Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

THE VPT JUNK DRAWER. The thread you need when you don't.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:45 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyclone Debbie does Queensland.

I bet she blows.

swoop42 Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:32 pm

Tried Pepsi Max with vanilla.

Nice.

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:35 pm

Thanks, Ben Reid.
swoop42 Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:20 am

Anyone still on Hamilton Island would be getting a different holiday experience.

Wind gusts of 132km currently as Debbie blows.

http://www.bom.gov.au/qld/observations/qldall.shtml#CCW

ronrat 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:36 am

A long time fami;y friend was secretary of the Mackay SES or some similar position) and resigned 12 months a go to look after her husband. Can guarantee she will be back in when this is over to help out. Good Luck Sue
swoop42 Virgo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:38 am

What's happened to old China John Wren?

Hasn't been heard of for quite sometime.

Wokko and AN_Inkling also MIA.

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:46 am

In regards to John Wren, the thread below explains his absence.

http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?p=1751910&highlight=#1751910

LOL some thought your return to Nicks late last year coincided with Wokko's disappearance a little too conveniently Razz

swoop42 Virgo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:57 am

Wokko's a fruitcake though.

I'm more a meat pie.

Full of useless shit but still enjoyable.

HAL 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:00 am

How much.
swoop42 Virgo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:23 am

Jezza wrote:
In regards to John Wren, the thread below explains his absence.

http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?p=1751910&highlight=#1751910

LOL some thought your return to Nicks late last year coincided with Wokko's disappearance a little too conveniently Razz

Glad to see so many cared.

I'll miss him.

Tannin is another Nick's hall of fame inductee who is rarely seen these days.

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 1:59 pm

Observations from the Thomastown market.

Filthy tracksuit pants paired with thongs is apparently high fashion.

If you ever wondered how many Chinese people it takes to order a bucket of chips, apparently the answer is 6.

Speaking of chips, it seems that hot chips with tomato sauce is the perfect trans-cultural food. halal, vegetarian, vegan, suitable for and enjoyed by Muslims, Asians, Africans and Europeans alike.

Apparently you can type a text message in English and have it converted to Arabic as you complete each word. Not sure how it handles grammar and syntax, potential there for something to go very badly if a couple of words go in the wrong order. Shocked

being a self infatuated tool isn't exclusive to the latest generation. Exhibit A, some of the self-absorbed and humorously inept attempts at parking a motor vehicle in something resembling order.

It is possible to pilot a motor vehicle purely by the force, without needing to look in any way where you are going.

it is also possible, when in a carpark that has some deep puddles and occasional well placed boulders, to somehow get your car stuck, apparently on top of one of these boulders, while driving through a 6 inch deep puddle while piloting by said force.

Finally, what are the requirements for getting a car off said boulder and out of said puddle? I'm not actually sure but the starting point seems to be 1 large 4WD, one 5m piece of thick rope and at least 15 people to watch and provide advice.

5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:51 pm

stui magpie wrote:

If you ever wondered how many Chinese people it takes to order a bucket of chips, apparently the answer is 6.

Speaking of chips, it seems that hot chips with tomato sauce is the perfect trans-cultural food. halal, vegetarian, vegan, suitable for and enjoyed by Muslims, Asians, Africans and Europeans alike.

Apparently you can type a text message in English and have it converted to Arabic as you complete each word. Not sure how it handles grammar and syntax, potential there for something to go very badly if a couple of words go in the wrong order. Shocked

being a self infatuated tool isn't exclusive to the latest generation. Exhibit A, some of the self-absorbed and humorously inept attempts at parking a motor vehicle in something resembling order.

It is possible to pilot a motor vehicle purely by the force, without needing to look in any way where you are going.

it is also possible, when in a carpark that has some deep puddles and occasional well placed boulders, to somehow get your car stuck, apparently on top of one of these boulders, while driving through a 6 inch deep puddle while piloting by said force.

Finally, what are the requirements for getting a car off said boulder and out of said puddle? I'm not actually sure but the starting point seems to be 1 large 4WD, one 5m piece of thick rope and at least 15 people to watch and provide advice.

Is that the old Trash n Treasure market Stui?
I didn't think that was still going.
I still have a pair of Mocco's that I cannot bring myself to throw away from there.
Hot Chips will be used to solve world peace someday - each country/continent/terrorist group may be allowed to choose there own condiment.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:55 pm

yeah, the old trash and treasure market. One of lifes experiences.
HAL 

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:57 pm

One what?
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 9:25 pm

stui magpie wrote:

What is it with thongs and trackie dacks! I noticed a couple today, are they too lazy to put shoes on? It's was pretty chilly! Uggs are just as easy, and look much better!

Hubby managed to bog his falcon ute down to the axles at the speedway last week, still with the car trailer attached, very funny watching him and the guys pull the trailer out separately and then use the ranger to tow it out! (I drove the ranger, because I had to tow the quad bike). Man that mud was deep, I fell over ibut just managed not to face plant! thankfully I wasn't the first! Hubby was running late for the third heat, and I had to push him around to the start, usually someone takes over, but I had to drive up the hill and onto the track, bit scary with cars circling, not keen on quads, feel safer on a track bike!

Did you get donuts? Market donuts are the best, they tend to be over cooked and crunchy! And you gotta love that red hot jam splurting out!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 12 of 30   

Jump to: