Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

White.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:22 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been critical of White in the past but I don't think he's in a position to be dropped at the moment. I feel like many people are calling for his head due to his bad miss against Fremantle late in the first quarter but he's been better this year than he was last year.

White came back this year leaner, thinner and has somewhat improved as a forward target, but until someone like Reid or Moore come into the senior side he's not going to be dropped and I remember the coaches saying that Reid would play in defence this year rather than as a second tall to Cloke.

Long-term White will struggle to remain in the senior team when Moore emerges and possibly Abbott as well but for now he'll remain in the team and I think people just have to be patient and persist with him in the short-term.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:34 pm

Bring in either Reid or Moore, Tarzan jesse has had enough chances, his shocking miss against the dockers, very late, was last straw. Time for the magoos now jesse my lad !

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:45 pm

Jessie stays....for now.

Until Moore comes on, even with Grundy's inclusion, we need a 3rd tall marking forward.
Piethagoras' Theorem Taurus

the hypotenuse, is always a cakewalk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:38 pm

^ 3rd tall he is, marking forward he aint! But I get what you mean Wink

I don't mind the idea of trying him back, something that's crossed my mind a few times

Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:45 pm

For me he is hot and cold. Some games he has been fantastic. If he could repeat his form of his 100th game he would be an out and out champion. At the lower end of the scale in his poor games he has little effect on the outcome. When you think he has grown as a player he breaks your heart and lets you down. I do not think anything will change in the near future and he will hold his position until a better option is available. Gault has not stepped up, Reid has been injured and Moore is developing and will make it in the future.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:22 pm

I'd be happy to try him in an on ball role, similar to Blicavs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: