Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Aish's chance to bounce back

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:15 pm
Post subject: Aish's chance to bounce backReply with quote

Aish pretty Much saying he was not Happy at Lions Last Year and he wants to RePay the Faith the Club has given to him after the Big Trade we did

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/2016-02-11/aishs-chance-to-bounce-back

Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:12 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Time for action from ALL our players.

Getting a bit sick of all the usual talking. We have heard all that before on numerous occasions.

Darkstranger 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:41 am

Lazza wrote:

Getting a bit sick of all the usual talking. We have heard all that before on numerous occasions.

Bad day? ease up he was probably asked a question...good to see.

yin-YANG 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:47 am

Lazza wrote:

Agreed - talk is not enough this year - all done now. Action and winning results is needed in 2016. Young guys need to step up. I suspect Aish will be in our best 22 this year and I think this kid will play 200 games for the Pies. He was a top ten pick in the draft and has done Ok without setting the footy world alight. I believe it would be a little harder in the big time with a smaller body compared to the top draft picks with bigger bodies that enable them to get in amongst it all quicker.

The smaller guys like Aish - with class - will deliver if he keeps healthy. Hanging off Pendles and observing what the very best do to perform at the highest level is also very smart stuff!

CarringbushCigar Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:02 am

yin-YANG wrote:
Lazza wrote:

Agreed - talk is not enough this year - all done now. Action and winning results is needed in 2016. Young guys need to step up. I suspect Aish will be in our best 22 this year and I think this kid will play 200 games for the Pies. He was a top ten pick in the draft and has done Ok without setting the footy world alight. I believe it would be a little harder in the big time with a smaller body compared to the top draft picks with bigger bodies that enable them to get in amongst it all quicker.

The smaller guys like Aish - with class - will deliver if he keeps healthy. Hanging off Pendles and observing what the very best do to perform at the highest level is also very smart stuff!

Digging a touch deeper - I think he has done a bit better than ok.

2014 was sensational for a first year player far from home in an ordinary side.
2015 the drums were deafening pre-season that he was leaving so put a line through it.
Insanely bullish with a bullet. Possible it will be our best trade ever - touch wood.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:01 am

Darkstranger wrote:
Lazza wrote:

Bad day?

Nah, Fridays are great days!!

I just get sick of all this non stop talking about "we are going to do this, we are going to do that" etc etc.

After all is said and done, there is far more said than done.... Rolling Eyes

Time to stop the talk and let actions on the field speak louder than any words. Let's start by beating top teams like Hawthorn on a regular basis and gaining everyone's respect again as a top four team capable of winning this year's flag.

Don't just talk about it, DO IT.

MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:02 pm

Well, from what I saw today he's very clean by hand and foot and a deadly shot on goal, so we should let him loose on the half forward line and reap the reward.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: