Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post match: Pies down to Dees. All comments please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:38 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

what a shocking performance as said by many lost at selection, our forwards were always going to struggle. Buckley can spin whatever words he wants in the press conference we had no decent mobile targets. That said our mids were up clean and we looked slow and lost against a team of hacks who tried harder than us. well done to sharenberg , fas, varcoe and swanny.

www.facebook/the hybernators
Beast 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:28 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Bitterly disapponted, angry and pissed off, it was very poor, thank god i wasnt there. Yes, we are a developing young team, but im damned if we know what hell happened to that great pressure, and hard tackling we showed against the dockers and dawks, and pushed Port to the end. ?? My theory is that those close and gut wrenching losses, especially the one too the piss an poop, has knocked the confidence right outa this team, the kids have been gutted by those close calls, and our confidence is shattered, it was obvious against the dogs we were down of confidence in spades. Cloke is a massive loss, and young darcy cannot handle forward on his own, he needs help, and for the love of god, when oh when will they play Reid, just play him for chrissakes. !!
For me, the only positives out of that miserable game was the form of young Schrenberg, the kid looks very promising. I guess the only other positve is we have not been belted in any of our losses this year, unlike the dons, who were smashed again today. Im not even thinking Finals now, just get more games into our kids, more gametime, and play Reid, and try to rack up a few wins and finish the best we can.

Welcome to the "perceptive fellow" club mate, enjoy your stay Laughing
Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:20 am

Beast wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Bitterly disapponted, angry and pissed off, it was very poor, thank god i wasnt there. Yes, we are a developing young team, but im damned if we know what hell happened to that great pressure, and hard tackling we showed against the dockers and dawks, and pushed Port to the end. ?? My theory is that those close and gut wrenching losses, especially the one too the piss an poop, has knocked the confidence right outa this team, the kids have been gutted by those close calls, and our confidence is shattered, it was obvious against the dogs we were down of confidence in spades. Cloke is a massive loss, and young darcy cannot handle forward on his own, he needs help, and for the love of god, when oh when will they play Reid, just play him for chrissakes. !!
For me, the only positives out of that miserable game was the form of young Schrenberg, the kid looks very promising. I guess the only other positive is we have not been belted in any of our losses this year, unlike the dons, who were smashed again today. I'm not even thinking Finals now, just get more games into our kids, more gametime, and play Reid, and try to rack up a few wins and finish the best we can.

Welcome to the "perceptive fellow" club mate, enjoy your stay Laughing

Wink
Whatever you do don't get seduced by the Sad Sacs Piesnchess while you still have some conscience!! These losses have taken their toll and it's easy to drift off in that NA NA land ...... Sack Bucks!.. Sack the players .... Sack Eddy......
I Know where the problem is ... The Cricket yes the cricket That started it all Clarko's fault ..... A spiral with a vortex and we are getting sucked in!!! We have to stick together think clearly and hand a record 6th straight loss to those blu boys down at Lygon street!!!
BBHS Cancer

bbhs

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:16 pm

AFL footy is currently stuffed. The rolling maul has destroyed the game. This game was particularly bloody awful to watch. There is such a dull, shit bored atmosphere at games these days it's as if no one really gives a shit about the outcome.

37K at the ground wow that says it all doesn't it.

Funny thing is I have enjoyed the games I watched on TV far more than being at the ground. It's still rubbish but cold comfort knowing I can change the channel at any moment or get a beer that doesn't cost $9.50.

The game is in dire straights when your gun midfielder bursts through the Centre, looks up to see the goal umpire and a bloke eating a pie.
thompsoc 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:28 pm

BBHS wrote:
A.

The game is in dire straights when your gun midfielder bursts through the Centre, looks up to see the goal umpire and a bloke eating a pie.

That is very funny!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Lazza 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:53 pm

Mossi wrote:
Whatever you do don't get seduced by the Sad Sacs Piesnchess while you still have some conscience!! These losses have taken their toll and it's easy to drift off in that NA NA land ...... Sack Bucks!.. Sack the players .... Sack Eddy......!!!

I can tell you one thing, our great Collingwood man Piesnchess will NEVER be seduced by the "perceptive fellow"!! It is not in his DNA. He, like us all, is hurting with recent results but deep down, he is intelligent enough to realise that 2015 was always going to be a development year and that making the finals (even if we still do) was going to be a bonus. It IS bloody hard to be patient through the thin and thin times and it does drive you mad. I admit to feeling really flat about the results, almost feeling totally bloody apathetic about this season now. But what else to do when a team HAS to go through this steep learning curve with young players who get tired by rounds 17 onwards? Realistically such teams will lose the winnable games through sheer inexperience. Look at the game numbers Jackcass posted. With so many Collingwood players under 100 games, it is almost an underage team.
There is no other logical solution for the fair dinkum Collingwood supporters than to endure this period hoping that the future benefits will be worth the endurance. I will keep the faith and trust the club to do the right thing by us next week against the scum..... Cool

Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:32 pm

Lazza wrote:
Mossi wrote:
Whatever you do don't get seduced by the Sad Sacs Piesnchess while you still have some conscience!! These losses have taken their toll and it's easy to drift off in that NA NA land ...... Sack Bucks!.. Sack the players .... Sack Eddy......!!!

I can tell you one thing, our great Collingwood man Piesnchess will NEVER be seduced by the "perceptive fellow"!! It is not in his DNA. He, like us all, is hurting with recent results but deep down, he is intelligent enough to realise that 2015 was always going to be a development year and that making the finals (even if we still do) was going to be a bonus. It IS bloody hard to be patient through the thin and thin times and it does drive you mad. I admit to feeling really flat about the results, almost feeling totally bloody apathetic about this season now. But what else to do when a team HAS to go through this steep learning curve with young players who get tired by rounds 17 onwards? Realistically such teams will lose the winnable games through sheer inexperience. Look at the game numbers Jackcass posted. With so many Collingwood players under 100 games, it is almost an underage team.
There is no other logical solution for the fair dinkum Collingwood supporters than to endure this period hoping that the future benefits will be worth the endurance. I will keep the faith and trust the club to do the right thing by us next week against the scum..... Cool

I agree Lazza. One thing that has to happen is that we need to be at the very least a top 6 side by 2017 at the latest with more in the tank. If we are not we will be either behind in our timetable or the bubble has burst.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:21 pm

Member 7167 wrote:
I agree Lazza. One thing that has to happen is that we need to be at the very least a top 6 side by 2017 at the latest with more in the tank. If we are not we will be either behind in our timetable or the bubble has burst.

Could not agree more Member, spot on. This is not unconditional support for the current regime forever. Certain standards and time tables MUST be met.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:12 pm

Lazza wrote:
Mossi wrote:

Thanks Comrade Lazza, nice sentiments, gotta admit, arriving In Mansfield too my Pies son in law, throwing down his beer can in disgust at the radio covering the carnage, sent me into deep apathy and disillusionment. But then, after digesting a 12 yr old Muscat by his roaring country fireplace, i got to thinking, the Dees did, afterall, smash the Pussies a few weeks ago, they arent as bad as we thought they were, and were up for it. ! Nah, no sad sackers for me, its going to be a long process, with this young team, a bleedin roller coaster of emotions, but, as too quote old Churchill, " No, this is not the beginning of the end, nor the end of the beginning, but it is the beginning of the beginning, and our resolve shall not weaken in the coming dark days, until absolute triumph " Razz Cool

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:52 pm

BBHS wrote:
AFL footy is currently stuffed. The rolling maul has destroyed the game. This game was particularly bloody awful to watch. There is such a dull, shit bored atmosphere at games these days it's as if no one really gives a shit about the outcome.

Funny thing is I have enjoyed the games I watched on TV far more than being at the ground. It's still rubbish but cold comfort knowing I can change the channel at any moment or get a beer that doesn't cost $9.50.

Hawthorn fans would vehemently disagree, as would those from Freo, WCE, Richmond, Bulldogs, Sydney, Geelong, North…..
Museman 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:57 pm

What'sinaname wrote:
BBHS wrote:

Hawthorn fans would vehemently disagree, as would those from Freo, WCE, Richmond, Bulldogs, Sydney, Geelong, North…..

Most the hawthorn fans are ship jumping bandwagoners from the 80's, what the majority of the ones i know actually know about football could be bolded on a postage stamp with a sharpie.
Albert Parker 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:16 pm

^Amazing that 2 of the clubs with, i understand, Top 3 membership bases this year could have played in front of their biggest crowd between the two clubs with only 66k last Friday night.

Found that stat staggering.

Says something though about fan sentiment toward football when their team is not winning. Reckon it reflects even more about Hawthorn's membership base to your point. Sure it has built up in the past 10 years, but a fair bandwagon. Doesn't make the top 20 games that Richmond has appeared in.

BBHS Cancer

bbhs

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:20 pm

What'sinaname wrote:
BBHS wrote:

It's easy to ignore a problem when the sun is shining. And to note the Hawthorn Cheersquad was half empty at the Richmond game so it's not all sunshine and lollipops at the top of the ladder either it appears.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:18 pm

BBHS wrote:

So, tell, me, why can't our gun midfielder pick out that bloke eating a pie and deliver the ball properly to him? Wink
BBHS Cancer

bbhs

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:26 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
BBHS wrote:

So, tell, me, why can't our gun midfielder pick out that bloke eating a pie and deliver the ball properly to him? Wink

ha ha probably because it's a four & twenty Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11   

Jump to: