Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

No show Robbo!!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WarrenerraW 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:49 pm
Post subject: No show Robbo!!!Reply with quote

Off he goes again. Sour grapes slobbo sticking in the boot because we banned his fat **** and rightly so. Here's the article from sen. Link below. I've added comments.

Collingwood gave a glaring lack of collective effort on the weekend against St Kilda and it is not surprising that expectations on what they can achieve this season have lowered, says Mark Robinson. (oh really captain obvious. Now I wonder why that is hey? you had nothing to do with that now did you?)

He deemed that the Pies lacked heart in their performance and were comprehensively outworked around the ground with and without the ball.
(Geez you're full of glowing assessments aren't you. Oh, and by the way, you lack morals and integrity and you're not fit to be a journalist's bumhole)

“Clearly there’s angst in the rank and file – and the angst has been growing for some time,” said Robinson on SEN radio. (angst which you caused and are directly responsible for as a result of the bile you wrote about our great team)

“The expectation this year was pretty high and after the first three rounds that expectation has lowered significantly for a lot of people. (I see someone's been on Nick's recently...)

“The focus is on a lot of areas with Collingwood but it always starts and ends with the coach and from the coach it goes to the coaching group. (yes captain obvious, anything you say captain obvious)

“You know, the Collingwood forwards yesterday what did they lay five tackles between them for 100 minutes of football? (that's 5 more tackles than you'll ever lay in your lifetime slobbo)

“I mentioned Jarryd Blair who I think is a real fighter, someone I’d go to the trenches with, he can’t kick a goal and he didn’t lay a tackle on the weekend. (you're not fit be in the trenches you **** and if you were there, then you'd be used as a human shield I can assure you)

“I’m writing about this tomorrow, about Collingwood and Richmond, it’s not the end of the season because the art of coaching when your team is down to find ways to inspire a game plan that everyone buys in to. (Oh I bet you are and I bet you're drooling over the prospect of having yet another crack at our great club. get stuffed)

“At the very least the Tigers had a crack at the weekend and it was their inability to keep the pill which killed them – Collingwood, lacked ticker on the weekend. (Once again you lack the ethics and moral credibility it takes to be a journalist)

“That was pathetic what they showed on the weekend against St Kilda, it’s as though St Kilda had 20 players on the field.” (you're pathetic slobbo - a pathetic excuse for a journalist).

Drugs story has likely caused issues within group

The chief football writer for the Herald Sun, who wrote the article regarding the suspected number of Pies players who had positive hair tests for illicit drugs in the off-season, believes that story may have caused a division amongst the players.

“I would think there’s internal issues, I’m guessing here I’m not saying there is,” said Robinson. (oh you're guessing are you slobbo, yeah you're good at that aren't you. What was it.. up to 11 players you say, or you're not sure. get your hand off it. don't know the other two clubs do you?)

“Now, the drugs story I would say that’s upset the playing group – well the Collingwood captain Scott Pendlebury has busted his bum for ten years.

“He’s won a premiership, takes over the captaincy, he wants to get the most out of this football club – how does he feel when he finds out after two of his players get suspended for taking drugs and then the numbers come back on the hair tests?” (now you're worried about other peoples feelings you selfish self-centred ****. You make me sick. you were more than happy to release those numbers weren't you. How do you think the supporters feel, the players, the members, the sponsors, the players' families and friends. did you ever consider the broader implications of what you wrote and the impact it had on our great club and everyone associated with it. Once again, get stuffed.)

Read more at http://www.sen.com.au/news/04-16/robbo-says-pies-lacked-ticker-tips-internal-issues#Lz5rRuFiMKZZSThK.99

this will probably get banned but what the hell. it was worth it.

slobbo is at it again, sticking the boot into us. Seems he can't contain himself can he... Now I don't mind a journalist making an honest observation on where we're at right now but I certainly have an issue with this **** having a go. After all he's one of the main reasons we're in the state we're in now.
didick 

didick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:55 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

He's probably just paraphrasing Nicks after the weekend.
Regarding our performance, I don't think he's said anything we haven't been saying, and that blind freddy could have seen.
Stuff on the division due to the drug saga is speculation.

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:08 pm

Laughing Laughing

I listened to him and have to agree, I reckon Robbo is a poster on Nicks
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:15 pm

i thought robbo wasn't going to get a mention here again. didn't everyone sign up to that?

nothing he has said is a surprise or untrue.

John Wren Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:17 pm

didick wrote:
He's probably just paraphrasing Nicks after the weekend.
Regarding our performance, I don't think he's said anything we haven't been saying, and that blind freddy could have seen.
Stuff on the division due to the drug saga is speculation.

i find it hard to think that a division doesn't exist on some level.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:53 pm

I actually managed to catch a bit of this tripe from slobbo, the mongrel who cannot get a job in the canberra press gallery, which he covets. Even andy maher, no Piesman, pulled him up on the drugs shit, saying "but hangon robbo, you had a fair bit to do with that because you only named one team only, and it was all about collingwood, wasnt it ?"The pig had no real reply just mumbled something unrelated, he is a pathetic low life flog, and incidentally, i have no doubt he reads Nicks, and some of you twits on here are feeding him bile and hate, from our rats in our ranks.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
John Wren Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:18 pm

that was a short lived exile.
Flashman 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:19 pm

What is he meant to piss in our pockets and say we were wonderful on the weekend?

We've been pathetic since mid 2015 and deserve to be put on notice. How thin skinned are some of you?

Robinson is a shit journalist and a hack but nothing he's said here isn't true. We were shit. We were lazy. We were badly coached. We deserve everything coming our way.
MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:28 pm

Drop it please.
We're in the business of winning games of football, not harping on what irrelevant journalists like Robbo have to say.
Let's focus on Melbourne on the weekend please. One less mid in Vince to worry about. We need to work on our defensive structures and who to bring in from our VFL side to defeat Melbourne.
rand corp 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:40 pm

Can't stand Robbo but have to agree with most of his comments, about time someone came out and put a rocket up the players.

We have plenty of talent but there is something rotten down in Denmark at the moment, they are just not playing for their coach. Maybe the drugs issue maybe the messages are stale, maybe the players don't buy into the playing style/game plan.

Whatever it is, the players are as flat as I have seen the group since Murray Weideman was coach.
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:55 pm

Time the heat was turned up on Buckley.

He's been given a pretty easy ride by the media during the last couple of seasons.

Robinson said nothing most of us aren't already thinking.

scoobydoo 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:23 pm

Who f$$$ing cares what that fat arsehole says or thinks, why would any

Collingwood supporter waste breath repeating his crap. Ignore the idiots,

Even the ones posting on this site
MightyMagpie 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:27 pm

Were we expecting positive press from journos after the first three rounds after what we served up?
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:33 pm

Flashman wrote:
What is he meant to piss in our pockets and say we were wonderful on the weekend?

We've been pathetic since mid 2015 and deserve to be put on notice. How thin skinned are some of you?

Robinson is a shit journalist and a hack but nothing he's said here isn't true. We were shit. We were lazy. We were badly coached. We deserve everything coming our way.

rand corp wrote:
Can't stand Robbo but have to agree with most of his comments, about time someone came out and put a rocket up the players.

We have plenty of talent but there is something rotten down in Denmark at the moment, they are just not playing for their coach. Maybe the drugs issue maybe the messages are stale, maybe the players don't buy into the playing style/game plan.

Whatever it is, the players are as flat as I have seen the group since Murray Weideman was coach.

swoop42 wrote:
Time the heat was turned up on Buckley.

He's been given a pretty easy ride by the media during the last couple of seasons.

Robinson said nothing most of us aren't already thinking.

MightyMagpie wrote:
Were we expecting positive press from journos after the first three rounds after what we served up?

all of the above!

please!! we gave it to him on a plate!!

mudlark 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:45 pm
Post subject: No show Robbo!!!Reply with quote

Robbo is a no-show on AFL 360.The Buckley night?? Hopefully Buckley wouldn't come on if the shite bucket was there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3   

Jump to: