Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Nick's Posting XXII: Round 22: Geelong

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:39 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Coach it is with sadness I report the behaviour of some of your much beloved Hollywood wannabe's
Bumphey Hoggart was caught trying to break into the cellar. A posse of attack gophers were dispersed and he was last seen crying in a corner of the change room
Errol Flynn tried to use his "MEMBERs" pass to gain entry unfortunately for him several gopher beavers thought it was a log for s dam wall and gnawed it to pieces.
Dustin Hoffman thought he could fool the gopher security guard by dressing as a lady of the night but the gig was up when he stumbled head first into a pile of soiled diapers in his high heels
Cling Eastwood thought his magnum would gain him entry unfortunately it melted before he arrived so was only a stick left

Finally there have been some disturbed reports of Bill Murray and the gophers strapping dynamite onto the wings of JW & Lazza's parrots setting them free over the MCG and detonating the dynamite. On a positive there are plenty of feathers for a new duster now
yin-YANG 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:01 am

How dare you qldmagpie69!

What happens in Hollywood - I mean Collingwood, stays in Collingwood Smile

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:44 am

qldmagpie67 wrote:
Coach it is with sadness I report the behaviour of some of your much beloved Hollywood wannabe's
Bumphey Hoggart was caught trying to break into the cellar. A posse of attack gophers were dispersed and he was last seen crying in a corner of the change room
Errol Flynn tried to use his "MEMBERs" pass to gain entry unfortunately for him several gopher beavers thought it was a log for s dam wall and gnawed it to pieces.
Dustin Hoffman thought he could fool the gopher security guard by dressing as a lady of the night but the gig was up when he stumbled head first into a pile of soiled diapers in his high heels
Cling Eastwood thought his magnum would gain him entry unfortunately it melted before he arrived so was only a stick left

Finally there have been some disturbed reports of Bill Murray and the gophers strapping dynamite onto the wings of JW & Lazza's parrots setting them free over the MCG and detonating the dynamite. On a positive there are plenty of feathers for a new duster now

I didn't think you'd notice my dress and high heels. Embarassed Embarassed
King Monkey 

Location: On a journey to seek the scriptures of enlightenment....

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:28 pm

Good thing I used Masaaki Sakai as the assistant defensive coach, couldn't get a word outta old Buster!!
Mr Sakai taught the defenders how to fiiiiiggggghhhht like de-mons!!

Oh you are a dee-mon, I love to fiiight."
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:10 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:

It's wasn't so much the dress and heels that gave you away was more the lipstick smeared all over your face and the 3 day growth. Lucky Dyso wasn't around he may have thought you were one of his friends from the cross the other week come down for a visit
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:11 pm

watt price tully wrote:
3rd degree wrote:
Cuthbert Collingwood wrote:
Stui Magpie as Gerard Depardieu is perfection

Laughing Laughing that one made me laugh the most

Me too Laughing Laughing

So help me out here, I'm missing it. Confused

Gerry Cooper 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:47 pm

This coach is truly clueless. He must go!
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:27 pm

I explained what our strategy should be to the coach in great detail, but he never replied.

piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:54 am

qldmagpie67 wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:
Coach it is with sadness I report the behaviour of some of your much beloved Hollywood wannabe's..Dustin Hoffman thought he could fool the gopher security guard by dressing as a lady of the night but the gig was up when he stumbled head first into a pile of soiled diapers in his high heels

It's wasn't so much the dress and heels that gave you away was more the lipstick smeared all over your face and the 3 day growth. Lucky Dyso wasn't around he may have thought you were one of his friends from the cross the other week come down for a visit

Lol, Brucey [Tootsie] and I go back 30 years actually....
The last time I was actually looking up his clacker, was at Victoria Park on the night of the 1990GF, when he was attempting to climb the Sherrin Stand end goal post and play the bugle... Good times! Smile

qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:27 pm

Dyso if you thought that CCTV footage from th cross was embarrassing you should see the spy cam footage I garnered from the locker room Friday night.
I won't go into specifics other then to say John Wayne Clint Eastwood Humprey Bogart Laurence Olivier Michael Caine Arnold Schwarzenegger all have some serious explaining to do along with attending some long term counselling sessions.
Dyso compared to them me and you are odds on to join Mary McKillop in sainthood very soon
King Monkey 

Location: On a journey to seek the scriptures of enlightenment....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:39 pm

Stui in this week's side I nominate as either Celine Dion or Britney Spears.
Doing some of their best work in Vegas these days.... Very Happy

Oh you are a dee-mon, I love to fiiight."
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:41 pm

piedys wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:
Coach it is with sadness I report the behaviour of some of your much beloved Hollywood wannabe's..Dustin Hoffman thought he could fool the gopher security guard by dressing as a lady of the night but the gig was up when he stumbled head first into a pile of soiled diapers in his high heels

Lol, Brucey [Tootsie] and I go back 30 years actually....
The last time I was actually looking up his clacker, was at Victoria Park on the night of the 1990GF, when he was attempting to climb the Sherrin Stand end goal post and play the bugle... Good times! Smile

Good times indeed Andrew. Laughing Cool
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:41 pm

King Monkey wrote:
Stui in this week's side I nominate as either Celine Dion or Britney Spears.
Doing some of their best work in Vegas these days.... Very Happy

Pretty happy with my performance against Geelong considering I was somewhere over the pacific while the game was on. Razz

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:19 pm

Three or four of the others were high too, Stui. Possibly not quite in the same way though.
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:25 pm

qldmagpie67 wrote:
Dyso if you thought that CCTV footage from the cross was embarrassing you should see the spy cam footage I garnered from the locker room Friday night.
I won't go into specifics other then to say John Wayne Clint Eastwood Humprey Bogart Laurence Olivier Michael Caine Arnold Schwarzenegger all have some serious explaining to do along with attending some long term counselling sessions.
Dyso compared to them me and you are odds on to join Mary McKillop in sainthood very soon

Mate have you any idea how exhausting it is trolling you-tube, to make sure that CCTV footage from the cross never sees the light of day?!

And our Nicks locker room... it's a wonder anybody can actually move in there, for all the Hollywood egos and their collective self-importance hogging all the oxygen. Way too many "accidental dropped towels" last Friday night I presume?

Dyso

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5   

Jump to: