Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre match. Pies v. Tigers - All comments please

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lazza 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

RudeBoy wrote:
Lazza wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
I'm not suggesting that Scharenberg is heading back to Adelaide or that the Pies know that now, but from all reports, his performance in the VFL on the weekend was rather insipid. Not at all like a player determined to break into the senior team. So the only defender I'd be looking at recalling would be Maynard. The only other question really is whether to stick with Grundy, after his best game for the season, or to give Witts a crack, after he was listed as BOG in the VFL.

This was DTM's assessment of Shazza RB.

"Schrarnberg was good and good to see him have bit more pace and longer kicking."

Some disparity in views/opinions/judgements?

DTM also said that Witts got thrashed in the ruck, when the stats showed he won 37 to 20 hitouts! Go figure. Rolling Eyes

Yeah true. Fair enough.

Just hard when one is not there and we have to depend on posters to keep us updated about progress.

Lazza 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:32 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
I see its televised on channel 7, its that live, or delayed telecast ?

It will be a delayed telecast Piesnchess. The game starts at that special VFL specific time of 10.16 am. I think the telecast starts after 12 noon.

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:20 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
Lazza wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
I'm not suggesting that Scharenberg is heading back to Adelaide or that the Pies know that now, but from all reports, his performance in the VFL on the weekend was rather insipid. Not at all like a player determined to break into the senior team. So the only defender I'd be looking at recalling would be Maynard. The only other question really is whether to stick with Grundy, after his best game for the season, or to give Witts a crack, after he was listed as BOG in the VFL.

This was DTM's assessment of Shazza RB.

"Schrarnberg was good and good to see him have bit more pace and longer kicking."

Some disparity in views/opinions/judgements?

DTM also said that Witts got thrashed in the ruck, when the stats showed he won 37 to 20 hitouts! Go figure. Rolling Eyes

Did you watch the Last Qtr?

MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:25 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
I see its televised on channel 7, its that live, or delayed telecast ?

Delayed, as is the VFL game, which is also on TV this week...

roar 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:33 pm

RudeBoy wrote:

I can't find any reports on Berg putting in an insipid performance, however, there were comments about him doing well (second most DT points for us). Maynard didn't play, at all, yet you would recall him. Need to let it go, Rudi.

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:30 pm

roar wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:

I can't find any reports on Berg putting in an insipid performance, however, there were comments about him doing well (second most DT points for us). Maynard didn't play, at all, yet you would recall him. Need to let it go, Rudi.

News tonight pretty much says he's heading back to Adelaide. It's Scharenberg we have to let go. Rolling Eyes
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:35 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
roar wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:

News tonight pretty much says he's heading back to Adelaide. It's Scharenberg we have to let go. Rolling Eyes

What news ? Kane Cornes soap box?

www.facebook/the hybernators
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:35 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
roar wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:

What news ? Kane Cornes soap box?

www.facebook/the hybernators
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:38 pm

In what way?
SteveH67 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:20 pm

If Scharenberg doesn't get another game this year, then that will answer our questions before the trading period begins.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:29 pm

Cloke vs Chaplin

Moore vs Rance

Big Ask for our 2 Big Key Forwards

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:59 pm

Love too see us upset the Tiges applecart, shut mick molloy up, but i dunno, they will be desperate to retain top five spot whatever, i think it may be beyond us, but one never knows. The pressure all on the tiggers, none on us, thats when upsets can happen. !

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:29 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Love too see us upset the Tiges applecart, shut mick molloy up, but i dunno, they will be desperate to retain top five spot whatever, i think it may be beyond us, but one never knows. The pressure all on the tiggers, none on us, thats when upsets can happen. !

Maybe with the Pressure Off. We can get back to playing better footy like we did early in the Year Very Happy

Ev5Magpies Virgo

Ev5Magpies

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:05 am

Dave The Man wrote:
Cloke vs Chaplin

Moore vs Rance

It'll be Cloke v Rance, Chaplin v Reid & Moore will be the 3rd tall.

think better 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:15 am

Ev5Magpies wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
Cloke vs Chaplin

Moore vs Rance

It'll be Cloke v Rance, Chaplin v Reid & Moore will be the 3rd tall.

Or Moore/Reid goes back to cover for Brown and White comes in as the third tall

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9   

Jump to: