Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Whose gettable targets and wishlist trades come end of 2016

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
View previous topic :: View next topic  
5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:26 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hurley. Give him Swans (Dane not COLA) and whatever Cloke loses as part of his 5th year. Done.
MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:59 pm

MightyMagpie wrote:
We still have our second rounder don't we? It was the STK 2016 second rounder (we received for Freeman) that went to the Bears I think. We should have all our 2016 picks except the first rounder for Treloar.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-10-22/aish-a-pie-bastinac-a-lion-in-threeway-deal

The next draft has been described as strong, but having a relatively even top 40 with no clear standouts. Leaving aside FS possibilities, that makes our 2nd and maybe even our 3rd potentially attractive and more valuable than they might have been in other drafts.

I'm confused. If Brisbane got the STK second rounder we received for Freeman don't we still have the second rounder we swapped with GWS for our 2016 first rounder for Treloar. So doesn't that mean that we have two 2016 draft picks to use?
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:06 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:
Jezza wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:
Suns are apparently ready to lose either Prestia or O'Meara at seasons end.
360 reporting Richmond are favourites to land Prestia which I find odd
Suns don't want draft picks (reported in papers up here they want ready made players if they go to the trade table) they want a player or players so who would they take from the Tigers ?!
Maybe we could be a player in this market and steal another mid off the toothless ones

I wouldn't be surprised if Richmond get rid of some experienced players such as Deledio for example to obtain Prestia.

Don't know if they would take him 30 next year and been a bit injury prone. Chatter around that Rance may be put on the table. He was asked last night on AFL today and he said his wife asked him about the reports and he replied it's news to me but he never denied he wouldn't be up for a trade.
There's been a rumour around (he was also asked this question) that in his new contract he received a extra 2 weeks leave more than the standard leave and his team mates were pissed about him getting special treatment. He replied he hadn't heard that his team mates were upset but that wasn't his concern he did what he thought was best for himself in his latest contract
He seemed very matter of fact about it actually like he didn't care what his team mates thought about it
If they traded him it would be a absolute disaster for them IMO
If he was on the trade table could we make a play in 3 way trade as the Suns will want more than 1 player and they have good sized defenders already so might want something else. Maybe we send Witts Oxley and a draft pick in the second or third round to Suns Prestia to Richmond Rance to Collingwood. Might seem overs in some ways but Witts is surplus to our needs Oxley is borderline getting a senior game and is a Queenslander and we might be better off spending a 2nd or 3rd pick on Rance than going to the draft. He would be sensational in our backline. Brown would be back up or on traded to collect some draft picks. We have Keefe coming back plus Reid White Howe Ramsay Marsh who can also play tall in th backline with Rance taking #1 forward
I know it probably a pipe dream but need a true key back and he would fit the bill. Yeah I know he would want or command big dollars but if Cloke goes and Swan retires Brown traded we would free up enough cap space for sure.
Richmond's history of being able to do big trades isn't good at all so they might struggle to get it done
As I've said previous other than Pendles Treloar Moore Grundy Reid I would consider trading anyone else to get a deal done for a player like Rance

I don't like him.

Sorry folks rude doesn't like him so he's a no go 😂
Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:07 pm

qldmagpie67 wrote:
Sorry folks rude doesn't like him so he's a no go ��

Twisted Evil Razz Cool

inxs88 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:12 pm

Reckon that the following players would be gettable and helpful:

* Brandon Matera
* Lachie Hanson
* Ricky Henderson
* Billy Smedts
* Sam Reid
* Hoskin Elliott
* Tom Lamb
* Mitch Honeychurch

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:15 pm

Try putting that in a more specific context.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6   

Jump to: