Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Cloke conundrum

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 3:39 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

There's something you don't know? I'm bitterly disappointed. No doubt, you'll let us know as soon as something comes to hand.
CarringbushCigar Taurus

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 3:41 pm

Penguin Pie wrote:
Culprit wrote:
If Cloke is fit he will be named this week as the cupboard is bare. Shocked
I'm reading on BF that Cloke has cracked it and decided to "walk away from footy". The rumour is that that was why he didn't line up in the VFL, and the club has spread a story that he injured himself pre-game (to keep the media at bay while he sorts himself out).

I hope it is all BS, but in one way it wouldn't surprise if true, because the club's injury excuse re Travis sounded phoney.

It's so wonderful how our senior coach has done so well with our highest paid player. Year in year out Cloke only improves under this coaching genius.

Add Travis to the long list of Buckley achievements.
Well done Nathan - you have run another premiership great out of the club.

Travis if you are listening, we know you love Collingwood - do the right things and tell the media how it really is behind the four walls.
Whats really going on behind the smoke and shadows in the mirrors ?
Us supporters are desperate for this charade of FIGJAM to come to an end.
Talk to your manager - i'm sure that can't penalise you for being honest.

We need a coup from the inside to end the longest running horror movie ever screened in Black and White - The Buckley Fig Jam Massacre

Last edited by CarringbushCigar on Mon May 09, 2016 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 3:46 pm

Cloke takes a compromising photo of himself, it finishes up all over social media in the off-season, he becomes a figure of ridicule, struggles to perform (on the field, I mean) in the early part of 2016 and it's the coach's fault?

Yes, ok - I see that now.
Jez07 

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 3:49 pm

Cloke needs to accept some responsibility but Buckley has virtually run him into the ground. Gave him no support when he traded out Dawes and the brainiac in the coaching box thought he could get his confidence up by playing him in the ruck this year.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 4:05 pm

Jez07 wrote:
Cloke needs to accept some responsibility but Buckley has virtually run him into the ground. Gave him no support when he traded out Dawes and the brainiac in the coaching box thought he could get his confidence up by playing him in the ruck this year.

Bucks has supported and stood by Cloke for the past 2-3 years when his form has been shithouse.

Cloke has always been overrated and now he's behaving like a big girl and crying to his Daddy over being dropped for poor form. Time to f*ck him off for good.
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 6:54 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
Jez07 wrote:

Bucks has supported and stood by Cloke for the past 2-3 years when his form has been shithouse.

Cloke has always been overrated and now he's behaving like a big girl and crying to his Daddy over being dropped for poor form. Time to f*ck him off for good.

that's unfair. he has supported bucks. don't get sucked in.

What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 7:08 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
Jez07 wrote:

Buckley has always been overrated and now he's behaving like a big girl and crying to his wife over being criticised for poor form. Time to f*ck him off for good.

didick 

didick

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 7:25 pm

I wonder how Trav would have been going in a team like the Hawks, Cats, Swans the last few years. A team with foot skills who can actually deliver the ball to him in a position he is supposed to be playing in. A team that can keep the ball in our attacking half of the ground and not see it bombed in and then whisked away to the other end for a coast to coaster. A team where they actually win their fair share of centre clearances and have an idea and plan for what to do with it when they get a centre clearance. I bet he'd be up and about a bit more. I reckon some of those teams, and most others would love to get him into their team.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 7:49 pm

Quotes from Cloke tonight, interviewed on 7 news. (paraphrased)

I love this club and I love Bucks, the reason I stayed here was Bucks, I'm not going anywhere else, I just want to get fit and get some form back.

This was on his way into training this morning.

What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:26 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Quotes from Cloke tonight, interviewed on 7 news. (paraphrased)

I love this club and I love Bucks, the reason I stayed here was Bucks, I'm not going anywhere else, I just want to get fit and get some form back.

This was on his way into training this morning.

he then muttered under his breath..."I wish Bucks would walk into a smoke filled room so I could emerge from the shadows and push him out the window." I swear it's true.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:38 pm

^

I'm sure it's equally as true as at least half of your posts.

Jez07 

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:48 pm

Cloke is not going to disclose his true feelings to a sports reporter who bailed him up as he walked to his car. God some of you are gulliable.
5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:56 pm

I'm happy to take it on face value Jiz07.
Not everything is a bad as you want it to be.
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:31 pm

roar wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
It isn't that long ago there were predictions of future superstardom for Brenden Abbott - about 5 minutes before he took off on that stellar run of never playing another VFL game.

I was heart broken when he left but seeing he was having some emotional problems, it's very lucky he didn't stay for this year.

I still have hopes of him returning next year.

+1. Was really excited about what he might bring. Hopefully he isn't lost to AFL footy.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:35 pm

excited about what he might bring might have been.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 13 of 14   

Jump to: