Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Adelaide Jumpers (32) Cheering in the crowd Friday Night.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Drooge 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:56 am
Post subject: Adelaide Jumpers (32) Cheering in the crowd Friday Night.Reply with quote

What was this about? Adelaide fans hoping the Pies win so they make finals? Why were they all wearing the 32? Pies fans that know something?

God I hope we land Danger.

Dangles 

Balmey Army

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:22 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the people I was with said they were Geelong supporters showing their support for Dangerfield coming to Geelong. That said I'd also love us to get Danger and Trelor. There must be a way.
sixpoints 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:08 pm

Saw them all out on the concourse outside the ground after the game was over. There was about six of them all decked out in Adelaide jumpers with 32.
They were hanging out with a larger group of Geelong fans all very chummy.
Some even posed for photos with Cats fans. It's all an obvious reference to who they believe will be in their colours next year.
Seeing how pathetic they were on Friday, I doubt even Dangerfield could halt their inevitable slide.
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:57 pm

Apparently there is a plan next week for a group of Geelong fans to cheer Dangerfield every time he gets the ball.

It's not club organised but it's a pretty arrogant mindset from a group of supporters and a little insensitive given what has transpired at Adelaide this year.

They wouldn't have the balls to try it if the game was at AO.

MightyMagpie 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:59 pm

Dangerfield tweeted a pic of those fans from TV saying something like "Nice to see the family at the game".

He has a sense of humour at least.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:17 pm

something tells me that Danger could still reamain a crow, he would know the cats are now going to fall on hard times, no flags for years now. whereas his crows are much closer, even now. I recall buddy was all set to go to GWS rigtht up to the last minute. and tippet was supposed to got to the Lions, its not cut and dried yet, tell those annoying and cocky pussy fans. Razz

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:27 pm

if they bring dangerfield and a couple of other free agents into the club they are a good show to play finals again. they won't fall too far. i don't think the cats' current plight will deter dangerfield.
AN_Inkling 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:34 pm

John Wren wrote:
if they bring dangerfield and a couple of other free agents into the club they are a good show to play finals again. they won't fall too far. i don't think the cats' current plight will deter dangerfield.

If not, I think he's making a mistake if playing in a Premiership is high on his agenda. I don't think the Cats have enough on their list to make another serious tilt before a proper rebuild.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:58 pm

AN_Inkling wrote:
John Wren wrote:

If not, I think he's making a mistake if playing in a Premiership is high on his agenda. I don't think the Cats have enough on their list to make another serious tilt before a proper rebuild.

Yep, take old champs like stevie j, bartel, enright, lonergan, taylor, stokes, kelly outa that team, and they are very, very hard too replace, even with danger on board. age has caught up to the ageing pussy cats, thank god. Razz Razz

ronrat 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:49 am

The Cats are futterly ucked.
E 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:46 am

Piesnchess wrote:
something tells me that Danger could still reamain a crow, he would know the cats are now going to fall on hard times, no flags for years now. whereas his crows are much closer, even now. I recall buddy was all set to go to GWS rigtht up to the last minute. and tippet was supposed to got to the Lions, its not cut and dried yet, tell those annoying and cocky pussy fans. Razz

ahh, but your examples show a flawed logic. in none of the cases you cite did the player end up stating at the club. Instead, he moved to a club that he thought was better positioned to have a crack at a flag. there was another team playing on Friday night who seem pretty poised to do something kind of special (especially if the add a top of the rotation midfielder.

I would have thought danger would make a massive difference to us. I mean look how much better we look down back when we have the midfield depth to put a Pendles back there......

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:43 pm

E wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

ahh, but your examples show a flawed logic. in none of the cases you cite did the player end up stating at the club. Instead, he moved to a club that he thought was better positioned to have a crack at a flag. there was another team playing on Friday night who seem pretty poised to do something kind of special (especially if the add a top of the rotation midfielder.

I would have thought danger would make a massive difference to us. I mean look how much better we look down back when we have the midfield depth to put a Pendles back there......

Adam Treloar says hello. Idea Idea Idea Idea

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: