Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Is it just me or does Sier look damn exciting?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lazza 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:51 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

AnthonyC wrote:
We just need Carro to say we've made a monumental mistake. Please Caroline, go on.

You watch how she will hate Treloar due to his comments on Richmond!! She will be relentless in knocking him. Watch this space.

uuuuu..... The LoneSTAR 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:45 pm

Got my attention!
No offence to the vertically challenged but I must admit I do prefer the look of a skilled tall side over a skilled short side.
AN_Inkling 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:21 pm

jackcass wrote:
Bob Sugar wrote:
Came stone motherless in the time trial.

And a 17 year old kid with next to zero exposure to elite junior training regimes and openly acknowledged by the club as coming from a long way back should perform how exactly?

It's one of the reasons we drafted him. The belief is that he'll come along very quickly in an elite training environment.

Lazza 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:09 pm

AN_Inkling wrote:
jackcass wrote:
Bob Sugar wrote:

And a 17 year old kid with next to zero exposure to elite junior training regimes and openly acknowledged by the club as coming from a long way back should perform how exactly?

It's one of the reasons we drafted him. The belief is that he'll come along very quickly in an elite training environment.

The definition of the exact period involved in "the belief that he'll come along very quickly in an elite training environment" is the issue here. I would put that period in the "12 -24 months" category at the very least.

Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:18 pm

jackcass wrote:
Bob Sugar wrote:

I didn't post an opinion Numb Nuts.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:57 pm

AN_Inkling wrote:
jackcass wrote:
Bob Sugar wrote:

My thoughts as well.
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:59 pm

Bob Sugar wrote:
jackcass wrote:
Bob Sugar wrote:

Just point me to where I said you did! True to form, snide personal attacks to posters who pose legitimate questions of you.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:37 pm

Settle. Rolling Eyes
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:01 pm

jackcass wrote:
Bob Sugar wrote:
jackcass wrote:
Bob Sugar wrote:

Just point me to where I said you did! True to form, snide personal attacks to posters who pose legitimate questions of you.

You are a precious little Petal aren't you? If you want me to answer the question I will, not last would preferable for a player we drafted as a future mid would be my answer, he's starting from an absolute miles behind and don't believe this "no elite training BS", I'd say a more feasible answer is the kids lazy, time will tell. (And I don't have an opinion on him yet)

You like this.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm

I'd say the kid just got a serious wake up call about where his fitness levels are. Not being a part of the TAC he may have thought he was OK, but the time trial just went Ba Bow on that.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:28 pm

I'd say the kid is 17.
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:10 am

RudeBoy wrote:
I'd say the kid is 17.

Thing is though he was dumped from an elite junior squad (14s or 16s) for lack of fitness iirc, alarm bells are ringing.

You like this.
Raw Hammer 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:55 am

Bob Sugar wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
I'd say the kid is 17.

Thing is though he was dumped from an elite junior squad (14s or 16s) for lack of fitness iirc, alarm bells are ringing.

Pfft. Hahaha. Alarm bells? For what, an unfit 14 year old who maybe didn't apply himself? A kid 3-4 years out of PRIMARY SCHOOLmight have been unfit? Might not have wanted to give up Macca's or train as hard as he could've when he was a teenager? Yeah, sound the alarm bells.

Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:07 am

Bob Sugar wrote:
jackcass wrote:
Bob Sugar wrote:
jackcass wrote:
Bob Sugar wrote:

You are a precious little Petal aren't you? If you want me to answer the question I will, not last would preferable for a player we drafted as a future mid would be my answer, he's starting from an absolute miles behind and don't believe this "no elite training BS", I'd say a more feasible answer is the kids lazy, time will tell. (And I don't have an opinion on him yet)

You call him lazy but yet you don't have an opinion on him? Are you for real or just being silly?

You can give it out in spades but cant take it without getting all defensive and wimpy!! You should be in the Aussie cricket team..... Twisted Evil Razz

Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:09 am

Raw Hammer wrote:
Pfft. Hahaha. Alarm bells? For what, an unfit 14 year old who maybe didn't apply himself? A kid 3-4 years out of PRIMARY SCHOOLmight have been unfit? Might not have wanted to give up Macca's or train as hard as he could've when he was a teenager? Yeah, sound the alarm bells.

Yeah I know, such is life when dealing with everyone's right to an opinion dude!! We need to necessarily suffer fools in the name of free speech. Rolling Eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6   

Jump to: