Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post match. Pies trounced by Saints. All comments please

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peponi 

There is only one team. And that team is Collingwood.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:52 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm ashamed. Not going to another Collingwood game again until they start playing with heart. We assed it last week. I'm afraid Buckley has NO IDEA. He has to go. Enough is enough.

Last edited by Peponi on Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
doriswilgus 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:55 pm

I wonder how low do we have to go before Eddie finally let's go of Buckley?I mean,we've been seeing these sort of insipid performances with greater frequency in recent years,and they seem to get worse every year.

The team is too slow across the board,it's unbalanced,there's no sign of a coherent game plan,and the players literally look like they don't know what they're supposed to do out there.At same stage,the coach should be held accountable for these failings,and I think we've well truly reached that stage now.
Rayza 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:56 pm

Wow I expected the Pies to be big improvers this year
Peponi 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:56 pm

Took my daughter to the footy for the first time. I don't know what to say to her... That performance was pathetic. We have gone backwards. I can't see how we will win more than 3-4 games this year.
lihei Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:58 pm

doriswilgus wrote:
I wonder how low do we have to go before Eddie finally let's go of Buckley?I mean,we've been seeing these sort of insipid performances with greater frequency in recent years,and they seem to get worse every year.

The team is too slow across the board,it's unbalanced,there's no sign of a coherent game plan,and the players literally look like they don't know what they're supposed to do out there.At same stage,the coach should be held accountable for these failings,and I think we've well truly reached that stage now.

Good summary. Disorganised and disinterested.

piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:01 pm

The Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:
Cant wait for the excuses in the pressy...

Oh, you mean BUCKLEY'S BULLSHIT BULLETIN?
Flogged by a St.Rapist team who had barely one fit player to interchange after half time! Enough is Enough is Enough.

As many of us said late in 2015; it's time to remove the coach from his post. Should have been done at season's end 2015.

Was it a good idea to appoint him to succeed that dickhead Malthouse? Yes. It was the universal call/demand by supporters.
With the vision of hindsight, did it work? Evidently not.

It was tried, it has failed. Simply terminate the arrangement and move forward Collingwood!

I'm no longer interested in hearing his annual Copeland trophy motivational speeches, where obviously no c*nt listens to a word he says.
Or anything Nick Maxwell had too add either. See the pattern?
Buckley finally got the list he wanted, but guess what?
The players don't want him, judging by the utter SHIT they served up in rounds 1 and 3, 2016.
All players busted for recreational drug use should be stood down for the remainder of 2016 without pay, as I presume the club is entitled to do within their contracts.

Bring in Mark Thompson. Somebody players FEAR, if not respect.
Enough of mollycoddling these overrated, overpaid bludging footballers.
The coach is supposed to drive you to success by either inspiring you or installing fear in your psyche. He not supposed to be your f*cking mate.

Pert needs to play the bad guy and make these calls very soon.
Yes, it will mean joining Carlton and Essendon and the pond scum end of the table for a season or so, two clubs whose immediate future was ruined by the collective ego's of their boards.
Eddie can suit himself whether he wants to distance himself from the club for a while, after Buckley's departure. Maybe that wouldn't be a bad thing either.

And Side by Side doesn't mean following the leaders blindly into war.
However, Jojo, DTM and the others on the forum who keep fronting up week after week to watch this crap, you are better supporters than I!

Rant over, Peace out kids.

Dyso

35reasons 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:03 pm

Jezza wrote:
Either the coaches game plan is inept or the players have stopped playing for him. Grim!

Life is often full of false dichotomies - unfortunately this one is spot on.

On top of that there's no discernible, effective structure down back, nor in the middle or up forward for that matter. The lack of structure results in poor decision-making as there are no real options and the players' execution and application is sub-par at best.

I've been a staunch Buckley supporter for some time, but the writing is now clearly on the wall in rather large fluorescent letters.

As for the reasons - one interesting take out to me by a Carlton mate in the text message he just sent me:

The "clean out" happened too quickly. There's no experienced decision makers. Too much for too few. That's coming from watching Betts, Waite, Jacobs, Kennedy, Laidler, Garlett, Robinson et al running around elsewhere. It needs to be a systematic clean out over years. Like Geelong. It's just mismanagement and Collingwood didn't have a salary cap penalty. Collingwood wielded the axe too quickly with too many. For no real value.
Monco Matt Aries

Do it to THEM before THEY do it to YOU

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:06 pm

This just has to be the end of the downward spiral that started during the final quarter of round 1 2012 when the Hawks steamrolled us at the end of the game, until then we were a top side and we have been heading south since. A line in the sand must be drawn, this shit can no longer be tolerated, time to stand up and move forward as a team and club, enough is enough, make the tough decisions.

MONCO: Your life.
mgh3536 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:09 pm

Greeny2968 wrote:
Sensei Grundy wrote:
I'm ashamed. Not going to another Collingwood game again until they start playing with heart. We assed it last week. I'm afraid Buckley has NO IDEA. He has to go. Enough is enough.

Agree. Likewise!

Agreed
Piethagoras' Theorem Taurus

the hypotenuse, is always a cakewalk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:15 pm

lost for words.. interesting to see how the club responds. What happened to the hunger?
mudlark 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:16 pm

Today i think we all witnessed the demise of the Coach.I have been resolute in my defence of him but today ,my mind was changed.We had no idea at all.No structure at all.No PRIDE today. Our supporters have had their collective hearts ripped out today.Not for losing,but for the inept,gutless pure piss weak way in which we did it. We embarrassed our whole club today.Didn't give a yelp. How do we ,as a club,recruit so many players who cannot kick.Cloke is a disgrace and should have been given his pink slip at the end of last year.I supported Blair for all I was worth,but he gives us nothing and everytime he goes near the ball,it ends up with the opposition and him laying on the ground groping at thin air. Sinclair should never play another game and ,apart from kicking the winning goal last week,Grundy is NOT up to it.Witts is a far superior ruckman and hopefully,when he is fit,the selectors will make sure he is No1.I could go on,but I think these players have been the bain of our team for a couple of years now.We'll see what happens next week,but it will take some big hitters tp get their heads out of their arseholes and make some seriously large decisions.

Last edited by mudlark on Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
thompsoc 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:19 pm

mudlark wrote:
Today i think we all witnessed the demise of the Coach.I have been resolute in my defence of him but today ,my mind was changed.We had no idea at all.No structure at all.No PRIDE today. Our supporters have had their collective hearts ripped out today.Not for losing,but for the inept,gutless pure piss weak way in which we did it. We embarrassed our whole club today.Didn't give a yelp. How do we ,as a club,recruit so many players who cannot kick.Cloke is a disgrace and should have been given his pink sip at the end of last year.I supported Blair for all I was worth,but he gives us nothing and overtime he goes near the ball,it ends up with the opposition and him laying on the ground groping at thin air. Sinclair should never play another game and ,apart from kicking the winning goal last week,Grundy is NOT up to it.Witts is a far superior ruckman and hopefully,when he is fit,the selectors will make sure he is No1.I could go on,but I think these players have been the bain of our team for a couple of years now.We'll see what happens next week,but it will take some big hitters tp get their heads out of their arseholes and make some seriously large decisions.

Interesting that Grundy, Kennedy and Broomhead were all 1st round draft picks and none of them are looking A grade material.
Good one Mr Hine.

doriswilgus 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:20 pm

The really worrying thing is that the players look disinterested already,and it's only round three.What are they going to be like later in the season,when they've got no chance of making the finals!
Peponi 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:27 pm

They had 2 players injured including Riewoldt. Their key forward and they thumped us. For crying out loud. I'm just shell-shocked with that performance and so disappointed that my daughter who saw her first game had to see this crap at the MCG. I'm a loyal Collingwood fan. And the club has to be loyal to its supporters and seriously consider whether Buckley is the coach to move forward with. He clearly is out of his depth. I don't know what else to say. I'm really gutted.

Last edited by Peponi on Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
mudlark 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:27 pm

thompsoc wrote:
mudlark wrote:
Today i think we all witnessed the demise of the Coach.I have been resolute in my defence of him but today ,my mind was changed.We had no idea at all.No structure at all.No PRIDE today. Our supporters have had their collective hearts ripped out today.Not for losing,but for the inept,gutless pure piss weak way in which we did it. We embarrassed our whole club today.Didn't give a yelp. How do we ,as a club,recruit so many players who cannot kick.Cloke is a disgrace and should have been given his pink sip at the end of last year.I supported Blair for all I was worth,but he gives us nothing and overtime he goes near the ball,it ends up with the opposition and him laying on the ground groping at thin air. Sinclair should never play another game and ,apart from kicking the winning goal last week,Grundy is NOT up to it.Witts is a far superior ruckman and hopefully,when he is fit,the selectors will make sure he is No1.I could go on,but I think these players have been the bain of our team for a couple of years now.We'll see what happens next week,but it will take some big hitters tp get their heads out of their arseholes and make some seriously large decisions.

Interesting that Grundy, Kennedy and Broomhead were all 1st round draft picks and none of them are looking A grade material.
Good one Mr Hine.

I'm sort of thinking we acted a bit quick with Kennedy .We should have kept him and flicked Blair.

Last edited by mudlark on Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 4 of 16   

Jump to: