Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post match: Pies lose thriller. All comments please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:02 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

John Wren wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Very proud of our young team, gave it their all, against a very experienced hardnut opponent, we gave it our all. In the end, i reckon the umps got the bastards home, that last decision, that gifted them a goal, was a farking disgrace, softest free seen this season, then the yellow maggots followed it up with more shockers, ruined a great game in the end. Dont ever tell me umps dont decide games, those hometown last qtr decisions cost us big. ! But still proud of the boys, tried their guts out. I also think we need Ben Reid back as soon as possible now too. Disappointed but heads up high.

that free kick against frost was there. the one against seedo was not. how the fukk can they pay holding the ball when the ball is clearly being pinned to him? i don't usually get into the umps but that was a disgrace.

Dunno Johnny, i thought it was pretty soft the frost one, its just that, in that type of pressure game, real mad pressure, put the whistle away a bit, and let it go, only pay blatant obvious ones, should have been let go IMHO, it really swung the game, and the seeds one, well, im speechless. Id like to know when was the last time we got gifted a goal liike that one against Frost, long time ago id say. Rolling Eyes

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:03 am
Post subject: YesReply with quote

Pathetic gutless effort. We had the game win and choked! Once again proving we shouldn't be in the top eight. We are the new chokers. Can only beat teams in the bottom eight. Colliwobbles alive and well!
Monco Matt Aries

Do it to THEM before THEY do it to YOU

Damn good effort, couldn't have asked for more than we got. They really did give it their all tonight, just not quite steady enough in the final 10 minutes to seal the deal. Just thought we made too many crucial little errors that cost goals. Goldsack with two missed spoils and a dropped mark directly resulted in 3 goals. Jesse at the end just has to kick that, just has to, can't miss those if he and the team is going to be a top side. Clokey, went awol tonight, just gets owned by McFarlane every time. He really needed to find a way to hit the scoreboard, take a pack mark, have an influence but he failed to deliver which was disappointing.

I thought we were good enough to win that game and really should have. A big missed opportunity there. Which is such a shame considering how hard they worked for it. Witts was great but the burden of taking on the man mountain all night eventually took its toll, and all the kids stood up but they eventually tired a little at the end which is to be expected.

Top effort boys, really proud of the performance. Losses like that are easy to take. They played hard, tough and did not take a backward step. Bring that next week and we will earn respect.

MONCO: Your life.
Dangles 

Balmey Army

doriswilgus wrote:
It was a game of centimetres in the end.Hill misses that free kick,and White kicks his goal,then we win.But then again,it was White,so he probably never was going to kick it.

When White was lining up I thought he was going to miss, which is wrong. A shot from there should be a gimme for an AFL forward. I'd happily see him dropped for Grundy.
think better 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:04 am

Gotta figure that if Reid is good to go White will come out. Witt was very good tonight early but seemed to slow down later in the game. Grundy coming back would be huge.
Flashman 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:05 am

Good effort but sloppy disposal and lack of composure cruelled us in the final quarter. White's miss was bad but it hardly cost us the game. Allowing Walters goals in red time at half and 3/4 time hurt more than that.

One thing is certain though we should not fear any fukking side now.

If you bring pressure, commitment and a total team effort then even the best sides will struggle as we saw tonight.

Be bitter, angry and frustrated and then take it all out on those arrogant Hawthorn kunts next week.

We've improved, they haven't and we are due to beat those bastards and more importantly we are capable of it now.
thompsoc 

Post subject: Re: YesReply with quote

Hiss wrote:
Pathetic gutless effort. We had the game win and choked! Once again proving we shouldn't be in the top eight. We are the new chokers. Can only beat teams in the bottom eight. Colliwobbles alive and well!
Oh Hiss
you have come out of your hole have you.
Say hello to the Mods for me!!!

Dave The Man Scorpio

mattys123 wrote:
Loved the effort, hated the last quarter execution by foot.

Almost there, almost.

The Pressure got to us in the last Qtr.

The More Experince team won

Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:06 am

Don't blame White, he wasn't good but he had ruck duties on top of KF duties and we all know he struggles when made to play that role.

We lost our composure in the last, was an intense game though and we'll take a lot out of it.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
MightyMagpie 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:07 am

Can't fault the players' effort or coaching tonight. An excellent game of footy to watch.

We have players to come back and we will continue to get better. We may still have the odd shocker, but after that I will watch each game expecting us to win.

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:08 am

Piesnchess wrote:
~ Freo dont impress me at all as flag favourites, an ageing list that nearly lost to a bunch of raw kids, on their own pissing ground. Lyon may have blown his load again, for a flag, cannot see it with this mob.

Take Saindlands away and they are very Beatable

STOKA35 Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:08 am

should have won some crucial costly mistakes, 3 goals with less than 2 minutes to go in the first 3 qtrs was the killer for me
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:09 am

Dave The Man wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
~ Freo dont impress me at all as flag favourites, an ageing list that nearly lost to a bunch of raw kids, on their own pissing ground. Lyon may have blown his load again, for a flag, cannot see it with this mob.

Take Saindlands away and they are very Beatable

Take Pendles away and we are very beatable.
colin_wood 

I reckon white vs grundy now....grundy offers more in ruck and as a forward so white is out ?
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

MightyMagpie wrote:
Can't fault the players' effort or coaching tonight. An excellent game of footy to watch.

We have players to come back and we will continue to get better. We may still have the odd shocker, but after that I will watch each game expecting us to win.
What was the question again?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 4 of 11   

Jump to: