Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

#14 James Aish

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 115, 116, 117
View previous topic :: View next topic  
derkd 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:43 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Look not for a moment am i arguing that Aish has not been up and down this season. I would argue more it is simply endemic of the whole team and club.

I would argue that he has talent and that is beyond question....can this coach tease it out of him regularly enough? .....Can Aish himself preform on a consistent basis? that will be answered....and i would argue we should not be too hasty to call his cards too early he is only 21.

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:30 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

derkd wrote:
Look not for a moment am i arguing that Aish has not been up and down this season. I would argue more it is simply endemic of the whole team and club.

I would argue that he has talent and that is beyond question....can this coach tease it out of him regularly enough? .....Can Aish himself preform on a consistent basis? that will be answered....and i would argue we should not be too hasty to call his cards too early he is only 21.

I hope he comes good, as he was obviously a star teenager in the SANFL, however, he let's not forget he failed at the Lions and has struggled to make an impact so far with us, his second AFL club. So let's not start looking to blame Bucks for his lack of development. The ball is in the kids corner. Hopefully he grabs it with both hands and starts to demand a spot in our team.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 115, 116, 117
Page 117 of 117   

Jump to: