Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Turkey shoots down Russian jet.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:48 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

David wrote:
Turkey's not exactly winning friends and influencing people right now.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/05/iraq-orders-turkey-to-immediately-withdraw-troops-sent-across-border

Exactly right David. Protests in Baghdad occurred on the weekend about Turkish deployment in Northern Iraq and its Neo-Ottoman policies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pks_JmymXc8

3.14159 Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:38 pm

A damn good thing and not before time.
The Sunnis know the Turks are only there to attack the Kurds.
The Sunni's dont give a rats about northern Iraq but would much rather give it the Kurds who were also victims under Saddam Hussain.
The Turks are allowing ISIS to smuggle Iraqi oil over the boarder and want grap as big a hunk of the area as they possibly can.
The Jurds want nothing to with ISIS except be involved with ISIS and mearly want to get back to living their lives way from the ravages the that plague the area.
I support the NATO treaty but Turkey is sticking it's nose where it's not wanted, let alone helpful to the coalition fight against ISIS.

The only wae to get rid of ISIS is to get the Kurds and Turks to put aside there differences till the fight is over with a garrantee they will both come out ahead in the up-coming carving-up of what was once called the Levant.*

*When ISIS is finished it will happen.
You can bet your bottom dollar Iwaq will be more than happy to be rid of it.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:56 pm

Erdogan has apologised over the downing of the Russian jet last year.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/27/kremlin-says-erdogan-apologises-russian-jet-turkish

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:01 pm

""? ?
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:30 pm

Jezza wrote:
Erdogan has apologised over the downing of the Russian jet last year.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/27/kremlin-says-erdogan-apologises-russian-jet-turkish

This is part of a wider negotiations between a few parties:

The scumbag & suit wearing Islamo-fascist Erdogan has been meeting with the scumbag Israel-fascist Netanyahu to make amends well at least their people have been meeting with their people since the Flotilla f*ckwits of a few years ago. This is occurring with interventions from the purple heart Kerry & direct negotiations between the the Kremlin Krakpot Putin & the aforementioned if not don't mention Netanyahu.

Erdogan should be publicly tried for his active murder of Kurds while allowing ISIS fighters use Turkey as a staging post to the East (Syria / Iraq). While just about everybody else was trying to bomb ISIS he was bombing Kurds.

It is also an anniversary period for Netanyahu as his brother was killed during the famous Entebbe raid where the Israel defence forces freed hundreds of civilians from terrorists in the airport in a bold & daring move many years ago (you'd be too young for that) but a remarkable story. His brother was the only Israeli casualty at the time I understand......But I digress

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:37 pm

A lot of good points about Erdogan and the Turkish government's treatment toward the Kurdish people and Turkey's ongoing Islamisation and Neo-Ottoman ways as I've already mentioned earlier in the thread as well.

Good post WPT.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:40 pm

A digression but a remarkable story about Entebbe:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Entebbe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5   

Jump to: