Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

membership pack

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:48 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Brenny wrote:
I'll tell you what's a $$%^%%$ disgrace with the Collingwood Football Clubs membership department.

My old man and old lady were downgrading their legends memberships due to life circumstances.

However, they called the club and the club set it up and said fine not a problem and they would call back... so the old fella sent them an email a while later and never heard back... no membership in 2016 which is shit which means I now have to sit at home game next to some strangers who are like the other pricks to my right who get up 2 or 3 times a quarter for beer.

But still after phone calls and emails and the club not to get back to them... is $%$ed.

Can't say I've had any better experiences with our membership department either.

and on the topic, whilst I'm fuming, of membership packs and merchandise...

What did Pert say 'better prices and quality for Collingwood members', pigs arse... the quality and price of the stuff is utter crap... it's rubbish cheap chinese bullshit.

I've stopped buying a shirt every year due to the quality of the new stuff.

I love this footy club but I also hate it at the same time.

Yeah, I'm getting pissed off with the membership dept too.

Back in january I went online and bought a baby membership for my new grandson.

After a month, I rang up to ask when I might get it, sorry, no record of that purchase. But they've taken my money.

So I emailed them a copy of the credit card statement and got the auto email response saying they'd get back to me in 3 business days. 2 weeks later and no response I resend the other email to them, with attachment still.. Over a week, no response.

Now now I'm getting seriously pissed off. I'm going to ring them up when they're open next and I'm not going to be pleasant, this is piss poor service.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:10 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Brenny wrote:
I'll tell you what's a $$%^%%$ disgrace with the Collingwood Football Clubs membership department.

My old man and old lady were downgrading their legends memberships due to life circumstances.

However, they called the club and the club set it up and said fine not a problem and they would call back... so the old fella sent them an email a while later and never heard back... no membership in 2016 which is shit which means I now have to sit at home game next to some strangers who are like the other pricks to my right who get up 2 or 3 times a quarter for beer.

But still after phone calls and emails and the club not to get back to them... is $%$ed.

Can't say I've had any better experiences with our membership department either.

What did Pert say 'better prices and quality for Collingwood members', pigs arse... the quality and price of the stuff is utter crap... it's rubbish cheap chinese bullshit.

After a month, I rang up to ask when I might get it, sorry, no record of that purchase. But they've taken my money.

So I emailed them a copy of the credit card statement and got the auto email response saying they'd get back to me in 3 business days. 2 weeks later and no response I resend the other email to them, with attachment still.. Over a week, no response.

Now now I'm getting seriously pissed off. I'm going to ring them up when they're open next and I'm not going to be pleasant, this is piss poor service.

You are first in the queue. We value your call & we will endeavour to answer your call as soon as we can. In the meantime you may choose to listen to our privacy policy.

You are first in the queue. We value your call & we will endeavour to answer your call as soon as we can. In the meantime you may choose to listen to our privacy policy.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:44 pm

watt price tully wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
Brenny wrote:

. That's actually better than them blasting, and I mean BLASTING the theme song over and over!
Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:48 pm

Got mine yesterday. Even the cap is a downgrade from previous years. It's just bloody stingy. If they want us to wear/display our colours with pride then give us something to be proud of.
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:26 pm

think positive wrote:
watt price tully wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
Brenny wrote:

. That's actually better than them blasting, and I mean BLASTING the theme song over and over!

I spat it and sent a tweet to the Collingwood twitter account. Got a response asking me to send them a DM with the details which I did. Lets see what happens.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:34 pm

Little update on the above and the power of social media.

After sending the tweet asking if there was any danger the CFC membership department could reply to emails, I got a reply asking me to send them a direct message which I did with all the details of my issue.

I got a message back on Easter Sunday from a bloke saying he would take it up with the membership department and get it fixed.

Today I got a call from the membership department, the bloke on the phone said his boss had asked him to call me and fix it. Which he did.

He figured out the problem which was that the info from the website where I signed my grandson up for a baby membership somehow hadn't come through to the membership department. (doesn't explain why they didn't respond to my emails). So he manually loaded it, went and got all the baby magpie pack items including certificate and put them in a postpack to be sent to me today. Only thing I won't get for a couple of weeks is the actual membership card which is printed offsite.

All in all a successful outcome and I'm happy with the final result and the bloke who rang me was really good. Just a shame I had to use the modern media equivalent of lobbing a hand grenade into the room by using Twitter to get it to happen.

Brenny 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:44 pm

Godo result Stui! Glad to hear it was a favorable guest experience in the end.

Maybe I should get on the blower to them and tell them to fix my parents membership situation and demand they sit in their usual seats.
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:53 pm

Can't hurt. Corporations are paranoid about negative media, Twitter is a great way to lob in a hand grenade as you can hashtag it to go to a potentially massive number of people, which gets a reaction.
Raw Hammer 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:35 pm

I still haven't received my membership pack. WTFF?
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:37 pm

^ i finally got my stuff yesterday.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:38 pm

Where did ^ he or she get his or her stuff?
woftam Gemini

I used to be undecided, but now I'm not so sure.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:49 pm

HAL wrote:
Where did ^ he or she get his or her stuff?

Quiet Hal, Robbo could be on site. Wink
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:53 pm

I'm glad you got a laugh out of it.
magpietragic 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:53 pm

Received my pack today. I received a lanyard and a voucher for a cap. They mast have run out of stickers!
Raw Hammer 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:16 am

Run out of stickers? You do a print run of 100,000, would cost them nothing, maybe one cent per sticker out of China.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4   

Jump to: