Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Food Prices At Footy

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:33 pm
Post subject: Food Prices At FootyReply with quote

Lets have this out before the finals arrive!

Has anyone noticed a significant drop in food prices at the footy, like the AFL arrogantly boasted they had delivered for the long suffering fan? Hardly! Hot Dog sizes have shrunk, while the chips seem to be less in quantity. I further examined a meat pie at Docklands last weekend, only to find the meat (so called) inside resembled 'Whiskers' that we feed to the local Corio strays, then a traditional meat aussie pie.

Donuts are not as big as they once were at the MCG anymore either. So what's going on?

Have they conned us again? Pretending food prices have been reduced, only to sneak a size reduction in to cut their own costs and maintain their rip off margins. Maybe?

Us fans are fed up. What is the AFL Fans Association going to do about this? Moreover, what will Collingwood do to offer us decent fair priced Aussie Made food at our home games from now on?

My wife is very pissed off too!

Brenny 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:56 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pissed off the food is getting cheaper. How can people expect to survive if the food is getting cheaper. How can people possibly afford to live if their wages are getting lower.

Prices should be higher so they can afford their mansions in toorak and drive their brand new ordered C63S.

Prices should be at least triple WinkWink Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:07 pm
Post subject: Re: Food Prices At FootyReply with quote

Hiss wrote:

Has anyone noticed a significant drop in food prices at the footy, like the AFL arrogantly boasted they had delivered for the long suffering fan? Hardly! Hot Dog sizes have shrunk, while the chips seem to be less in quantity. I further examined a meat pie at Docklands last weekend, only to find the meat (so called) inside resembled 'Whiskers' that we feed to the local Corio strays, then a traditional meat aussie pie.

Donuts are not as big as they once were at the MCG anymore either. So what's going on?

Have they conned us again? Pretending food prices have been reduced, only to sneak a size reduction in to cut their own costs and maintain their rip off margins. Maybe?

Us fans are fed up. What is the AFL Fans Association going to do about this? Moreover, what will Collingwood do to offer us decent fair priced Aussie Made food at our home games from now on?

as one gets bigger thus things around them get smaller. this is bertha's problem.

yin-YANG 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:42 pm

John Wren wrote:
Hiss wrote:

as one gets bigger thus things around them get smaller. this is berth's problem.

Yes that's it… if you are looking at Bertha 20 years ago with a bucket of chips in her hands - the chips looked big - enough to share with a few others around you and Mrs Hiss. However fast forward 20 years and those bucket of chips are just sucked down before Bertha has returned to her seat!

It's all relative Hiss… surely you remember that crazy young scientist with his theories on relativity well it seems Bertha is now able to bend space-time around her ample frame Smile

i hate carlton 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:30 pm

Four coffees cost me over twenty bucks. I am never whining about the price of a bag of ground coffee to my missus again.

He's kicking pineapples!

My favourite nicks thread (Laugh at Carlscum): http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?t=66021&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:13 pm

Okay at the MCG but still bloody expensive at that Shithole at Docklands
inxs88 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:24 pm

Hiss wrote:

$3 meat pies yesterday!!

Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:26 pm

Tell Bertha to get off her fat ass and do what women should do, and that's pre prepare food for the men, make her carry it too.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Dangles 

Balmey Army

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:37 pm

Dave The Man wrote:

That's the second time you've referred to the Docklands as that Shithole. I'm beginning to think you don't like it.
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:57 pm
Post subject: YepReply with quote

Defender wrote:
Tell Bertha to get off her fat ass and do what women should do, and that's pre prepare food for the men, make her carry it too.

Bertha loves Benalla. How are you Rob?

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:19 am

i hate carlton wrote:
Four coffees cost me over twenty bucks. I am never whining about the price of a bag of ground coffee to my missus again.

Really? At the G I'm getting them for $4 each which is only slightly above what I'd pay in the city $3.50-$3.80 most of the time (small flat white)

i hate carlton 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:01 pm

I was wanded by a fat security guard as i came in the gate. I'm used to having my bags searched like a shoplifting crim, but this was just over the top.

What did they think I had under the duffle coat? A pie warmer?

He's kicking pineapples!

My favourite nicks thread (Laugh at Carlscum): http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?t=66021&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:00 pm

Dangles wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:

That's the second time you've referred to the Docklands as that Shithole. I'm beginning to think you don't like it.

Does anyone like it?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: