Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Gun laws in USA??

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:24 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Wokko wrote:
Donald Trump is unashamedly pro Jewish and pro Israel as are most white republicans. The left and anti-Trump right are the anti Semites. Reach harder.

Trump is pro Trump as long as he can cut a deal, as long as it's good for Trump;It is far too simplisitic to say he is "pro jewish" he is also not anti anyone who supports him. This includes the right wing neo-nazis.

That there is anti semitism amongst the left is also true (yes you can be both anti zionist and anti semtiic as much as it might shock the left of it's smugness hello Jeremy Corbyn et al) however the shooters and murderers (so far) are right wing white males who have more emboldended by Trump and his backers. Reach deeper.

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:16 am

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/el-paso-walmart-shooting-today-police-confirm-active-shooter-cielo-vista-mall-today-2019-08-03-live-updates/

At least 19 dead and 40 wounded. White male in custody.

"Alden Hall told CBSN he was in the Walmart when he saw the shooter wearing a black T-shirt, black glasses and "military-grade" ear muffs. Hall, who serves in the military, said he thinks the gunman had an AK-47."
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:29 am

I was just reading about that. I was 100 metres from there when I bought some boots in El Paso a couple of years ago.

A call was put out for blood donors to help the wounded and a huge turnout.

https://edition.cnn.com/us/live-news/el-paso-tx-shooting-live-updates/index.html

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:30 am

Terribly sad. A few days ago another white right wing racist male murdered a few people at a tradtional "garlic" food festival in the US.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:37 am

Not "racist", wpt, "troubled". It's the mental illness that kills, not the racist or the gun attached ton the racist. This is why this is a "terrible tragedy", rather than, say, "an appalling act of white supremacist aggression".
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:07 pm

whatever it was, apparently this turd did it to protest the "Hispanic invasion of Texas".

FMD, if you're looking for Hispanics in Texas, El Paso is the place to go. It's literally on the Mexican border, you can walk over the border into Juarez. Back in the day it used ot be one city and you have family separated by the border now. The city is basically bi-lingual, everyone speaks Spanish as well as English and the Spanish influence is huge. FMD again, until 1836 Texas WAS in Mexico.

That shopping strip is one of several about 20 minutes from the CBD. Both sides of the freeway.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:37 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
Not "racist", wpt, "troubled". It's the mental illness that kills, not the racist or the gun attached ton the racist. This is why this is a "terrible tragedy", rather than, say, "an appalling act of white supremacist aggression".

Agree,

And now the dickheads who are racist fools will call for yet more guns.

They so badly need a government with balls and brains

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:53 pm

Actually, the FBI have made around 100 arrests in 2019 for "domestic terrorism" the majority of which are white supremacist related.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/wray-says-fbi-has-recorded-about-100-domestic-terrorism-arrests-in-fiscal-2019-and-most-investigations-involve-white-supremacy/2019/07/23/600d49a6-aca1-11e9-bc5c-e73b603e7f38_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b6279da1e1f6

This particular shit stain apparently posted a manifesto on line, like the Christchurch murderer did, only minutes before the shooting started.

Such a shame, El Paso is a really friendly place. Sad

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:09 pm

New York is the only unfriendly place in the US! Mass shootings seem to happen in the friendly less policed places,
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:43 pm

Yeah but El Paso is next level.

I was checking out a cafe there but all the writing was in Spanish, a bloke going in with his son invited me to join them for lunch, which I did, had a long chat and he paid and refused to take my money.

One night there I went to a Cantina for a couple of drinks, ended up staying for dinner and spent a few hours chatting with a local and the chick behind the jump who owned the place. And I don't do that. I'm not social, I'm not an extrovert, I'm happy to eat or drink on my own.

For a city with over 800k population it has a small country down vibe, at least in the CBD.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:06 pm

And another one in Ohio another 9 dead, 16 injured, at least this shooter will from now only cost the price of a bullet
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:27 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:

Having a mental ilness does not mean you are going to harm others (or yourself). Unless I've misread you (that is, it went through to the keeper) he felt there were too many hispanics in El Paso from my cursory readings so far.

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:57 pm

watt price tully wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:

Having a mental ilness does not mean you are going to harm others (or yourself). Unless I've misread you (that is, it went through to the keeper) he felt there were too many hispanics in El Paso from my cursory readings so far.

Surely by now you can read the sarcasm in my posts?
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:03 am

Pies4shaw wrote:
watt price tully wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:

Surely by now you can read the sarcasm in my posts?

That's what I thought which is why I asked about going through to the keeper. Wink

Unfortunatelly, I didn't read it carefully enough & it went through quicker than a line of coke up Andrew Frasers nose.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:42 am

Sarcasm or not they are obviously not the full 2 quid
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 31 of 48   

Jump to: