Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Kreuzer to Pies??

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:55 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

RudeBoy wrote:
John Wren wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
I've given it some thought, and think we should stick with the ruck combo we've got and allow them to blossom over the next 2-3 years.

the club will be pleased to know this. can you please write them an open letter? we haven't had one in over 24 hours.

What do you mean 'we'?

nick's. i thought 'we' were onto something with the open letters.

inxs88 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:56 pm

thompsoc wrote:
He is 26 years old.
So I would think they would want a first round pick
If they want to trade him.

If you're referring to Kreuzer "no trade needed" as he is a free agent!

inxs88 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:58 pm

John Wren wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
I've given it some thought, and think we should stick with the ruck combo we've got and allow them to blossom over the next 2-3 years.

the club will be pleased to know this. can you please write them an open letter? we haven't had one in over 24 hours.

Very good John: This site feels like it has become "letters to the editor"!

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:58 pm

John Wren wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
John Wren wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:

What do you mean 'we'?

nick's. i thought 'we' were onto something with the open letters.

I smell a rat.
Darkstranger 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:43 pm

I'd take Lobbe, not getting a game at Port because of the mercenary Ryder, so can we?
Cuthbert Collingwood Aquarius

Once was on fire, now all at sea

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:27 am

^ I see Ryder as more of a "freedom fighter"
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:46 am

I would definitely consider Kreuzer and I wouldn't have said that a few years back to be honest. I think he's starting to hit his prime now as a ruckman and if he can avoid any more serious injuries then he's definitely worth considering.

However obtaining him as a 'restricted' free agent would mean one of Grundy or Witts would probably have to be offloaded. I suspect Witts would be the one the club would eventually trade away as I think Grundy has more upside and will become the better player of the two but at the moment there's nothing to suggest he'll go to Collingwood.

According to Terry Wallace, he believes the Bulldogs should strongly consider him especially in light of Will Minson being on the outer over there.

E 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:51 am

I gotta admit, I have not seen the lad play, EVER (since I don't watch Cartlon games).

Can anyone tell me what Kreutzer is like up forward. If we are going to get rid of Witts, it means we have decided that it is necessary to have our second ruck be the ruck forward. if Kreutzer is a pure ruckman, we solve nothing.

Personally, I think Moore is going to be a beauty at second ruck (although I don't know if we want to have our Lamborghini bashing and crashing with Mac trucks.

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:05 am

themonk wrote:
Although I don't agree with this, Witts may be sent to GWS as part of a Treloar deal?

Carlton would not challenge a Kruezer move as they will probably receive a 1st or 2nd pick for him. Great player if we could get him on the park.

Reality is that if Kreuzer is on the move Carlton will likely get a 1st round pick compo which on their current standing would equate to pick 2 or 3. We'll pay as a consequence as our pick 7 suddenly becomes pick 8 so if we're going to have to pay a price anyway might as well get the player.
inxs88 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:54 am

jackcass wrote:
themonk wrote:
Although I don't agree with this, Witts may be sent to GWS as part of a Treloar deal?

Carlton would not challenge a Kruezer move as they will probably receive a 1st or 2nd pick for him. Great player if we could get him on the park.

Reality is that if Kreuzer is on the move Carlton will likely get a 1st round pick compo which on their current standing would equate to pick 2 or 3. We'll pay as a consequence as our pick 7 suddenly becomes pick 8 so if we're going to have to pay a price anyway might as well get the player.

we won't even use that pick as it shall be off loaded for Treloar

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:55 am

inxs88 wrote:
jackcass wrote:
themonk wrote:

And that's relevant to it being downgraded from 7 to 8 because....
Geek 

geek

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:26 am

E wrote:
I gotta admit, I have not seen the lad play, EVER (since I don't watch Cartlon games).

Can anyone tell me what Kreutzer is like up forward. If we are going to get rid of Witts, it means we have decided that it is necessary to have our second ruck be the ruck forward. if Kreutzer is a pure ruckman, we solve nothing.

Personally, I think Moore is going to be a beauty at second ruck (although I don't know if we want to have our Lamborghini bashing and crashing with Mac trucks.

Heard Carlton fans whinging back in the day that he was a better forward than ruck.

I'm a fan of keeping both of our current rucks until they've earned some decent trade value but if we landed Kreuzer as a free agent, then that would probably change my mind
inxs88 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:46 am

jackcass wrote:
inxs88 wrote:
jackcass wrote:
themonk wrote:

"we'll pay a consequence........" No we won't if the GWS demand our first round pick whether its 7 or 8. They'll have to take it.

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:22 pm

[u]
inxs88 wrote:
jackcass wrote:
inxs88 wrote:
jackcass wrote:
themonk wrote:

"we'll pay a consequence........" No we won't if the GWS demand our first round pick whether its 7 or 8. They'll have to take it.

No actually we do pay a price as a consequence, if we do trade our 1st round pick then that mitigates the consequence to the 1st round pick but we also pay a cost to our 2nd, 3rd, 4th (and any subsequent) picks.
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:28 pm

Darkstranger wrote:
I'd take Lobbe, not getting a game at Port because of the mercenary Ryder, so can we?

Yeah Lobbe would be handy , he can kick goals and is harder at it than Mark Seaby!

www.facebook/the hybernators
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 4 of 28   

Jump to: