Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Abbott's trail of destruction continues!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

View previous topic :: View next topic  
3.14159 Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:58 am
Post subject: Abbott's trail of destruction continues!Reply with quote

Even after the ex P.M was ousted his trail of wanton destruction and secrecy surrounding his "entertainment allowance" continues.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/tony-abbotts-alcohol-preferences-remain-secret-as-penny-wong-lambasts-utopia-bureaucrats-20151019-gkd0pz.html

Quote:
Liberal minister Jamie Briggs was confined to a wheelchair the day after the party but has denied rumours he had fallen from the table. There were also reports Mr Abbott danced shirtless on the night.
There was also a crack to the bronze base of the table, bought for $590 during the 1980s.
On Monday night, Mr Abbott said in a press release he would pay for the damaged table.
It took Tony Abbott and his staff a number of days to vacate the Prime Minister's Office at Parliament House.
"It was my event so I take responsibility for it," Mr Abbott said.

He isn't paying for the 7.3 grand worth of booze consumed (in less than a month) or tell us who's throat this deluge of alcohol disappeared down either.
Penny Wong says "it's on the worst abuses of the public purse she has seen in her time in Parliament".
I was as happy as the next man when Abbott was dethroned but the Australian political scene needs a Royal Commission into what these "Public Servants" are doing with OUR money ...(and our furnishings!)

~
Cory Bernardi says the expensive Italian marble table was "chipped"!
I wonder if he'd have the same view if 1 of his kids destroyed a valuable TABLE that belonged to him and NOT the Australian people! Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: