Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

How many Syrian refugees should Australia take?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 72, 73, 74  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How many Syrian refugees should Australia take?
None
52%
 52%  [ 21 ]
A few hundred
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
A few thousand
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Over ten thousand
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
As many as possible
35%
 35%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 40

piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:05 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Skids wrote:
Police arrest 900 Syrians in England and Wales for crimes including rape and child abuse

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

And this is why we need capital punishment restored globally.
This garbage is not worth the gaol real-estate, money or effort rehabilitating.

Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:39 am

Troops deployed on German streets for first time since WW2

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/the-times/troops-deployed-on-german-streets-for-first-time-since-ww2/news-story/6e0d6811c684f7c4f7673fbfb1531bf0

The result of an open door.

Surely, surely our government will take notice and not want to follow the same path.

It doesn't work!

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:16 pm

^^^ Yes. I would be extremely concerned if Australian troops were deployed in our streets, too.
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:27 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
^^^ Yes. I would be extremely concerned if Australian troops were deployed in our streets, too.
Did you see the army and police surrounding the torch bearers in Rio? My son landed today and I will be happy when he is out of there.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3704940/Man-arrested-attempting-STEAL-Olympic-torch-streets-Sao-Paulo-tackled-ground-police.html
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:33 pm

Culprit wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
Did you see the army and police surrounding the torch bearers in Rio? My son landed today and I will be happy when he is out of there.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3704940/Man-arrested-attempting-STEAL-Olympic-torch-streets-Sao-Paulo-tackled-ground-police.html

Gees, I would be too. Is he competing? If so what in?

Skids Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:49 pm

Security fears have forced the cancellation of one of Europe’s oldest street markets in the French city of Lille, sparking criticism and anger from some local authorities who see the decision as a capitulation to terrorism.

Last Friday the city’s mayor Martine Aubry made the announcement, effectively bringing an end to the annual market, which dates back to the 12th century. The gathering is a huge tourism draw and attracted 2.5 million visitors and 10,000 exhibitors to the city in 2015.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/08/10/heightened-security-forces-end-to-historic-french-street-market/

Ah yes, it's working out really well over there. How many should we let in? Rolling Eyes

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:27 pm

What does this have to do with Syrian refugees? France has suffered a spate of terrorist attacks lately, hence their state of high alert. That rise in terror attacks has had nothing to do with the entrance of refugees, except in the sense that refugees are largely fleeing from the same kind of people committing these atrocities to begin with.
Skids Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:31 pm

David wrote:
What does this have to do with Syrian refugees? France has suffered a spate of terrorist attacks lately, hence their state of high alert. That rise in terror attacks has had nothing to do with the entrance of refugees, except in the sense that refugees are largely fleeing from the same kind of people committing these atrocities to begin with.

Nothing to do with them? Oh my goodness.....

REVEALED: French police FLEEING Calais after more than 300 are attacked by migrant mobs

FRENCH police are fleeing lawless Calais in their droves after more than 300 were attacked and injured by rioting migrant mobs in just two months.
Officers fear it is only a matter of time before one of their number is killed by rampaging asylum seekers, who are becoming increasingly violent in their attempts to reach Britain.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/671624/Calais-migrants-French-police-fleeing-Calais-300-attacked-refugees-Jungle-Bouchart

· Only one in 10 rapes in Germany is now reported and just 8% of rape trials result in convictions, according to Minister of Justice Heiko Maas.
•· “There are strict instructions from the top not to report offenses committed by refugees. It is extraordinary that certain offenders are deliberately NOT being reported about and the information is being classified as confidential.”— High-ranking police official in Frankfurt, quoted in the German newspaper Bild.

https://www.vdare.com/articles/mass-immigration-creates-terrorist-haven-in-europe

Polish minister links Muslim immigration to terrorism

The terror attacks in Europe are the result of years of multiculturalism, political correctness and mass migration, according to Poland’s Interior Minister Mariusz Blaszczak. He was commenting on the most recent attack in Nice where a French-Tunisian man drove through crowds celebrating Bastille Day.

http://www.savemysweden.com/polish-minister-links-muslim-immigration-to-terrorism/

Muslim immigration makes Muslim terrorism worse.

Once we understand this inconvenient truth, then everything else naturally flows from it. The type of terrorism that we are dealing now won’t be beaten by breaking up organizations or droning terrorist leaders in training camps in Yemen or Pakistan. The enemy is right here. He speaks our language. He walks down our streets. He looks at us with hate in his Halal heart and he plots to kill us.

He may pledge allegiance to ISIS or Al Qaeda, but he is part of the larger organization of Islam. It is this organization, more than any of its Jihadist factional subdivisions, that represents the true threat.

Lone wolf terrorism is a viral threat that is spread by Islamic migration. We can only end it by closing the door. As long as the door to the Muslim migrant stays open, we will live under the threat that our neighbor or co-worker will be the one to kill us tomorrow or the day after that.

http://sultanknish.blogspot.com.au/2016/08/stop-lone-wolf-terrorism-by-ending.html

Skids Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:32 am

The more the merrier ....... right??

REVEALED: How 'totally unprecedented' migrant crisis is pushing Sweden to breaking point Feb 17 2016

Sweden is absorbing the vast majority of the migrants coming to Europe to seek asylum and the country is now in turmoil.

Violence and crime has swept the nation with police declaring they now have entire areas which are ‘no-go’ zones.

In 2015 alone Sweden, with a population of 9.5million, received over 160 000 asylum applications and the country is expected to take as many as 190,000 refugees, or two per cent of the population, in 2016.

Since the Second World War Sweden has prided itself on helping migrants who cross their borders despite some moves to the political right in recent years.

But now the once welcoming country has turned into a battle ground where Swedes are afraid to go outside and police are openly attacked by migrants.

Yesterday ..... http://www.dailysabah.com/europe/2016/08/22/eight-year-old-boy-killed-by-grenade-in-swedens-gothenburg

While Sweden is generally a peaceful, safe country with low crime rates, police have had difficulty addressing violence in poorer neighborhoods in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmo.

In recent years, there have been grenade attacks, shootings and incidents of car arson.

The issue has been one of the main topics of Sweden's political debate this summer, as cars have been torched in the neighborhoods on an almost nightly basis.

Skids Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:38 am

We could always get our girls to follow the German lead though...

‘NO’ German girls given TEMPORARY TATTOOS to help prevent swimming pool sex attacks

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/702610/German-girls-given-TEMPORARY-TATTOOS-to-prevent-swimming-pool-sex-attacks

Last month police in Lower Saxony warned there is a "new phenomenon" of "sporadic group sexual assaults" in pools across the state and have accused "non German" men of the attacks.

Germany recently introduced a new 'No Means No' law amid increasing levels of sexual assaults by migrants.

Skids Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:41 am

But don't drive anywhere....

French police: Migrants attack and highjack cars on highways every day

August 22, 2016 

Refugees have blocked the highway with trees, 50 meters in front of us. We have no idea what happens to start with, but suddenly when a flood of men aged 15-30 are throwing themselves at 3 trucks in front of us. It is obvious that the refugees are in the process of highjack trucks and cars.

The trucks escapes with smashed windows, dented coolers, but a large group now begin to march towards our cars and we begin to drive forward quietly. We soon realize that there is a lot of aggression in the air and we speed up. We must turn left and right through the group of young boys who are frantically pulling our door handles.

During their attempt they beat and kick the on the cars and they managed to smash one side window with a large piece of wood. Christian Ruaro sat in the passenger seat, right where the glass shattered. I speed up and follow my friend Halberg who is alone in the car in front of us.

There’s glass all over and I’m close to hitting a few of the refugees on my way. Halberg manage to get around the tree on the highway and I follow suit. We were in shock and shaken, while we kept cool. Covered in glass we drove on the highway with thoughts on the family cars that were behind us in the queue.

http://10news.dk/?p=2865

Skids Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:44 am

Nothing a good old civil war won't sort out though....

“They’re getting ready for war”: France on brink of bloody civil conflict, warns politician

“Jonathan Miller, an elected city councilor in southern France, said “the mood is turning nasty” after the country was hit by its third terror attack in 18 months. Mr Miller said: “Normally, it takes quite a bit to excite my neighbors under the languid southern sun, but as one horror has followed another, I am no longer taking for granted that they will put up with this much longer.

“An isolated immigrant population and a strident right-wing political faction in a country awash with guns has created a toxic and explosive mixture. “France, a nation long considered a beacon of liberty and stability, may be on the edge of something resembling a civil war.”
He said members at a local hunting club, who are legally entitled to carry firearms, are preparing for a bloody conflict – with membership quadrupling in recent months.

Mr Miller revealed: “I wish I could say this was just hysterical exaggeration. But the evidence does not support complacency. “The new members are not all motivated by the love of shooting sports. Benoit, a local olive farmer who owns more than a dozen rifles, pistols and shotguns, as well as an AK-47 assault rifle, admitted to me this weekend something much darker. “‘They’re getting ready for a war,’ he said.””

http://10news.dk/?p=2717

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:44 pm

You pretty much just vomited the entire right-wing press and blogosphere over me. I need a shower.

Always trust a newspaper that uses CAPITALS in its HEADLINES.

Skids Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:10 pm

You make me laugh David.

I honestly wonder when all the sympathisers will stand back and utter..... well, i'll be Ł$%$ed, they were right!

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:45 pm

So sad Crying or Very sad really is worth watching - I hope one day they get to go home to the Syria they knew and loved before the horrific war!!

http://iview.abc.net.au/programs/four-corners

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 72, 73, 74  Next
Page 55 of 74   

Jump to: