Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post match: Pies crush Cats . All comments please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Collingwood Crackerjack 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:18 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

John Wren wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Great win, stuck it up the doom and gloomers, right royally, very proud of the lads, i never lost faith, pre game i tipped us to hit back hard, but not that hard. LOL, great to see Ling and his pussies screwed for the year, piss off Ling, go cry me a river, you sod. Now for a few too many jack daniels, go Pies you bloody ripper.

never lost faith.

Piesnchess wrote:
JUST TWO blood changes, after that utter debacle last week, there should have been at least four, at the very least, ;put a rocket up some of em. And NO Yank picked, FMD, he may have been our big big X factor tonght, this selection committee is giving me a real pain in the arse. Im not confident tonight, if we can get within four goals, its a pass, IMHO. I hope for an upset, if only to jamm it up that red haired pig Ling, his crucifixion of Nat Brown was a damn disgrace, love to beat hs suck Pussies and jamm it right up his red haired ass, good and proper. GO PIES !!

Gold, solid gold

© Collingwood Crackerjack, 1992
Collingwood Crackerjack 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:25 am

piedys wrote:
Jezza wrote:
Great response! Just what our fans needed after last week.

Everyone played their role tonight.
Hope Swan is ok and his injury isn't too serious!

Totally; a great reward for the true fans who front up each week.
Only 40,000-ish at the ground; wonder how many couldn't be bothered after last weeks shitfest?
Four quarters of effort each week is all we can really ask, and we got it.
Because anything less is absolutely unacceptable.
Nearly had a stroke tonight when we kicked what 7 straight goals before a missed behind?
It had got to the point where I expect every player lining up for goal to miss, instead of convert.

Geelong were minus Stokes, Duncan, Dippy Clarke, Rhys Stanley, and for some reason omitted Caddy, who towelled us last time, along with Stanley.
Make of those omissions what you will, as to the strength of their best 22.
Tom Lonergan looked lost out there, without Cloke's jumper to hold onto all night...

And - the umpiring. How many soft frees did they get to try to bring them back in the game? That bald headed DOG was on fire.
"Not 15; play on..." when the ball clearly travelled 15 metres.
But when any other team kicks the same distance, it's a mark.
Gifting them a junk time goal to Dunderklumpen, near the final siren.

So moving forward, roll the druggies next week for another 11/11 season, and secure pick #7 in the upcoming draft.

Dyso

ps. Suck it Cats, and suck it hard.
Was some small consolation to end your season.
And LOL at the moron Crows supporters seated at the fence wearing Dangerfield's #32 on their jumpers; enjoy it while it lasts you tards!

So thinking the same thing; my heart bleeds Tommy...

Grundy was superb last night; no surprise Adams had such a good game, roving to that tap work

© Collingwood Crackerjack, 1992
Deja Vu 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:43 am

thebaldfacts wrote:
Great response by the Pies. Pride was on the line.

To those who were tipping a 12 goal shellacking - and you know who you are- hang your head in shame😄

A broken clock is right 2 times a day. You were due...

😃

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:11 am

John Wren wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Great win, stuck it up the doom and gloomers, right royally, very proud of the lads, i never lost faith, pre game i tipped us to hit back hard, but not that hard. LOL, great to see Ling and his pussies screwed for the year, piss off Ling, go cry me a river, you sod. Now for a few too many jack daniels, go Pies you bloody ripper.

never lost faith.

Piesnchess wrote:
JUST TWO blood changes, after that utter debacle last week, there should have been at least four, at the very least, ;put a rocket up some of em. And NO Yank picked, FMD, he may have been our big big X factor tonght, this selection committee is giving me a real pain in the arse. Im not confident tonight, if we can get within four goals, its a pass, IMHO. I hope for an upset, if only to jamm it up that red haired pig Ling, his crucifixion of Nat Brown was a damn disgrace, love to beat hs suck Pussies and jamm it right up his red haired ass, good and proper. GO PIES !!

I knew they were never going to be capable of kicking a winning score without Coxy at FF.
Dangles 

Balmey Army

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:13 am

Wonder how Johnson got that nasty split lip? Maybe that's how Sinkers broke his hand.
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:25 am

What'sinaname wrote:
John Wren wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

never lost faith.

Piesnchess wrote:

If this is the definition of never losing faith, then I've never lost faith either. Same as CaringbushCigar.

indeed, for you are all well known true believers.

ANNODAM Gemini

Rebel Heart Tour - The Forum, Los Angeles 27/10/2015.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:25 am

Big deal, win when it doesn't count.
Why couldn't they play like this when it counted?

I can take the losses against HAW & FREO but the losses to MEL & RICH are a disgrace.

Enjoy September you lazy assed hacks!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Piethagoras' Theorem Taurus

the hypotenuse, is always a cakewalk

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:35 am

yeah, it sure sucks enjoying a win, doesn't it
simon tonna 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:53 am

we played the same footy when we were 8&3 beating bottom 8 teams. but saying that there were some good position decisions by bucks and that started with Reid back and swan and sidey forward.
I'm stoked we keep to the game plan all night and didn't get caught out on the rebound by hopeless turnovers by our back line hack kicks. you know who I mean. well. actually we did, it was just that the pussies seemed like rag doll kittens and not moggies last night and didn't capitalise on the mistakes like top 8 clubs do.
but other than that good games from sidebottom ps man don't kick the ball with the side of your foot for it to go 6m to a player under the pump! swan, pendelbury, grundy, Adams, greenwood and Moore.

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:57 am

Waking and eating plenty of humble pie. After what was dished up last week it looked like the team was just going through the motions. Hindsight is a wonderful thing and it is now clear (taken me a few weeks) to me that the team was emotionally spent after being built up to beat the swans and to lose that game was gut wrenching as they knew it was season over. Couldn't bounce back and we where cherry ripe for a smashing. This week we were smashed from pillar to post by journos and supporters (myself included) and the team wanted to respond as they know they are better than that. Cloke out minutes before the game and Jane in I started thinking "here we go again, another smashing". Within 10 minutes I knew it was goodnight pussies.
I got on Sportsbet at 40+ Points Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy WINNING

Last edited by Culprit on Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
yin-YANG 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:57 am

For some it seems the Pies winning is the worst result then they don't get to spray… as much!

Pies are building something special - our young kids are the best in the comp - we just need a few of the older guys to perform to make us a genuine top 4 and therefore premiership threat next year.

Without Goldy, Young, Tooves last night we seemed just fine - they will be under the pump to keep their spot with many talented kids coming through. CLoke playing further up the ground must be seriously looked at - let him shoot from 50 now and then and drift into the goal square very infrequently but overall the guy should be marking our kick-ins! The neat kicking and running for each other was first rate. The players looked for options and made Geelong look even slower than they are!

STOKA35 Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:41 am

Great response shown by the club. Probably now shows the players are behind Buckley as coach. Sign him on again now
MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:50 am

ANNODAM wrote:
Big deal, win when it doesn't count.
Why couldn't they play like this when it counted?

I can take the losses against HAW & FREO but the losses to MEL & RICH are a disgrace.

Enjoy September you lazy assed hacks!

Physically intimidated by both Melbourne and Richmond with the added bonus of Richmond being so worried about us, they paid off the umpires. Pay back time next year after we build up a bit of muscle over the preseason.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:58 am

Moore was Fantastic as our Number 1 Forward. Kicked 2 Goals and Made tons of Contests and few resulted in Collingwood Goals
Kwah-LeBaire 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:03 am

RudeBoy wrote:
Finally, congratulations must got to Bucks for the great job he is doing developing this young list and getting them performing as a team.

Well done, Mr. Buckley!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10   

Jump to: