Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Training Report No.3 (2015/16)

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robbie 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:30 am
Post subject: Thank YouReply with quote

I understand and appreciate the effort it took to provide your report, and for those of us that live interstate and rely on your reports to keep us in touch with the team we all love, thank you.
magpieazza 

magpieazza

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:55 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done Neill much appreciated.
kymbo5@yahoo.com.au 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:57 pm
Post subject: Re: Thank YouReply with quote

Robbie wrote:
I understand and appreciate the effort it took to provide your report, and for those of us that live interstate and rely on your reports to keep us in touch with the team we all love, thank you.

I echo those comments - thanks Neil!

Neil Appleby Taurus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:08 pm

I would have liked to have got to training on Friday, but the club did not reply until 9:30 on Friday morning. Not sure why the club is dragging its feet regarding training times. With an enormous media department it shouldn't be too hard to let us know in advance. Last week there were 80-100 people at training when the Club had given its supporters adequate notice.

The whole list is heading off to the 2016 pre-season camp in Maroochydore, Queensland from Monday 4 January to Sunday 10 January.

cityslick1 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:51 am

Thanks for the info Neil... though its a minor letdown for me. Will be in Melbourne for the first two weeks of Jan, and was hoping to attend training and post the obligatory training notes. Will need to squeeze it into the last 4 days now, so hopefully the boys come out in force for those sessions.

Sorry to hear re your missed comms too. Has happened to me several times in the past... to the point where I believed the club was being quite secretive, and preferred not too many people attend the training sessions. Hopefully to ward off opposition eyes, rather than pies fans... Though photo and autograph requests may become a bit tedious every time they hit the track.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: