Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Training report no2 2015/2016 (not as detailed as Neil's)

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:54 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

You knocked back a ham and Brie toasted sanger for bircher frikken muesli? Did you fall off your bike and hit your head? Was the helmet strap too tight cutting off blood flow to the brain?
neil Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:19 pm

stui magpie wrote:
You knocked back a ham and Brie toasted sanger for bircher frikken muesli? Did you fall off your bike and hit your head? Was the helmet strap too tight cutting off blood flow to the brain?

Obviously I've spent far to much time in Qld Brie museli and bike riding. What happened to a beer a pie and a V8?

They are still mandatory up here Shocked

winpies Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:30 pm

Thanks for the report - appreciate it. Sounds promising.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:45 pm

stui magpie wrote:

I just preferred to ride home on the bike & not via the nearest Emergency department Wink

First meal of the day for me.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:48 pm

neil wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

Obviously I've spent far to much time in Qld Brie museli and bike riding. What happened to a beer a pie and a V8?

They are still mandatory up here Shocked

I still like a beer every now & then & I'm partial to a good pie

V8 - nah, not my thing.

Neil Appleby Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:54 am

Nice work WPT! I was hoping somebody would get down there today. Nice to hear the good stuff is back on the menu too.....I was heartily sick of smashed avo. How was Taylor Adams looking?
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:33 am

Cheers WTP and Neil.

I'm really excited reading both saying such great things about Shazza.
Damn if he becomes the player many judges said he could/would be we have a hell of a bright future.

I've mentioned it several times prior but I attended a lunch earlier this year where Leigh Matthews was seated at our table. A fellow magpie supporter asked him directly his opinion on Scharenberg and he said "if he hadn't had those foot issues I wouldn't have been surprised to see him go top 2 in th draft" "Collingwood got a steal with him he has that Pendlebury look about him"

Cheers to all the posters for there reports on training is appreciated by us northerners
loki04 Leo

Tiger Treloar lmfao NOPE.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:33 am

Thanks for the report WPT, excellent work!
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:23 am

Thanks everyone. I'm going to try to get down on Friday (with pumped tyres this time).
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:29 am

Neil Appleby wrote:
Nice work WPT! I was hoping somebody would get down there today. Nice to hear the good stuff is back on the menu too.....I was heartily sick of smashed avo. How was Taylor Adams looking?

He's a classy player. At one point in the drills & while Shaz was showing his skills by foot Adams had the ball in a fwd pocket & Shaz was trying to block him, Adams did a small baulk /dodge which made Shaz move to his right thereby allowing Adams to move direct to goal on Shaz's ' left. It was classy.

He was well towards the front of the running group when they were doing that & looks very solid & strong. Another that pleasingly looks the goods.

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:04 pm

qldmagpie67 wrote:
Cheers WTP and Neil.

Damn if he becomes the player many judges said he could/would be we have a hell of a bright future.

I've mentioned it several times prior but I attended a lunch earlier this year where Leigh Matthews was seated at our table. A fellow magpie supporter asked him directly his opinion on Scharenberg and he said "if he hadn't had those foot issues I wouldn't have been surprised to see him go top 2 in th draft" "Collingwood got a steal with him he has that Pendlebury look about him"

Cheers to all the posters for there reports on training is appreciated by us northerners

I've always been a massive Shazza fan. Wink Embarassed Confused
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:12 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:
Cheers WTP and Neil.

I do worry about his lack of commitment to the club longer term
roar 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:03 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:
Cheers WTP and Neil.

If only the rest of us had your faith...

John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:59 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:
Cheers WTP and Neil.

i have always admired your loyalty to his cause. Laughing Wink Smile

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:01 pm

John Wren wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:
Cheers WTP and Neil.

i have always admired your loyalty to his cause. Laughing Wink Smile

Guilty as charged your honour. Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: