Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

2015 List Management & Trade Period

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:54 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave The Man wrote:
and Tigers get there Player they want Wink

Bartlett must be the one giving the AFL.com.au guys an "inside scoop" Wink

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
MightyMagpie 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:02 pm

Sam Grimley fits a need for us as well in KPF depth ... might be worth a look.
Woods Of Ypres 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:57 pm

MightyMagpie wrote:

agree lets get the Reaper!
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:17 pm

MightyMagpie wrote:

As well with Mason Shaw and Mitchell Harvey

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:22 am

Was Great to Finally Land Big Fish in Trade Week
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:48 am

Dave The Man wrote:
Was Great to Finally Land Big Fish in Trade Week

Spot on Dave, can you believe it? We got everything we wanted, and didn't get taken to the cleaners in the process, gotta be happy with that!

Maybe Karma is swinging our way for a change, cheers mate, keep the updates coming ,

Hope your mouth has recovered xx

The Prototype Virgo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:09 pm

AFL.com.au has some 'state league gems' up, here's the article for those interested. http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-10-24/state-league-gems-rough-diamonds-in-the-afl-mix

Domesticated_Ape Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:43 pm

MJ23 wrote:
Domesticated_Ape wrote:
AN_Inkling wrote:
This is what we thought the year we drafted Langdon and Marsh. Dekka had said the depth of the draft was ordinary and we likely wouldn't use late picks Very Happy.

Agree though, seems more than likely we use those picks to upgrade a couple of rookies than bring in a draftee, but wouldn't rule out a Hine special.

I reckon it depends on how high some of these academy bids are because there's a chance that our late picks could move up the order quite a bit.

With a bit of luck 66 could become 52, 77-60, 83-65 and 84-66. Looking at the draft order, the picks between 33 and 44 are mostly going to points.

Not sure if that will change Hine's thinking, but it's worth noting.

Read what a few have said we may do.
Not sure Abbott and Gault will be elevated - frost will you'd think. I love Abbott but think they might hold off for now.
We've lost 8 senior players and brought in 3 with one Maybe two rookie upgrades.
We Would use our first draft pick youd think, then rookie up to the list number we are aiming for.
I have a feeling though we may bring in one more senior player. Might be a current delisted player onto the senior list,however I get a feeling we could run with a VFL player as a rookie.
Really wouldn't mind Still or young Pendleberry from our VFL side.

I dunno, wouldn't put it past Hine to have one or two up his sleeve as late picks, I could see us drafting 3 new players, potentially.

Wouldn't mind if Ryan Pendlebury was one of them actually. Haven't seen enough of Still, but you do hear good things from regular VFL watchers.
MightyMagpie 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:35 pm

MJ23 wrote:
Domesticated_Ape wrote:
AN_Inkling wrote:
This is what we thought the year we drafted Langdon and Marsh. Dekka had said the depth of the draft was ordinary and we likely wouldn't use late picks Very Happy.

Agree though, seems more than likely we use those picks to upgrade a couple of rookies than bring in a draftee, but wouldn't rule out a Hine special.

I reckon it depends on how high some of these academy bids are because there's a chance that our late picks could move up the order quite a bit.

With a bit of luck 66 could become 52, 77-60, 83-65 and 84-66. Looking at the draft order, the picks between 33 and 44 are mostly going to points.

Not sure Abbott and Gault will be elevated - frost will you'd think. I love Abbott but think they might hold off for now.
We've lost 8 senior players and brought in 3 with one Maybe two rookie upgrades.
We Would use our first draft pick youd think, then rookie up to the list number we are aiming for.
I have a feeling though we may bring in one more senior player. Might be a current delisted player onto the senior list,however I get a feeling we could run with a VFL player as a rookie.

You can't "rookie up to the list number we are aiming for". The primary list is separate from the rookie list and the primary list is 38-40. From here we can sign delisted FAs, promote existing rookies or draft new players in the national draft. Anyway, we need to get to a minimum of 38 so in the absence of signing delisted FAs we will be promoting rookies or using late draft picks to make the 38.

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:38 pm

What was the question again?
MJ23 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:54 pm

MightyMagpie wrote:
MJ23 wrote:
Domesticated_Ape wrote:
AN_Inkling wrote:

You can't "rookie up to the list number we are aiming for". The primary list is separate from the rookie list and the primary list is 38-40. From here we can sign delisted FAs, promote existing rookies or draft new players in the national draft. Anyway, we need to get to a minimum of 38 so in the absence of signing delisted FAs we will be promoting rookies or using late draft picks to make the 38.

Choice of words aside, that's what I meant.
Our senior list number could be 40 plus 4 rookies, or we could increase the number of rookies and "rookie up" to 38 or 39 only senior listed players.
Rookie up meaning if we keep the senior list at 38 we can use the additional 2 spots on rookies carrying 6 instead of just the 4.
This could open the door to our own or other state level players.
I really think we will use two picks on players max 3.

MightyMagpie 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:17 pm

MJ23 wrote:
MightyMagpie wrote:
MJ23 wrote:
Domesticated_Ape wrote:
AN_Inkling wrote:

Our senior list number could be 40 plus 4 rookies, or we could increase the number of rookies and "rookie up" to 38 or 39 only senior listed players.
Rookie up meaning if we keep the senior list at 38 we can use the additional 2 spots on rookies carrying 6 instead of just the 4.

ok well we have 4 spots to fill to get to 38.

MJ23 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:13 pm

MightyMagpie wrote:
MJ23 wrote:
MightyMagpie wrote:
MJ23 wrote:
Domesticated_Ape wrote:
AN_Inkling wrote:

Yep. Upgrade frost draft in three or upgrade frost plus either Abbott or Gault and draft in two.

MightyMagpie 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:58 pm

MJ23 wrote:
MightyMagpie wrote:
MJ23 wrote:
MightyMagpie wrote:
MJ23 wrote:
Domesticated_Ape wrote:
AN_Inkling wrote:

Yep. Upgrade frost draft in three or upgrade frost plus either Abbott or Gault and draft in two.

I think we are on the same page. As per my earlier post:

MightyMagpie wrote:
Assuming 38 on primary list then:

if #66 > Abbott/Cox, then #66, else promote Abbott/Cox
if #77 > Gault, then #77, else promote Gault
if #83 > Frost, then #83, else promote Frost (pretty much certain this will be Frost)

Assuming 39 on primary list then:

if #77 > Abbott/Cox, then #77, else promote Abbott/Cox
if #83 > Gault, then #83, else promote Gault
if #84 > Frost, then #84, else promote Frost (pretty much certain this will be Frost)

Assuming 40 on primary list then:

if #83 > Abbott/Cox, then #83, else promote Abbott/Cox
if #84 > Gault, then #84, else promote Gault
if #101 > Frost, then #101, else promote Frost (pretty much certain this will be Frost)

The Prototype Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:10 pm

Jackson Paine was officially delisted by the Lions today. They will re-draft him as a rookie apparently.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 35 of 37   

Jump to: