Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pies players should show support for Goodes

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mugwump 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:53 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Wokko wrote:
Gerry Cooper wrote:
Keep the racist excuses coming guys, anything but excepting the truth of the matter. What a hoot! Laughing Laughing

Look, it's the race baiting troll again. Why is this the only topic you come on here to discuss? If you think Australia is so racist, then pray tell me oh 'tolerant' one, where in the world do you think is better? You'll find the answer is pretty much nowhere, because in this country even those with racial prejudice (I've known my fair share) will still overwhelmingly judge a man based on 'the content of his character', and THAT is how people are judging Adam Goodes, because no matter how great a bloke he might be privately, his public persona is a massive douchebag. Nobody gives a rats arse that his mum is Aboriginal (except you lot of race baiting, divide and conquer trolls).

This whole sorry issue that is dividing us is not caused by the tiny, sliver thin minority of rabid racists (I've never even met one of those), but by the arrogant, slimy race baiting social justice types whose hatred of their country, culture and history is only slightly worse than their hatred of themselves.

Great post, Wokko, I agree. Most people in Australia today are not racist at all, but they have always been irritated by a priestly class which sniffs the air for any whiff of sin, then elevates itself by telling them how sinful they are.

thompsoc 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:05 pm

Gerry Cooper wrote:
Don't you lot hate when a shovel is called a shovel. No wonder Collingwood fans have such a bad reputation for racial abuse at the footy. I can see why right here. Support all the way for perpetrators and and just a token for the victims.

You should go to Baghdad and sort out the race/ religion/corruption/power struggles there. You know a shovel when you see one and with an intellect like yours I'm sure superior knowledge will win out over their problems.
Back to mundane matters - what an arrogant pathetic argument you put down.

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:12 pm

Gerry Cooper wrote:
Don't you lot hate when a shovel is called a shovel. No wonder Collingwood fans have such a bad reputation for racial abuse at the footy. I can see why right here. Support all the way for perpetrators and and just a token for the victims.

I hate self important wankers trying to stroke their own fragile egos by elevating themselves above the 'rabble' through accusation. You're such a fragile little petal that your entire self worth is based on the delusion that you're better than the 'average' bogans who are obviously racist because you say they are, and that makes you so much better than them.

You offer nothing to the discussion other than snide, belittling and insulting snark aimed at anyone who doesn't share your pathetic, bitter view of this country and its people. You're a perfect example of the self important scumbags that are the true perpetrators of this sorry saga. You and your kind should be absolutely ashamed of yourselves, but you're far too arrogant for that.

Now you can add to your 70 odd posts calling Pies fans racists, go on, I know you want to. Thing is, it's YOU dividing us by race. It's YOU who thinks that there needs to be special treatment based on race, it's YOU who are the racist.
Leggie Aries

Bucks for PM.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:16 pm

Well this whole sage is truly pathetic.
To Adam Goodes.
I don't like you.
Nothing to do with your skin colour.
It simply has to do with the person you are.
Thats that.
Nothing more.
Nothing less.
That fact could have been left on the field but instead, me and many others were labeled racists because we boo you.
For that I say screw you and how the f*** dare you.

schuey07 Aries

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:21 pm

Wokko wrote:
Gerry Cooper wrote:

I hate self important wankers trying to stroke their own fragile egos by elevating themselves above the 'rabble' through accusation. You're such a fragile little petal that your entire self worth is based on the delusion that you're better than the 'average' bogans who are obviously racist because you say they are, and that makes you so much better than them.

You offer nothing to the discussion other than snide, belittling and insulting snark aimed at anyone who doesn't share your pathetic, bitter view of this country and its people. You're a perfect example of the self important scumbags that are the true perpetrators of this sorry saga. You and your kind should be absolutely ashamed of yourselves, but you're far too arrogant for that.

Now you can add to your 70 odd posts calling Pies fans racists, go on, I know you want to. Thing is, it's YOU dividing us by race. It's YOU who thinks that there needs to be special treatment based on race, it's YOU who are the racist.

Top post.
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:27 pm

Wokko wrote:
Gerry Cooper wrote:

Agree. Good post
thompsoc 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:48 pm

Go Wokko go!!!!!!!
Absolutely love your comments!
Normally I don't like personal comments.
But this issue is personal!!!!

Gerry Cooper 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:12 pm

Pathetic. No wonder Collingwood fans get laughed at. You can pretend there is no problem here but I'm sure Aboriginal players won't agree with you. The only people showing butthurt on this issue are whites. Funny that, I guess it must be a total coincidence no? Laughing

PS: You can abuse me all you like - I'm not going anywhere. Laughing

thompsoc 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:23 pm

Gerry Cooper wrote:
Pathetic. No wonder Collingwood fans get laughed at. You can pretend there is no problem here but I'm sure Aboriginal players won't agree with you. The only people showing butthurt on this issue are whites. Funny that, I guess it must be a total coincidence no? Laughing

Butthurt!!!!!
Is that a homophobic slur!!!!
Are you a gay hater?
I will say with a comment like that you are a definite.hater.
Do not deny it because I now know that deep down what you are!!!!

Domesticated_Ape Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:37 pm

Gerry Cooper wrote:

Dude, as a neutral, I've gotta say that you're helping your side of this debate about as much as Thompsoc helped his when he said he doesn't believe in recycling.

If you're really so anti-racist and pro-Goodes, why are you laughing and making jokes about this serious instance of racial abuse that he's suffering from? Trolling people is only going to make things worse for Goodes, don't you think?
Reckon Wokko is right to call you out as insincere.
thompsoc 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:29 pm

Domesticated_Ape wrote:
Gerry Cooper wrote:

Dude, as a neutral, I've gotta say that you're helping your side of this debate about as much as Thompsoc helped his when he said he doesn't believe in recycling.

If you're really so anti-racist and pro-Goodes, why are you laughing and making jokes about this serious instance of racial abuse that he's suffering from? Trolling people is only going to make things worse for Goodes, don't you think?
Reckon Wokko is right to call you out as insincere.

Do you think we should recycle these arguments again in another thread?

Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:39 pm

Good to see the AFL showing support, Richmond wore their indigenous jumper, Murphy from the dogs used Adams number, many players indigenous and non indigenous donned the Aboriginal colours, Past players doing their bit, Collingwood even went as far as to drop White, a job well done.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Doc63 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:56 pm

Defender wrote:
Good to see the AFL showing support, Richmond wore their indigenous jumper, Murphy from the dogs used Adams number, many players indigenous and non indigenous donned the Aboriginal colours, Past players doing their bit, Collingwood even went as far as to drop White, a job well done.

LOL!!

Leggie Aries

Bucks for PM.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:59 pm

Defender wrote:

Gold.
Funniest thing you've ever written.
Laughing

thompsoc 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:32 pm

Defender wrote:

As white has been dropped simon black is wanting to make a comeback

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 30 of 53   

Jump to: