Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Game On/Post Match. Intra-Club Game

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MightyMagpie 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:51 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Slightly more detailed compiled stats:

Intra-Club Stats

Sidebottom: 33d 0g 0p 16k 3m 17h 5I50 1R50 6cl
De Goey: 30d 0g 0p 15k 8m 15h 7I50 2R50 6cl
Adams: 30d 1g 1p 13k 5m 17h 3I50 6cl
Reid: 25d 0g 0p 18k 11m 7h 6R50
Broomhead: 24d 0g 0p 7k 5m 17h 4I50 6cl
Blair: 24d 0g 0p 9k 2m 15h 3I50 4cl
Sinclair: 21d 1g 0p 15k 7m 6h 1I50 4R50
Ramsay: 18d 0g 0p 8k 2m 10h 3I50 3R50
Fasolo: 17d 2g 0p 8k 2m 9h 6I50 1cl
Pendlebury: 17d 1g 0p 11k 5m 6h 4I50 1R50
Macaffer: 17d 0g 1p 6k 3m 11h 3I50 3cl
Cloke: 15d 2g 3p 12k 9m 3h 3I50 1HO
Aish: 15d 1g 1p 6k 6m 9h 2I50 3cl
Smith: 15d 0g 0p 9k 9m 6h 1I50 2R50
Marsh: 13d 0g 0p 7k 4m 6h 1I50 2R50
Varcoe: 13d 0g 0p 6k 6m 7h 4I50
Moore: 13d 4g 1p 11k 7m 2h 2I50 4HO 2cl
Grundy: 12d 1g 0p 5k 1m 7h 2I50 1R50 20HO 5cl
Swan: 12d 1g 0p 4k 2m 8h 2I50 2cl
Oxley: 12d 0g 0p 6k 4m 6h 2R50
Goodyear: 12d 1g 0p 6k 1m 6h 2I50 1R50
Phillips: 11d 1g 0p 10k 4m 1h 3I50 5R50
Witts: 9d 1g 0p 5k 4m 4h 1I50 16HO 1cl
White: 9d 3g 1p 6k 2m 3h 2I50 4HO
Greenwood: 9d 1g 2p 6k 4m 3h 1I50 1R50
Golds: 9d 0g 0p 6k 5m 3h 4R50
Langdon: 7d 0g 0p 7k 4m 1I50 3R50
Toovey: 7d 0g 0p 5k 1m 2h 1I50 1R50
Maynard: 7d 0g 0p 4k 2m 3h 1I50
Frost: 7d 0g 0p 3k 1m 4h 1R50
Gault: 6d 5g 0p 6k 5m 1I50
Cox: 6d 0g 2p 4k 2m 2h 8HO
Wyatt: 6d 1g 3k 3m 3h 2I50
Brown: 5d 0g 0p 1k 1m 4h

VFL Maloney 0g 1p
VFL Matheson 2g 0p
VFL Nich Gray 1g 0p
VFL Jesse Wallin 0g 1p

(legend: d=disposals, g=goal, p=point, k=kick, m=mark, h=handball, I50=inside 50, R50= rebound 50, HO=hitout and cl=clearance)

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:42 pm

^^^^

Where did you get those Stats from?

cityslick1 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:47 pm

Thought swan, Greenwood and varcoe were all a bit disappointing, and Tooves even more so. Coughed it up and had at least 6 kicked on him. Moore, De Goey and Sidey were all v good, along with Pendles and Reid, whilst Trav was quite dominant, and should've ended up with 4 or 5 majors. Broomhead also racked them up, and Fasolo always looked dangerous.

Should be a ripping side once Tteloar, Crisp, Marley and Elliott join in.

So far the Third tall forward AND defender positions are both still a quandary... Witts slow and cumbersome, while neither gault nor White look the finished article. Right now I'd start Grundy forward and get Witts to Ruck, to see if it works. Frost struggled a bit, so I'd give Marsh the reigns in the NAB Cup to see if he has what it takes at the top level. Brown also needs to step up a bit, based on that outing...
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:08 pm

cityslick1 wrote:
Thought swan, Greenwood and varcoe were all a bit disappointing, and Tooves even more so. Coughed it up and had at least 6 kicked on him. Moore, De Goey and Sidey were all v good, along with Pendles and Reid, whilst Trav was quite dominant, and should've ended up with 4 or 5 majors. Broomhead also racked them up, and Fasolo always looked dangerous.

So far the Third tall forward AND defender positions are both still a quandary... Witts slow and cumbersome, while neither gault nor White look the finished article. Right now I'd start Grundy forward and get Witts to Ruck, to see if it works. Frost struggled a bit, so I'd give Marsh the reigns in the NAB Cup to see if he has what it takes at the top level. Brown also needs to step up a bit, based on that outing...

Just a random thought.

Witts is better at the centre bounces, grundy is better around the ground (that's not to say that either suck, just one is stronger than the other in those areas).

So, play Witts at every centre bounce with Grundy as Ruck Rover with the spare midfielder outside the square poised to sprint in.

Once the centre bounce is done, Witts goes forward and Grundy plays ruck until he needs a spell or the next centre bounce.

MightyMagpie 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:57 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
^^^^

Where did you get those Stats from?

I combined what you posted from Bigfooty with my game notes cross-referenced against the published goalkickers.

Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:33 am

MagpieMad wrote:
MightyMagpie wrote:
Does anyone know how to record a live stream?
I haven't done it in years, but just wait a day or so and the Club will no doubt put it up on the site, they have been for pretty much all their streams last year.

I use IDM for my Windows PC, Internet Download Manager It's about $20. DTM (the download King) suggested the software to me some 6 years ago and I am absolutely wrapped with it. IDM identifies any video your watching (including YouTube) by it's url and ask's you if you want to download the file. The download optimises your internet speed and does the job.
Albert Parker 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:55 pm

stui magpie wrote:
cityslick1 wrote:

Just a random thought.

Witts is better at the centre bounces, grundy is better around the ground (that's not to say that either suck, just one is stronger than the other in those areas).

So, play Witts at every centre bounce with Grundy as Ruck Rover with the spare midfielder outside the square poised to sprint in.

Once the centre bounce is done, Witts goes forward and Grundy plays ruck until he needs a spell or the next centre bounce.

No way. Already getting smashed in clearances. Can't have Witts and Grundy in the square for bounces.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:01 pm

Dunno, just a thought. he'd be bloody hard to stop if Witts could put the ball in his hands,
E 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:54 am

Albert Parker wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
cityslick1 wrote:

Just a random thought.

No way. Already getting smashed in clearances. Can't have Witts and Grundy in the square for bounces.

Hawks do it with roughhead

Albert Parker 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:10 am

I would try it with Roughhead too. A lot more capable than Grundy at his current stage of development
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:36 am

Albert Parker wrote:
I would try it with Roughhead too. A lot more capable than Grundy at his current stage of development

Roughead is mainly a forward, Grundy is mainly a ruckman. Darcy Moore is our Roughead....only better. Cool
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:49 pm

Put Witts in the ruck, Grundy in as the inside mid and put two outside mids in with him. Back Witts to win the tap, he'll put it down Grundy's throat 7/10 times. In close if he's already moving, good luck to any midfielder from the opposition trying to bring him down before he can hand off to a running outside mid.
Didaksgoal Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:31 pm

Mossi wrote:
MagpieMad wrote:
MightyMagpie wrote:
I haven't done it in years, but just wait a day or so and the Club will no doubt put it up on the site, they have been for pretty much all their streams last year.

I use IDM for my Windows PC, Internet Download Manager It's about $20. DTM (the download King) suggested the software to me some 6 years ago and I am absolutely wrapped with it. IDM identifies any video your watching (including YouTube) by it's url and ask's you if you want to download the file. The download optimises your internet speed and does the job.

I used the Video DownloadHelper addon for Mozilla Firefox to download the stream. Free, and worked a treat.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:55 pm

Didaksgoal wrote:
Mossi wrote:
MagpieMad wrote:
MightyMagpie wrote:

I used the Video DownloadHelper addon for Mozilla Firefox to download the stream. Free, and worked a treat.

Make sure you have the Latest Version as well

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:05 pm

Mossi wrote:
MagpieMad wrote:
MightyMagpie wrote:

Glad that works for you but I have not used it for Ages.

Though I use a Mac at the Moment for the Internet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9   

Jump to: