Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Don't sack Buckley

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raw Hammer 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:10 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Damien wrote:
Raw Hammer wrote:
Dude, you clearly haven't watched us at all this season. This team is cooked.

I've watched every game. Only been OS for the last two. Clearly you're a panic merchant like most on this forum.

Panic merchant? Good one. I know what I see, and we are a plod squad with no skill or idea playing a game plan that none of us can recognise as being "Collingwood" after 5 years with the same coach coughing up the same end to end goals since day one. We're a patch work of round one draft picks and B-grade mids who have no clue how to play with one another or manufacture a goal that doesn't result from a turnover.

www.facebook.com/groups/knightsofabbotsford

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:22 pm

Next week. After the loss to the bombers. Ed will sack Bucks.
Doc63 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:24 pm

1970 wrote:

I think that's when it will happen.

Cakewalk 

For a minute there I lost myself , I lost myself

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:24 pm

Makes more sense if you're out of the country and don't get to see us picked apart live.
Flashman 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:26 pm

Damien wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Takes a brave soul to post this today.

I'm brave mate. I'm also overseas at present. I am pleased to be away from the feeding frenzy which has obviously been occurring and will continue this week. But I've been around long enough to see how quickly it can turn around.

Well he's ruined our side over 5 seasons so I'd like to know how quickly this train wreck will get turned around and what you're basing your absolute and unfathomable faith in this hack of a coach on, that the rest of us can't see?
Redlight 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:38 pm

Flashman wrote:
Well he's ruined our side over 5 seasons so I'd like to know how quickly this train wreck will get turned around and what you're basing your absolute and unfathomable faith in this hack of a coach on, that the rest of us can't see?

You're just a random internet punter. Why should anyone have faith in your ability to see anything? Leave it to the experts, if the club starts responding to the howling of ill-informed fans then we'll be stuffed for decades. Just like the Tigers.
Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:41 pm

Very Happy My mates who were at the game thought he coached well after quarter time bringing us back into the game.
their thought were:
We got killed at the clearances in the first quarter and the man on man pressure although good left us open in the back where the Deamons capitalized
We were always playing catch up footy. Deamons got the rub of the green when we looked like bridging the gap.
Deamons defended well and didn't allow us to set up easy goals.
White was disappointing for a big man.
Cloke was rucking and should have been contesting marks instead!!
On hindsight given I haven't seen the game, and only heard the second half on radio stream. Buckley would have been better served in the tall department with Cox instead of White.
Flashman 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:05 pm

Redlight wrote:
Flashman wrote:

You're just a random internet punter. Why should anyone have faith in your ability to see anything? Leave it to the experts, if the club starts responding to the howling of ill-informed fans then we'll be stuffed for decades. Just like the Tigers.

What you mean the experts who appointed a man with absolutely no senior coaching experience who has proceeded to dismantle our list and ruined our onfield performance and reputation and shattered supporter morale?

I'm questioning just how well informed these experts of yours are and if they are indeed qualified to decide anything seeing as they also saw fit to extend Buckley's contract with a year to run despite his diminishing returns in every completed year of his coaching career.

Supporters are right to be pissed off with the performance at the club and to ask questions about the clubs future seeing as we've been promised improvement and been delivered nothing but failure in recent years.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:16 pm

We may have lost today, and I am pissed off about that, but we showed some really good signs for the first time this year.

We're on the way back. Strap in people, it's a long season and it isn't over yet.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:19 pm

stui magpie wrote:
We may have lost today, and I am pissed off about that, but we showed some really good signs for the first time this year.

We're on the way back. Strap in people, it's a long season and it isn't over yet.

Good on yer stuipie, and on that too rare positive note, im outa here, next week is a new game, and hopefully we will have continue those good signs next week, all our boys need is a win, a victory can do wonders in footy. Cool

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
kymbo5@yahoo.com.au 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:27 pm

stui magpie wrote:

Be careful, finding positives in our club now according to some on this board is criminal.

WarrenerraW 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:30 pm

1970 wrote:

We can only hope.
MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:33 pm

The players played their guts out today without reward. Now's not the time to sink the boots in.
partypie 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:36 pm

stui magpie wrote:

Thanks for those words of wisdom
yin-YANG 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:45 pm

partypie wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

Thanks for those words of wisdom

Yes we showed signs - we brought some intensity and fight with 99 tackles - but they the dreamons looked so much better going forward. Our marks in the forward 50 are drying up even though Darcy is looking dangerous and Grundy even plonked a few around the ground. It is the delivery not the quality of the players. Out style - if you can call it that is rubbish.

The young guys are improving and the newbies did OK Aish looked OK with Treloar poised under the pump and even Howe providing some fight - however we just bomb it long and most sides will destroy us by dropping a player back to sweep up. We need to look for options. But we have no poise or plan when under the pump. This is the main problem.

Defensive run was much better but our creative run and ball movement was a long way behind the Dees and any team in the top half of the comp. We could beat the bottom 4 but we will need more than effort to beat the rest and I am not sure if Bux has the answers Sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 2 of 12   

Jump to: