Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post match: Tigers trounce Pies. All comments please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
malteaser 

Stanley Kubrick

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:52 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

ronrat wrote:
When we lose like that you have to wonder why we are even bothering turning up.

No pain no gain

M@®© Virgo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:52 pm

Our worst loss against Richmond since the 1980 Grand Final!
tomhacker38 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:54 pm
Post subject: DisasterReply with quote

Richmond r average at best...... We made them look like Hawks today

My 10yr daughter could coach better than NB. He was a fantastic player for many years, and unfortunately this is protecting his coaching performance. I'm not prepared to put up with another year of this crap. Half of coaching; like teaching is motivation. The players R not F motivated😡
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:57 pm
Post subject: YeahReply with quote

I walked out early, but listened on the way home. I was happy with the overall effort today. Kids did try and are in a learning phase. Bucks was trying to experiment with different game plans and this was obvious. People who think today was pathetic or feel Bucks should be sacked are traitors to Collingwood and should be booted out of the Club. We are playing for draft picks which is a legitimate strategy. Wake up!

Bucks is the best coach of his generation going around. We are lucky to have him and he will produce results. Give him time. MM had ten years, so Bucks is entitled to another six years before we review his position. That is what Ed appointed him for. The champion coach of the new generation.

The last thing the Club needs now is fans complaining about lack of on field success. Fans like this have no right. You don't own the Club. It is a private company. You can get stuffed! Go and follow another team if you are not happy. Ed is President for life and Bucks the same. Fans who keep wingeing can piss off.

Today was a learning game. Richmond are a Premiership favourite. I expected today's result.

Well done Pies. Good try today.

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:58 pm

We do not have a functioning forward line at all. If we persevere with building it around Cloke again we are doomed. We should trade him and play the big Cox out of the square next year.
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:58 pm

Any chance Frost could actually man up on an opponant? Said part is he's actually told to zone off, I was at the game today and the Tiges ripped our game plan to shreds, I've seen enough of Buckley, I think we need to look elsewhere for 2016.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:59 pm

What did you mean by part is he's told to zone off he or she was at the game and the Tiges ripped our game plan to shreds he or she've seen enough of Buckley he or she think we need to look for 2016? Is there anything else?
malteaser 

Stanley Kubrick

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:59 pm

ANNODAM wrote:
Ha, ha, sucked in Buckley lovers!

Before I read your post I saw the profile pic, which is fantastic, hence I would have thought that having a profile pic of Madge would give you some understanding of hardwork, persistence, never give up, and considering all the shit she cops from all the doubters and haters that you would also have the same attitude therefore sticking by the coach. Not a true Madge supporter in my opinion. why don't you put up a chicken instead or maybe even Brittney spears would be more suited.

malteaser 

Stanley Kubrick

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:01 pm

Defender wrote:
Any chance Frost could actually man up on an opponant? Said part is he's actually told to zone off, I was at the game today and the Tiges ripped our game plan to shreds, I've seen enough of Buckley, I think we need to look elsewhere for 2016.

So was that what Buckley wanted or was it because of bad match up by other players up-field.

malteaser 

Stanley Kubrick

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:03 pm

M@®© wrote:
Our worst loss against Richmond since the 1980 Grand Final!

What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:04 pm

What a shameful effort from Trav and Reid. To be shown up by Moore playing, what, his 5th game.

Shame.

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:04 pm

Quite amazing that several people had a go at me for saying we should hold off contract extension talks with Buckley during the middle of the year!

The way we're going he'll only be here until the end of 2016! I've tried to be as fair as possible towards judging him but the pressure is mounting and we've gone backwards.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:06 pm
Post subject: Re: YeahReply with quote

Hiss wrote:
I walked out early, but listened on the way home. I was happy with the overall effort today. Kids did try and are in a learning phase. Bucks was trying to experiment with different game plans and this was obvious. People who think today was pathetic or feel Bucks should be sacked are traitors to Collingwood and should be booted out of the Club. We are playing for draft picks which is a legitimate strategy. Wake up!

Bucks is the best coach of his generation going around. We are lucky to have him and he will produce results. Give him time. MM had ten years, so Bucks is entitled to another six years before we review his position. That is what Ed appointed him for. The champion coach of the new generation.

The last thing the Club needs now is fans complaining about lack of on field success. Fans like this have no right. You don't own the Club. It is a private company. You can get stuffed! Go and follow another team if you are not happy. Ed is President for life and Bucks the same. Fans who keep wingeing can piss off.

Today was a learning game. Richmond are a Premiership favourite. I expected today's result.

Well done Pies. Good try today.

Shocked One of your better posts Hiss, i agree with most of what you say, but i still think missing soda shots for goal is far and away, our biggest problem, and it must be solved by next season. Idea

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
malteaser 

Stanley Kubrick

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:12 pm

God please, how old are you all. So bloody typical of football supporters. Sort term memory loss and to bloody spoilt if you ask me. We have a great club and we are having a challenging time. So what always looking for quick fixes. No wonder opposition supporters hate our guts. We are so fortunate to support a team like the pies. I am 51 and although we have lost more GF than anyone else we basically make finals more often than not, not sure other supporters from teams like the saints can say the same thing. Stop being so bloody stupid all you doomsdayers
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:14 pm

Weak as Piss. Simple as that. Beaten everwhere, Skills and Descion Making is Disgusting and Goal Kicking is a Joke.

Buckleys Job under Threat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 3 of 12   

Jump to: