Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

2015 List Management & Trade Period

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:07 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

swoop42 wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
On SEN this afternoon, they were debating whether Butcher was the worst kick of a football they had ever seen. I'm not sure he should be in our thinking.

We certainly don't want anyone who butcher's the ball. Wink

Correct.

However we need to snag more goals.

Don't need left over rump

dalyc Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:34 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
Jeremy Howe would be a good pick up from the Dees. Apparently he's weighing up his options.

Him, I'd take

dalyc Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:36 pm

Defender wrote:
Here's my plan, we keep our first rounder this year and trade Witts and our second rounder for Trelour, I'm not really fussed about Shazza, in fact if we could get the Crows first rounder for him I'd almost hope he went, he's an absolute mile off becoming 'the star' everyone thought he'd become, and Aish? Seriously? Struggles to get a game for Brisbane FFS, pass on that one.

We gain Trelour and pick 10ish.

We lose Witts Shazza and our second rounder.

Crisp struggled to get a game at the Lions too.

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:37 pm

Assuming we snare Treloar and possibly Aish, here's my current tips for trades and de-listings:

Seedsman
Witts
Kennedy
Karnezis
Armstrong
Young
Gault

I think White will be retained as a reserve ruck/forward option in case of injury to Grundy, Moore or Cloke.

Others will be retained but will play a lot of VFL next year, including:

MaCaffer
Goldsack
Toovey
Blair
inxs88 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:07 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
Assuming we snare Treloar and possibly Aish, here's my current tips for trades and de-listings:

Seedsman
Witts
Kennedy
Karnezis
Armstrong
Young
Gault

I think White will be retained as a reserve ruck/forward option in case of injury to Grundy, Moore or Cloke.

MaCaffer
Goldsack
Toovey
Blair

Kennedy is contracted and being a first round draft pick plus 21 years of age, I have no doubt Hine would be reluctant to trade let alone de-list. Think you're right on Seedsman and Witts. They represent legitimate currency.

Seedsman: shall get the nudge from Buckley that there shall be "limited openings" at the Pies in 2016 and shall be part of the Aish trade.

Witts: a number of suitors shall be interested in him although he most likely shall be third behind Kreuzer and Leuenberger in pecking order. Can't help but feel he'll end up at GWS (Swans too impatient) as part of Treloar deal IF he nominates the Pies!

Pies2016 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:43 pm

inxs88 wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:

Seedsman
Witts
Kennedy
Karnezis
Armstrong
Young
Gault

MaCaffer
Goldsack
Toovey
Blair

Kennedy is contracted and being a first round draft pick plus 21 years of age, I have no doubt Hine would be reluctant to trade let alone de-list. Think you're right on Seedsman and Witts. They represent legitimate currency.

Seedsman: shall get the nudge from Buckley that there shall be "limited openings" at the Pies in 2016 and shall be part of the Aish trade.

Witts: a number of suitors shall be interested in him although he most likely shall be third behind Kreuzer and Leuenberger in pecking order. Can't help but feel he'll end up at GWS (Swans too impatient) as part of Treloar deal IF he nominates the Pies!

Great that Treloar may nominate Pies but lets just hope Witts then nominates GWS !
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:36 am

sam blease has retired.
John Wren Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:37 am

Pies2016 wrote:
inxs88 wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:

Seedsman
Witts
Kennedy
Karnezis
Armstrong
Young
Gault

MaCaffer
Goldsack
Toovey
Blair

Great that Treloar may nominate Pies but lets just hope Witts then nominates GWS !

why would you hope that for witts? witts is not going anywhere.

John Wren Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:30 am

andrew carazzo is retiring. will be fondly remembered as "carazzo being italian for turnover", as coined by turts and used by mcavaney in his commentary. on that point, he did improve over the years and was very reliable. should be satisfied with his career.
Pies2016 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:47 pm

John Wren wrote:
Pies2016 wrote:
inxs88 wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:

Seedsman
Witts
Kennedy
Karnezis
Armstrong
Young
Gault

MaCaffer
Goldsack
Toovey
Blair

Misunderstood me J W. It was a little dig at the assumption that every player '' we '' want to trade out, is happy to go to the club that '' we '' nominate on his behalf. I could have reminded posters many times of this little hurdle on any number of postings but I just happen to post last night.
Im comfortable with Witts staying but Im not against trading for overs either, providing Witts agrees, of course.
MJ23 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:16 pm

We have said we are delisting Keefe and Thomas already.

So
Keefe
Thomas

Add to that
Armstrong
Young - been fully fit and not given a game
Dwyer - as above

maybe
PK - Just what Im reading here
Seedsman - think this is a crock however.......
Scharenburg - not signed hopeful he will

That is a turn over of between 5 - 8 players in a shallow draft.
If not PK or Seeds as trade it may be we trade someone else out to bring one in. Still around 6 out.

I cant see any more than that coming off the list.

If we were lucky enough to get...
Treloar
Aish
Hopefully keep Scharenburg.
Thats our first round picks gone this year def, next year maybe plus maybe a player.

Draft is not deep. We think as supporters we have our eye on two youg guns yet we may have another 3 spots.

Thats without naming some of the young developing players in this thread like Witts, Kennedy who I think are going no-where.

We wont be turning over more than 6 players this year and as far as I can tell 5 of them are already picked.

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:29 pm

MJ23 wrote:

So
Keefe
Thomas

Add to that
Armstrong
Dwyer - as above

maybe

If not PK or Seeds as trade it may be we trade someone else out to bring one in. Still around 6 out.

Treloar
Aish
Thats our first round picks gone this year def, next year maybe plus maybe a player.

Draft is not deep. We think as supporters we have our eye on two youg guns yet we may have another 3 spots.

Thats without naming some of the young developing players in this thread like Witts, Kennedy who I think are going no-where.

We wont be turning over more than 6 players this year and as far as I can tell 5 of them are already picked.

I think the issue with Witts is really whether he is likely to want to remain predominantly a VFL ruckman, given we've clearly chosen Grundy as our preferred number one ruck. If I was him I'd be looking to go elsewhere so I could play senior footy every week. After all, he's been with us for 4 years now and has seen Grundy go past him in the pecking order, with big Cox looming up close behind as well.
John Wren Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:44 pm

Pies2016 wrote:
John Wren wrote:
Pies2016 wrote:
inxs88 wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:

Seedsman
Witts
Kennedy
Karnezis
Armstrong
Young
Gault

MaCaffer
Goldsack
Toovey
Blair

Misunderstood me J W. It was a little dig at the assumption that every player '' we '' want to trade out, is happy to go to the club that '' we '' nominate on his behalf. I could have reminded posters many times of this little hurdle on any number of postings but I just happen to post last night.
Im comfortable with Witts staying but Im not against trading for overs either, providing Witts agrees, of course.

aaaahhhh. your point in your original post didn't quite stab me in the eye. you must try harder. Wink

John Wren Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:51 pm

james kelly and matthew stokes set to announce retirements.
MJ23 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:58 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
MJ23 wrote:

So
Keefe
Thomas

Add to that
Armstrong
Dwyer - as above

maybe

Treloar
Aish

I think the issue with Witts is really whether he is likely to want to remain predominantly a VFL ruckman, given we've clearly chosen Grundy as our preferred number one ruck. If I was him I'd be looking to go elsewhere so I could play senior footy every week. After all, he's been with us for 4 years now and has seen Grundy go past him in the pecking order, with big Cox looming up close behind as well.

Could well be the case however rucks do take a while to develop and I think both he and Grundy can play together if they both improve as a forward or one significantly improve as a forward.

Hawkes, north, westcoast,even cats have done very well with this setup.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 4 of 37   

Jump to: