began walking towards them as they were about 20 metres away. My mate asked for his hat back and was a bit embarrassed. Especially coz his hair looked funny when he wore a hat. She gave the hat back but then woewodin started shouting abuse at my mate and reving up. Bucks moved their group on. As I walked off with my mates. My mate was shouting back to woewodin and it was nearly on. Bucks is a true gentlemen. However woewodin is the biggest dick I've ever met and I think Liguria agreed and something had happened between them as well. I can't recall what had happened though. Don't recall woewodin being around much longer after that either.
Number 35 

Bumped into licuria at a crown nightclub over ten years ago. Mate was friends with him so we had a quick chat. I told him I was a collingwood fan, so he said that if I happen to bump into bucks and woewodin to not tell them I saw him. Later I was lining up for Chinese food and I noticed Buckley in the line. Had a quick chat bout footy. We had just lost the granny. I could see his disappointment when I brought it up. I told him I believed he would get one soon. No shit that made his day. I was with two other mates. To my disbelief, I saw Buckleys misses and woewodin and his misses in a confrontation with one of my mates. Tanya had stolen my mates cap and definitely had a few. Bucks shook his head and began walking towards them as they were about 20 metres away. My mate asked for his hat back and was a bit embarrassed. Especially coz his hair looked funny when he wore a hat. She gave the hat back but then woewodin started shouting abuse at my mate and reving up. Bucks moved their group on. As I walked off with my mates. My mate was shouting back to woewodin and it was nearly on. Bucks is a true gentlemen. However woewodin is the biggest dick I've ever met and I think Liguria agreed and something had happened between them as well. I can't recall what had happened though. Don't recall woewodin being around much longer after that either.
Number 35 

Piethagoras' Theorem Taurus

the hypotenuse, is always a cakewalk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:21 am

played golf and hung out with the hulk a few times through a mutual friend. A pretty colourful character.
Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:56 am

I ended up on the team bus, blind drunk with black & white helium filled balloons attached to my jesters hat after a victory at subi oval one year. The look of shock on Pebbles face was priceless.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:31 am

Number 35 wrote:

It's just as well Shane was such a magnificent player.
matrix10 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:56 pm

took a piss next to Anthony Rocca at the copeland one year.

Needless to say I felt less manly ever since.

Have met a lot of the players socially over the years- sad to say, but current captain is probably the least friendly of any footy player I've ever met-barring Spider Everitt who told me to f$#% off when I said hi at the Terminus years ago
makri Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:42 pm

matrix10 wrote:

Have met a lot of the players socially over the years- sad to say, but current captain is probably the least friendly of any footy player I've ever met-barring Spider Everitt who told me to f$#% off when I said hi at the Terminus years ago

Meet few professional sportsmen over the years. Have to say the funniest was Aaron Davey from Melbourne about 8 years ago in Adelaide during an end of season soccer trip. This guy is a laugh a minute, genuine good bloke. Recognised him, and started talking to him and his mate. They ended up joining our group as we bar hopped around Adelaide that night. Ended up at a pub owned by Simon Goodwin from Adelaide. Here my mate had Graham Johncock convinced that he was an ex Collingwood reserves player which resulted in quite a few drink cards.

3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:52 pm

Skids wrote:
I ended up on the team bus, blind drunk with black & white helium filled balloons attached to my jesters hat after a victory at subi oval one year. The look of shock on Pebbles face was priceless.

Laughing Laughing love it

www.facebook/the hybernators
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:54 pm

matrix10 wrote:

A SPIDA a man of great Swiss manners and table napkins.

www.facebook/the hybernators
mudlark 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:15 pm
Post subject: Re: Encounters with Pie greatsReply with quote

35forever wrote:
mudlark wrote:
Bob Sugar wrote:
Was at the Tunnel one night with a mate of mine and we ended up ruling the pool table, Nek minnit Bucks and Willow throw their $1 into the ring, I was awestruck, couldn't believe it, my wing man was an ex Fitzroy man, we knew who they were but we didn't let on, long story short we won the day, Bucks broke off a convo to come and shake our hands and say well done, TBH I don't remember if Willow did or not, Bucks was all I remembered.

Did you find the balls to tell him he can't coach?? Did you tell him he's taken us backwards?? Or are you only brave enough to say it here where Bucks has no right of reply ,especially to your anonymity?? Confused

You Muppet!! It would've been pretty damn clever of him to tell Bucks he's a crap coach years before he started coaching?!!

I've always thought you were a wanker and you've totally confirmed it. Muppet???
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:43 pm

mudlark wrote:
35forever wrote:
mudlark wrote:
Bob Sugar wrote:
Was at the Tunnel one night with a mate of mine and we ended up ruling the pool table, Nek minnit Bucks and Willow throw their $1 into the ring, I was awestruck, couldn't believe it, my wing man was an ex Fitzroy man, we knew who they were but we didn't let on, long story short we won the day, Bucks broke off a convo to come and shake our hands and say well done, TBH I don't remember if Willow did or not, Bucks was all I remembered.

Did you find the balls to tell him he can't coach?? Did you tell him he's taken us backwards?? Or are you only brave enough to say it here where Bucks has no right of reply ,especially to your anonymity?? Confused

You Muppet!! It would've been pretty damn clever of him to tell Bucks he's a crap coach years before he started coaching?!!

I've always thought you were a wanker and you've totally confirmed it. Muppet???

You really are a sad little £$%$er aren't ya?

You like this.
mudlark 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:16 pm

Bob Sugar wrote:
mudlark wrote:
35forever wrote:
mudlark wrote:
Bob Sugar wrote:

Just sad that you actually think you are a good person.Which you aren't .You're total moron who proves it on a daily basis .I think you are a gutless turd who doesn't deserve to even mention Bucks name. No sadness here dick head.
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:02 pm

mudlark wrote:
Bob Sugar wrote:
mudlark wrote:
35forever wrote:
mudlark wrote:
Bob Sugar wrote:

Just sad that you actually think you are a good person.Which you aren't .You're total moron who proves it on a daily basis .I think you are a gutless turd who doesn't deserve to even mention Bucks name. No sadness here dick head.

image.jpeg

You like this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4   

Jump to: