Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Whose gettable targets and wishlist trades come end of 2016

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:45 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Pies4shaw wrote:
Apparently Hooker has signed back on at Essendon for 5 years - according to SEN.

I mention this only because it may be of interest to some - I certainly didn't think Collingwood should have been after him.

You'd presume he held them over a barrel under the circumstances.
I'd expect he demanded a substantial increase from 2017 onwards.
Guess there will be some room in the Dons salary cap next year...

Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:52 am

I'd love to know where Hurley is at. Not that it really matters, but does anyone know who he supported growing up?
Presti35 Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:01 am

Would love to get my hands on Trent McKenzie from GCS too. Does anyone know his contract status?

Also Jaeger O'Meara is an interesting one. Was looking to be a dead set gun until the knee. Does anyone know when he'll be back? Could he be looking for a fresh start?

qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:34 pm

Presti35 wrote:
Would love to get my hands on Trent McKenzie from GCS too. Does anyone know his contract status?

Also Jaeger O'Meara is an interesting one. Was looking to be a dead set gun until the knee. Does anyone know when he'll be back? Could he be looking for a fresh start?

O'Meara is an interesting one. He's listed as indefinite on injury list from Suns but has been seen jogging laps and doing work away from main group the past month. There was talk he may be available for the NEAFL at end of April but haven't heard anything since.
He brought an apartment in Melbourne as his girlfriend lives down here full time.
He had commented ages ago that the thrill of playing on the G most weeks for a big Melbourne club would be something he would consider in the future
I mentioned ages ago he would be one I would throw the kitchen sink at but now after his knee issues I would be hesitant
If he got back on the field and was a blew to string 10-12 games together then all bets are back on
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:55 pm

We really need to chase another mobile tall up back. Keefe will be helpful but underdone .

www.facebook/the hybernators
Presti35 Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:00 am

qldmagpie67 wrote:
Presti35 wrote:

O'Meara is an interesting one. He's listed as indefinite on injury list from Suns but has been seen jogging laps and doing work away from main group the past month. There was talk he may be available for the NEAFL at end of April but haven't heard anything since.
He brought an apartment in Melbourne as his girlfriend lives down here full time.
He had commented ages ago that the thrill of playing on the G most weeks for a big Melbourne club would be something he would consider in the future
I mentioned ages ago he would be one I would throw the kitchen sink at but now after his knee issues I would be hesitant
If he got back on the field and was a blew to string 10-12 games together then all bets are back on

I can feel the hesitance. Last thing we need is another injury plagued player. But I still feel he's worth pursuing. But of course the price has to be right.

Another that falls into this category is Jack Trengove. You think he'd def want out of Melbourne. But is he worth it?

Number 35 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:26 am

We trade cloke plus sharenberg/Keefe/goldsack. We acquire dusty martin for 2017. Our territorial football takes over the afl by storm. The greatest midfield ever assembled led by captain Scott Pendlebury and vice captain Steele Side bottom. Warriors like Treloar Adams Dusty and Greenwood. Crisp De Goey Aishh and runners like Varcoe Thomas and Goodyear. We may even have the son of the marvel running the wings!
Number 35 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:26 am

We trade cloke plus sharenberg/Keefe/goldsack. We acquire dusty martin for 2017. Our territorial football takes over the afl by storm. The greatest midfield ever assembled led by captain Scott Pendlebury and vice captain Steele Side bottom. Warriors like Treloar Adams Dusty and Greenwood. Crisp De Goey Aishh and runners like Varcoe Thomas and Goodyear. We may even have the son of the marvel running the wings!
neil Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:29 am

Number 35 wrote:

Why would Bitchmond agree to that?
They can get Cloke as a Free Agent
Putting up a lot of B and C graders together will NEVER get you an A grader
All clubs have a salary cap and restrictions on the number of players on their list.

inxs88 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:22 pm

neil wrote:
Number 35 wrote:

Why would Bitchmond agree to that?
They can get Cloke as a Free Agent
Putting up a lot of B and C graders together will NEVER get you an A grader
All clubs have a salary cap and restrictions on the number of players on their list.

Cloke isn't a free agent he is under contract next year, hence a mutually benefiting trade is the only way he could swap clubs with Travis also having to agree to it.

CarringbushCigar Taurus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:37 pm

Surely to get Dusty we would have to get rid of Bucks first.

If we keep Bucks we are limited to only those who choose Bali as a holiday destination.
Number 35 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:57 pm

We wanted dusty 2 years ago. That's official. I think dusty wants out. Richmond aren't coming off too bad with a clone Keefe swap. We are talking to key position players. That's worth its weight in gold compared to a midfielder. I think we can get it done. Dusty is worth paying over for.
Number 35 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:57 pm

Sorry the self correct is messing my words. Keefe can help Richmond down back and also in the ruck. Keefe is a handy player and their isn't too many 200cm players around that have been in the system for over 5 years. He can also swing. Keefe has value. With cloke he can offer Richmond a lot. Look at jarryd Waite. Cloke falls into the group of players that need a fresh start and a fresh club may bring the beast out of him again. Cloke and Reiwolt combination may be one of the AFL's best come round 5 next year. Its a gamble I think unbiasedly Richmond should take. Cloke and Keefe will give them a new spine and perhaps a new structure. Chances are we would get that deal done. However I would prefer trading cloke buddy Goldsack instead. And I think he also needs a fresh start. Dusty would give us that extra dimension in midfield we need. Possible win win for both clubs. We may need to pay off a chunk of cloke remaining contract to twist their arm agreeing!! So be it. Josh Thomas and Dusty in our midfield will be insane trust me
Number 35 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:58 pm

Sorry the self correct is messing my words. Keefe can help Richmond down back and also in the ruck. Keefe is a handy player and their isn't too many 200cm players around that have been in the system for over 5 years. He can also swing. Keefe has value. With cloke he can offer Richmond a lot. Look at jarryd Waite. Cloke falls into the group of players that need a fresh start and a fresh club may bring the beast out of him again. Cloke and Reiwolt combination may be one of the AFL's best come round 5 next year. Its a gamble I think unbiasedly Richmond should take. Cloke and Keefe will give them a new spine and perhaps a new structure. Chances are we would get that deal done. However I would prefer trading cloke buddy Goldsack instead. And I think he also needs a fresh start. Dusty would give us that extra dimension in midfield we need. Possible win win for both clubs. We may need to pay off a chunk of cloke remaining contract to twist their arm agreeing!! So be it. Josh Thomas and Dusty in our midfield will be insane trust me
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:02 pm

Not sure we can trade Keefe, first we have to re-draft him and the draft happens after the trade period, pretty sure you can't trade rookies, might be wrong though.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6   

Jump to: