Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Commentators on the Johnson Hit - what a joke!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:22 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

qldmagpie67 wrote:
Neil Appleby wrote:
Yep, Carey and Ling have got every reportable incident wrong in recent weeks... Has anybody bothered to explain the rules to these two muppets?
Do they know how these incidents are graded? Apparently not. And don't even start me on the biased nature of the commentary.
Collingwood might as well have not been there. 7 goals in front? Who cares, let's go on and on and on about Geelong's retiring players and Menzel.

The second half commentary was basically solely devoted to the career ending decisions facing several Geelong players. Lying questioned at length on everyone of them. Then every commentator has there 2c worth.
Let's not focus on the game before us which the magpies where winning and winning in style as well. At qtr time we kicked 7-1 a great start but what do they say ?
This is the reverse of last time the 2 teams met Geelong got out to a fantastic start then. No mention of how we moved the ball with such efficiency or our accuracy
Makes me sick
My good wife keeps reminding me that they can't hear my screams of protest when I shout obscenities at the TV screen.
Lucky she's used to my nuisances after 28yrs together. And as a form of apology she has a shoe collection Emlda Marcos would be proud of lol

Lol, you two blokes are on fire! Smile Some golden hilites above...

You both might recall back in the late 70s, prior to Friday night football concept, Ch.7 used to broadcast "The Muppet Show" at 7.30pm.
Nothing has really changed then; I'm considering calling Ling & Carey "Kermit & Fozzie" from now on...

Dyso

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:58 pm

Ling was hysterical yesterday, as he was with Brown, over that hit by the Dons player on the Tiger guy, forget their names, When i saw the incident, to me it was no worse than Gibbs or the Port one by Schulz, they all looked the same to me, and yet one of em got off !!?? Great to see Ping Ling down in the dumps at last, his precious Pussies stuffed like a dead cat, his ageinjg team at last falling to pieces, mauled by enthusiastic Magpies kids, just lovely too see. LOL

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:59 am

mosig wrote:
Dangles wrote:
How many knee reconstructions has he had? I missed it the first fourteen million times they mentioned it.

I believe it was 28.

I was watching in HD and when you slow down the replay you can actually see that his right knee is just a ham hock stitched up with some fishing line.

True fact.

I understand that the AFL has informed the coaches of each team that they will be required to attend a meeting to explain how it was that only one of them gave Menzel a vote in that game and why it was only a "1". It seems that the AFL is quite appalled that Adams and Pendlebury received the bulk of the coaches' votes for a game that was retained in the fixture only so that Menzel could demonstrate his greatness.

I believe that the AFL expects that voting in the Brownlow Medal will be more correct because the umpires are aware of their obligations.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:47 pm

piedys wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:
Neil Appleby wrote:
Yep, Carey and Ling have got every reportable incident wrong in recent weeks... Has anybody bothered to explain the rules to these two muppets?
Do they know how these incidents are graded? Apparently not. And don't even start me on the biased nature of the commentary.
Collingwood might as well have not been there. 7 goals in front? Who cares, let's go on and on and on about Geelong's retiring players and Menzel.

The second half commentary was basically solely devoted to the career ending decisions facing several Geelong players. Lying questioned at length on everyone of them. Then every commentator has there 2c worth.
Let's not focus on the game before us which the magpies where winning and winning in style as well. At qtr time we kicked 7-1 a great start but what do they say ?
This is the reverse of last time the 2 teams met Geelong got out to a fantastic start then. No mention of how we moved the ball with such efficiency or our accuracy
Makes me sick
My good wife keeps reminding me that they can't hear my screams of protest when I shout obscenities at the TV screen.
Lucky she's used to my nuisances after 28yrs together. And as a form of apology she has a shoe collection Emlda Marcos would be proud of lol

Lol, you two blokes are on fire! Smile Some golden hilites above...

You both might recall back in the late 70s, prior to Friday night football concept, Ch.7 used to broadcast "The Muppet Show" at 7.30pm.
Nothing has really changed then; I'm considering calling Ling & Carey "Kermit & Fozzie" from now on...

Dyso

Whenever Ping LIng and wary Carey are on, the two stooges, the third one bein Broocey i just mute the bastards. Id rather stare at three turds in a toilet bowel, than watch their spin and moronic chatter. Razz Razz

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: