Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

2016 Annual Plea for Help

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's - The Webpage

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MagpieMad Leo

One in, All in!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:16 pm
Post subject: 2016 Annual Plea for HelpReply with quote

Nick's is an unofficial Collingwood Football Club Fan site - owned and run, by Collingwood Fans, for Collingwood Fans, As We are a Community based website, Everything done with and on Nick's is done off the backs of Volunteers, Volunteers are the life blood of Nick's and as such We rely on the contributions for all content on site and we are once again looking for Contributors.

As you can imagine, Nick's being a 20 year old website it has a vast amount of accumulated pages with well over a thousand pages of content including old player profiles, results etc. All by Collingwood fans, And we are continually adding to the the growing content of the site and would invite you to chip in, If you would like to contribute content for the site we are currently looking for content in all of our categories.

If you are unfamiliar with the the Categories on Nick's just mouse over the menu on the front page and have a look around and see if you would be interested in adding content to that section of the site.

We are looking for just about anything related to Collingwood and Nick's that you can think of.

Submit Here:

35forever 

"I feel sick - dada dada dada da"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:03 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you be a teeny bit more specific about the kinds of things you're looking for? I'm sure people could contribute more if they had a better idea.

Or not.

-me, 2010
"The pies are going to the big dance!"-P.Daicos 2010
Visit My Website!
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:49 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

35forever wrote:
Could you be a teeny bit more specific about the kinds of things you're looking for? I'm sure people could contribute more if they had a better idea.

Or not.

Collingwood related articles, like pieces on the Pies either player stories, training reports, match reports, previews, reviews, etc.

I used to do some articles I did former Tasmanian Collingwood Players, and there is like a chance to do like a Collingwood column each week if you wanted to. Just something to add to the interactive nature of the page.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's - The Webpage All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: