Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre match. Pies v. Tigers - All comments please

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:59 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Member 7167 wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
AN_Inkling wrote:
Very conservative selection. We've seen enough of Maynard, we surely need to see more of Kennedy and Scharenberg. Only excuse not to play Matt is that he may not be at peak fitness after missing a lot of footy.

It's been a disappointing season for Kennedy, still struggling to get a game.

Well, that - and the fact that he was very ordinary in the VFL last week, despite the Collingwood Media Department Fanzine review of his game.

Of course, you might still get your wish, since he's an emergency.

If my memory serves me correctly Matt did his knee just 12 months ago. To have gone through recovery and to have played as many games as he has this year is a great effort. When taking into account that it can take up to 2 years to recocover from this injury I feel the Matt we are currently watching is a shaddow of what he could be Hopfully he will recommit to Collingwood, he will get in a good preseason and by half way through the 2016 he will be showing us that he has the skills and the mojo to be the player we hoped him to be. Irrespective of the next three games this is hopefully where we are distined.

I wasn't making any pronouncement about his worth long-term. I was just
offering an alternative explanation for why he wasn't picked in the starting 22 this week.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9   

Jump to: