Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post match: Pies pipped again . All comments please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:04 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Lazza wrote:
BucksIsFutureCoach wrote:
Fail to find anything you say to disagree with other than Freeman or Abbott getting a game this year. It's taken half a season for De Goey to justify his place in the side until the game against Hawthorn. Moore is just too skinny to compete so do we keep gifting him games for the sake of his development. Maynard is different. Saw enough of him in the first half to think we should keep playing him. The mistakes people mention all happened in the second half and were the result of having too much ambition. For a kid playing his first game he slotted perfectly into the backline and plays as a natural half back. Need to give him some slack but that's up to the selectors to persevere with him in the team.

Agree fully.

As an update to my post, it does look like Freeman will struggle to get a senior game this year due to his hammy problems. With Abbott, he is a chance I reckon if the right opportunity comes along.
I know we are still in 2015 but geez, I cant wait for this amazing bloody ride to get up to another level next year.

See another one with no bloody patience on this board!

Exciting stuff! Even Frankiboy is posting regularly! Must admit it there is something special brewing. One thing for sure playing the kids in big games is a step in the right direction, as some of these have the talent to take us to that other level!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
Page 17 of 17   

Jump to: