Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post match: Pies down to Swans . All comments please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
58pie 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:45 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope in the last 3 games we can at least play some attacking football. Defence can handle itself by being on a man. Bucks played attacking football and perhaps has been influenced too much by Micky M. Great in 2010 when other teams had not figured it out. Love Toovey & Blair who will always be Collingwood premiership players but their time has come and gone. Hate to say it but lets play like the Dogs for 3 weeks. All Class players in BK, Shazza, Moore, Seedsman and give the Big Yank a go.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:49 pm

Is your call for Cox to play based on watching him in the VFL?
58pie 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:54 pm

I just like his tap work puts it into a magpies arms. We have not been winning centre clearances. Reminds me of Sandilands and geez he learned to mark and kick in a season. Witts spent most time in the ruck with the Yank up forward. Think we signed him for his height and that works best in the centre of the ground. Has been great prior to Witts going back and getting preference.
Cannot see going forward with Fridays team.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:28 pm

58pie wrote:
I just like his tap work puts it into a magpies arms. We have not been winning centre clearances. Reminds me of Sandilands and geez he learned to mark and kick in a season. Witts spent most time in the ruck with the Yank up forward. Think we signed him for his height and that works best in the centre of the ground. Has been great prior to Witts going back and getting preference.

Cox is a Good Tap Ruckman but is utterly Clueless around the ground

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:29 pm

58pie wrote:

Witts was BOG in the VFL. He was also one of the best last week.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:43 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
58pie wrote:

He was not BOG in the VFL Rolling Eyes PK was Easily BOG.

Witts was smashed in the Ruck

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:47 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
58pie wrote:

I'm just going off the CFC website. Incidentally Dave, PK isn't even listed among the best 6 players.

BEST
Collingwood: Witts, Young, R.Pendlebury, Armstrong, White, Taylor
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:57 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
58pie wrote:

I'm just going off the CFC website. Incidentally Dave, PK isn't even listed among the best 6 players.

BEST
Collingwood: Witts, Young, R.Pendlebury, Armstrong, White, Taylor

I don’t take anything from the Bests.

PK not int he Best is a Total Joke.

Just Look at the Stats:

kymbo5@yahoo.com.au 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:20 pm

Redlight wrote:
thompsoc wrote:
keep believing in the rubbish that Bucks keeps feeding you!!!

Better than the utter bullshit that you're spouting.

Buckley is a straight talker, not a Bill Shorten spin merchant/liar. He is courageously taking on on the right, not easiest path to success.

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:39 am

Dave The Man wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
58pie wrote:

Had 37 hitouts to Stephensons 20. How is that smashed?
Lazza 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:24 am

courtza wrote:
Settle down, never gonna make the eight anyways, havent got the team to win the flag, yet.

Cloke started like a gun and faded, Reidy second game blues, Pendles surprisingly fumbly.

Swan on fire, Moore and the other youngins did a great job.

800 games less experience, I'd be more disappointed to be a swans fan, they are old and not good enough.

Yep the first thing I did was to remove the Swans from flag consideration this year. They are not good enough.
A few of us are not surprised as this is exactly how a developing team plays, inconsistent football. That is why we picked them pre season to finish in the 9-12 bracket. Will continue to improve as a team.
Would not at all surprise me if we beat the Tigers next week.

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:49 am

Hard to be fired up in a game when you are out of contention and the Players many of whom will be in self preservation mode. The Tigers are full of run and aggressive in their approach as they are in the finals and I expect a mauling. Anyone player who is carrying an injury should be rested and operated on. All future players should be getting a run as the cue is firmly in the rack.
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:53 am

Culprit wrote:
Hard to be fired up in a game when you are out of contention and the Players many of whom will be in self preservation mode. The Tigers are full of run and aggressive in their approach as they are in the finals and I expect a mauling. Anyone player who is carrying an injury should be rested and operated on. All future players should be getting a run as the cue is firmly in the rack.

Lets cause a blue and put a few them out of the finals lets suck in sookwolt and that other poser Brandon Ellis!

www.facebook/the hybernators
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:07 pm

3rd degree wrote:
Culprit wrote:

Lets cause a blue and put a few them out of the finals lets suck in sookwolt and that other poser Brandon Ellis!
lmao, we would come off second best going by the past few games.
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:29 pm

Culprit wrote:
3rd degree wrote:
Culprit wrote:

lmao, we would come off second best going by the past few games.

We need the old smiling Assassin Corrie to come in and knock some skulls.
Known these days as "The Rouge of RedCliff" he's on the undercard to the Danny Green fight allegedly! Wink

www.facebook/the hybernators
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 17 of 18   

Jump to: