Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

SA COLLINGWOOD MAGPIES welcome all Collingwood Supporters

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fan4collingwood Aries

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:31 pm
Post subject: SA COLLINGWOOD MAGPIES welcome all Collingwood SupportersReply with quote

I can't wait until Thursday!!

If you are in the Mall near the Piggies, please start chanting, as my office is near there and we can here everything from that spot, corner of the Mall and on Stephens Place.

SA MAGPIES would love all to come and meet us at The Joiners Hotel in Hindmarsh, just a short walk from the end of the Tram at The Entertainment Centre.

https://www.facebook.com/events/570851856386812/

SA Magpies would like to invite all Pies supporters in Adelaide for the Collingwood V Port Power game at Adelaide Oval on July 9, to our pre-Game Function at The Joiners.

TIME:
Kick off is at midday, for our Victorian Magpie family and all other guests into town ... and, of course, for those Adelaidians lucky enough to have the day off!

For the locals, there's plenty of parking around the hotel, so head down for a meal and/or few pre-game drinks before heading into the game

WHATS ON:
Full bar and dining facilities, drink specials and $10 lunch specials available. (Menu below)

We will be running a raffle with fantastic prizes,
Prizes: Signed Guernsey. Golf set (2 club covers/2 golfballs). Unisex Collingwood dressing gown. 1/2 doz boutique brewery ales with beer glass. 2 bottles wine with wine glass.
Tickets - 1 for $5. 3 for $10

And non stop Collingwood highlights on the MASSIVE screen.

WHERE:
Our fabulous weekly hosts at The Joiners (their theme is Black & White - perfect venue!)

HOW TO GET THERE: Catch the northbound tram to the Entertainment Centre (last stop), then just 200 metres from Tram via Mary Street, right alongside the Ent Cent.

MARCH TO THE GAME:
From The Joiners we would love to head into the game en masse - It's a short 5min tram ride back into city to the Railway Station, then head across the bridge to Adelaide Oval, Side by Side. Start time for the game is 7.20pm.

Lock it in for Game Day!

GO PIES!!!

The Joiners Lunch Specials

PUB CLASSICS
LUNCH $10

J Beef Burger
beef pattie, smoked bacon, Swiss cheese, beetroot relish, chutney, served with chips
J Spicy Chicken Burger
spicy chicken, smoked bacon, Swiss cheese, salad & relish, served with chips
J Veggie Burger (v)
large field mushroom, feta, roasted capsicum, baby spinach & salad served with chips
Beef Ragu
tender pieces of beef in a rich tomato sauce, served with linguine, finished with parmesan
Fish & Chips
your choice of grilled, beer battered or crumbed served with chips, salad & tartare sauce
Salt & Pepper Squid
dusted in salt & pepper flour, deep fried, served with chips, salad & sweet chilli sauce
Curry of the Day
Chicken / Porterhouse Schnitzel
served with chips & salad
inc complimentary sauce - Gravy, Mushroom, Pepper or Diane
parmigiana topped with smoked ham $3
hawaiian $4
kilpatrick $4
prawn in garlic cream sauce $5

For other menu items available http://thejoiners.com.au/…/06/The-Joiners-Menu_June-2015.pdf

fan4collingwood Aries

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:36 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

http://thejoiners.com.au/

For those who aren't on Facebook.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:08 pm

Kaylene, sounds bloody marvellous, you sound like a great bunch of Magpies people, the great Pie family. Would love too come but have a family commitment unfortunately back here. I will make a damn big effort too get over there next season, thats for sure, never seen the Pies in SA before,live, gotta do it. ! AND, that Beef Ragu burger sounds very tempting too. ! Hope you all have a fantastic night, and GO GO PIES !!

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Medieval 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:55 pm

I feel the same, Piesnchess. I'd love to get over next year and experience the new Adelaide Oval, which is supposed to be fantastic.
fan4collingwood Aries

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:43 am

Adelaide Oval is magnificent! This will be my first footy game there, but have been to the cricket. And the boys are training there on Wednesday arvo, fantastic!

GO PIES

think better 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:25 pm

fan4collingwood wrote:
Adelaide Oval is magnificent! This will be my first footy game there, but have been to the cricket. And the boys are training there on Wednesday arvo, fantastic!

GO PIES

The oval is brilliant, there is not a bad seat in the house - not sure how it happens but 50,000 sounds more like 100,000.

The trick for our guys will be to make the 40,000 Power supporters go quiet and have the 10,000 Pies supporters sound like 20,000.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: