Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre match. Pies v. Cats - All comments please

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AN_Inkling 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:05 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Monco Matt wrote:
Two teams now playing for nothing and we know what our attitude is towards games that mean nothing and I would imagine Geelong would see this as an opportunity to humiliate us on prime time tv.

Cats by 86 points.

If the Crows lose to West Coast the Cats season is very much alive, so they'll be playing for plenty on Friday night. If the Crows then lose to the Eagles, Cats just need to beat Adelaide in the last round.

Monco Matt Aries

Do it to THEM before THEY do it to YOU

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:17 pm

AN_Inkling wrote:
Monco Matt wrote:
Two teams now playing for nothing and we know what our attitude is towards games that mean nothing and I would imagine Geelong would see this as an opportunity to humiliate us on prime time tv.

Cats by 86 points.

If the Crows lose to West Coast the Cats season is very much alive, so they'll be playing for plenty on Friday night. If the Crows then lose to the Eagles, Cats just need to beat Adelaide in the last round.

Yes, you are right, forgot they were playing the Crows in the last round. Well then, I guess they will win by 116 points then....sigh!

MONCO: Your life.
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:20 pm

the dangerfield cup. how orchestrated.
Dangles 

Balmey Army

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:45 pm

Wonder if Bucks had the boys up at 5am today for an old school flogging on the track? It would warm my broken heart to hear that he did.
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:51 am

It would be good if Nathan Brown was allowed to play on Hawkins from the start this time.

www.facebook/the hybernators
ANNODAM Gemini

Rebel Heart Tour - The Forum, Los Angeles 27/10/2015.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:30 am

Dave The Man wrote:
ANNODAM wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
ANNODAM wrote:
No chance of a victory next week, we're a laughing stock!

You been saying that since 2012 Rolling Eyes

There, fixed it for you!

Well been for a while.

I remember you coming on and saying you where not buying Membership no more.

Then Since then you pretty much have posted Negative Stuff

Would I be posting negative stuff if we were winning?
We've been going down hill ever since Buckley has taken over the reins.

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
BBHS Cancer

bbhs

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:22 pm

Hoping the players compete last week was painful. I will take the honourable loss after sitting through that effort in the last quarter.
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:36 pm

We should have beaten the pussies the first time. However heading into this game which means nothing to us I expect a team to go through the motions once again unless their is a massive change in the line up.
SwansWay 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:20 pm

Nothing to gain for either team now. Hope it's a massive shootout with each team kicking over 20+ goals. Make it a cracking exhibition match. Oh yeah and make several changes. Pahleeasse bring in PK for a run! Play him out of the forward line, rotating him into the midfield occasionally.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:30 pm

After last weeks shocker, one would hope the team will respond with a big effort, for the fans, for themselves, for the club, like the saints did. But, it is what it is, and theres not much we can do about it. Surprised

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
SwansWay 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:32 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
After last weeks shocker, one would hope the team will respond with a big effort, for the fans, for themselves, for the club, like the saints did. But, it is what it is, and theres not much we can do about it. Surprised

There's no reason for us to tank seeing as we can't finish any lower than we are right now. Might as well have a crack for us fans! I suspect a few guys are playing for their careers at Collingwood. If that can't light a fire under them then nothing will.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:37 pm

SwansWay wrote:
There's no reason for us to tank seeing as we can't finish any lower than we are right now.

And it also looks like we are willing to trade our first draft pick to another club anyway... Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad

John Wren Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:46 pm

Lazza wrote:
SwansWay wrote:
There's no reason for us to tank seeing as we can't finish any lower than we are right now.

And it also looks like we are willing to trade our first draft pick to another club anyway... Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad

no need for the eye rolling. given where we have finished in previous years we have traded players to get high draft picks.

Lazza 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:58 pm

John Wren wrote:
Lazza wrote:
SwansWay wrote:

no need for the eye rolling. given where we have finished in previous years we have traded players to get high draft picks.

Yeah I know you are keen as mustard to trade that pick JW, I just have my doubts about that being the perfect option, that's all. Different team needs assessments and consequent opinions I guess. You are probably going to be right about the final outcome; however I'm yet to be fully convinced about who they will get back in return. Obviously if it’s Danger, I will fully support it 100% but I'm still to be completely convinced about the merits of Treloar and Aish TBH. Wait and see I guess..... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

John Wren Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:12 pm

Lazza wrote:
John Wren wrote:
Lazza wrote:
SwansWay wrote:

Yeah I know you are keen as mustard to trade that pick JW, I just have my doubts about that being the perfect option, that's all. Different team needs assessments and consequent opinions I guess. You are probably going to be right about the final outcome; however I'm yet to be fully convinced about who they will get back in return. Obviously if it’s Danger, I will fully support it 100% but I'm still to be completely convinced about the merits of Treloar and Aish TBH. Wait and see I guess..... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

nah, not keen on whether we trade the pick or not. don't have an opinion other than to suggest that where i think our list is at it makes sense to use it to pick up a player.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 4 of 12   

Jump to: