Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post match: Pies down to Swans . All comments please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GreekLunatic 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:42 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Bring Sav Rocca back as kicking coach if he can fix casboults kicking he can do wonders with ours
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:16 pm

think positive wrote:
matrix10 wrote:
Btterly disappointed we lost to Swans - part from Parker, Kennedy and Jack - I absolutely hate them!

We completely outplayed them.

As soemone else said- we are about 2 goals off the best teams in the comp.- most of which are on the downward slope (hawks, freo, swans).

Last night, it was our senior players who let us down.

Pendlebury's disposal was shocking- he coughed it up numerous times- many of which directly or indirectly cost us a goal.

Reid was ordinary- yet could be excused for 2nd game blues.

Cloke opened in a blaze of glory- yet faded- to be expected after some time out.

Swanny was absolutely awesome.

Sidebottom and Toovey must be shoe-ins for lead role and understudy in 'Jekyll and Hyde'- both performed equally breathtaking and headshaking acts.

De Goey played his best game yet- this kid will be an out and out star- and seems to have a level head.

Moore's 3rd quarter was a glimpse of what's to come- anotehr absolute star in wiating.

Marsh was also impressive- he just needs to build confidence in his ability at this level- he always looked to pass it off, rather than taking the game on.

Grundy played his bets game for the year- was immense around the ground.

Overall- I am very happy with the direction this team is heading.

Bring on 2016!!

Go pies

Awesome report- so how the **** did we lose?!

One thing for sure, after 6 such close loses, we have to bet he most creative losers out there, we find a new way e wry week!

Because we did not kick straight for goal - That Simple

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:19 pm

Where do you want me to take it?
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:24 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
think positive wrote:
matrix10 wrote:
Btterly disappointed we lost to Swans - part from Parker, Kennedy and Jack - I absolutely hate them!

As soemone else said- we are about 2 goals off the best teams in the comp.- most of which are on the downward slope (hawks, freo, swans).

Pendlebury's disposal was shocking- he coughed it up numerous times- many of which directly or indirectly cost us a goal.

Cloke opened in a blaze of glory- yet faded- to be expected after some time out.

Sidebottom and Toovey must be shoe-ins for lead role and understudy in 'Jekyll and Hyde'- both performed equally breathtaking and headshaking acts.

De Goey played his best game yet- this kid will be an out and out star- and seems to have a level head.

Moore's 3rd quarter was a glimpse of what's to come- anotehr absolute star in wiating.

Marsh was also impressive- he just needs to build confidence in his ability at this level- he always looked to pass it off, rather than taking the game on.

Bring on 2016!!

Go pies

One thing for sure, after 6 such close loses, we have to bet he most creative losers out there, we find a new way e wry week!

Moore was a big contributor to that - just the one goal from three attempts. I hope he can improve quickly or he'll have to continue his career down back.
thompsoc 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:00 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
think positive wrote:
matrix10 wrote:

Bring on 2016!!

Go pies

Moore was a big contributor to that - just the one goal from three attempts. I hope he can improve quickly or he'll have to continue his career down back.

Moore was not rated a good kick in the TAC.
Elite mark, elite athlete but only an average kick.
So get use to an average return on his kicking for goal.
It is not going to change much!

axl13 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:29 pm

that would have to be the worst post of the year mate. Have a look at Moore's kicking around the ground it was elite with bullet passes. He kicked a goal from outside 50m for a teenanger. He is going to be a superstar and i can't wait for him to dominate the Afl. Like i have said earilier he is going to be a once in a generantion player, I've got a big horn everytime i watch him. Go Pies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:46 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
think positive wrote:
matrix10 wrote:

Bring on 2016!!

Go pies

I only Remember 2 Shots Moore Had.

2 Biggest Problem on Friday with Goal Kicking was Fasolo and Elliot. Missed just about Everything

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:47 pm

thompsoc wrote:

Moore was not rated a good kick in the TAC.
Elite mark, elite athlete but only an average kick.
So get use to an average return on his kicking for goal.
It is not going to change much!

Moore is a Great Set-Shot for Goal as we saw vs the Doggies. The 1st Miss was because he was Buggered as he does not have a big Tank Yet.

Field Kicking is Descent Too

Last edited by Dave The Man on Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:48 pm

Elite mark elite athlete but an average kick is not going to change much?
dalyc Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:56 pm

GreekLunatic wrote:
Bring Sav Rocca back as kicking coach if he can fix casboults kicking he can do wonders with ours

+10

doriswilgus 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:59 pm

Why pick on Moore's kicking?Yes,he missed a couple of shots.But Pendlebury,Elliott and Sidebottom's misses were far worse.You expect better from senior players like that.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:08 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
think positive wrote:
matrix10 wrote:

Bring on 2016!!

Go pies

I only Remember 2 Shots Moore Had.

2 Biggest Problem on Friday with Goal Kicking was Fasolo and Elliot. Missed just about Everything

Well, Varcoe, Williams, De Goey and Swan each took their chance, Crisp, Reid and Cloke each kicked one and missed one, Moore and Pendlebury each kicked 1 of three and Elliott kicked one of four. After that, no-one kicked a goal. Elliott was poor on the night but accuracy is generally his trademark; Fasolo seems to be struggling with his kicking accuracy as a result of a much-increased all-round work rate, so hopefully he gets his back.

Thus, it is fair to say that Moore was not our worst - his goal-kicking efficiency was officially 33%. If Cloke or White did that, people would be calling for them to be traded or delisted.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:20 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:

Well, Varcoe, Williams, De Goey and Swan each took their chance, Crisp, Reid and Cloke each kicked one and missed one, Moore and Pendlebury each kicked 1 of three and Elliott kicked one of four. After that, no-one kicked a goal. Elliott was poor on the night but accuracy is generally his trademark; Fasolo seems to be struggling with his kicking accuracy as a result of a much-increased all-round work rate, so hopefully he gets his back.

Thus, it is fair to say that Moore was not our worst - his goal-kicking efficiency was officially 33%. If Cloke or White did that, people would be calling for them to be traded or delisted.

Well you say Moore did as well as out Best Player.

Moore has lot more to Offer then White does

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:30 pm

If the standard for being an elite star in the Collingwood forward-line is merely to offer more than Jesse White, we're all doomed.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:22 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
If the standard for being an elite star in the Collingwood forward-line is merely to offer more than Jesse White, we're all doomed.

Not just that. He Kicked 3 Straight Set Shots vs Doggies Shocked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 16 of 18   

Jump to: