Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Nick's Posting XXII: Round 22: Geelong

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:01 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

piedys wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:
Dyso if you thought that CCTV footage from the cross was embarrassing you should see the spy cam footage I garnered from the locker room Friday night.
I won't go into specifics other then to say John Wayne Clint Eastwood Humprey Bogart Laurence Olivier Michael Caine Arnold Schwarzenegger all have some serious explaining to do along with attending some long term counselling sessions.
Dyso compared to them me and you are odds on to join Mary McKillop in sainthood very soon

Mate have you any idea how exhausting it is trolling you-tube, to make sure that CCTV footage from the cross never sees the light of day?!

And our Nicks locker room... it's a wonder anybody can actually move in there, for all the Hollywood egos and their collective self-importance hogging all the oxygen. Way too many "accidental dropped towels" last Friday night I presume?

Dyso

Dyso I feel the pain of searching YouTube in fact I'm constantly doing the same especially after I told Ames Qldmagpie I was attending a Christian biblical meeting that weekend.
As for the oxygen thiefs in the locker room that's a weekly occurrence. If they played closely to there egos we would never lose a game.
Dropped towels dropped athletic supports dropped beer bottles and way to many dropped standards. Let's just say if this footage sees the light of day we could be delisting several prominent posters
Lazza 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:06 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Member 7167 wrote:
Lazza (Errol Flynn) may need to be subbed off at some stage due to circumstances out of his control.

http://forum.rottentomatoes.com/topic/show/549804

"The Largest Penises in Hollywood #15: Errol Flynn
Errol Flynn?s penis wasn?t just big?it was talented, too. The Book of the Penis claims that the wild actor would play the piano with his supersized member, much to the delight of his guests."

Lazza could potentially contribute to the half time entertainment.

Lets face it, I was "in like Flynn" and THAT is why we won so handsomely, just like I was. Twisted Evil

The best looking player EVER in the entire history of this team at Nick's.

Now, where is my special cuppa tea..................... Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5   

Jump to: