Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Irish day

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2000 6:07 pm
Post subject: The Irish dayReply with quote

well me and mavro went to the irish day at vic park today and it was f*ckin boring so we went home after about an hour. what did everyone else think of it?
eMmA 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2000 6:18 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i went!!!!i thought it was ok apart from the f@#kin rain!!!
it wouldnt stop belting down!!!!the tug of war was sooo funny,the collingwood team full of GUYS couldnt even win against an irish team half full of girls,us chicks from this page should have gone in for the collingwood team,we woulda tore em apart!!!
the guys were like all talk no action,shit effort by them!!!!
i ended up going home at like 6 i think but we dropped into SAV & ANTHONYS RESTAURANT for dinner so that was good!!!!really good but anyway!!!yous know how i told ya i was going to sav and anthonys restaurant the other week well yeah i got the photos and they are the BEST!!!the best one though is of me,my friend and all the collingwood boyz!!!!!

but anyway back to the irish day i guess it was a bit shit!!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!!

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2000 6:21 pm

yeah, what exactly was the point of having it??? seeing as the f*ckin CURRENT cwood boys werent going to be in it why did they have it? sorry but to draw a crowd (and keep it) you have to have the players there....
eMmA 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2000 6:26 pm

thats exactly what i think,and the weather has to be good not just have it at any old day,its just collingwoods luck for the rain to hit when they are having an event down there but anyway,CQ i agree bout the players thing too...if they want a crowd shouldnt they know to get at least a few players in and having it the morning after the copeland....well...i mean c'mon,the players would still have hangovers from last night!!!sometimes collingwood are sooo shit at organizing these things!!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2000 7:13 am

ha told ya it would be shit. How honestly can the players go the day after the Copeland then they gotta go on their trip like theyre gonna go to some gay Irish day! Fu@k they were probably still at the after party by the time the bloody Irish Day started. We got home friggen 4 in the morning or something and i was tryin to sleep then everyone rings me up to go to god damm Irish day...jeez! Did it even have anything to do with Collingwood?

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2000 10:48 am

yeah well mavro rang me and ren and f*ckin woke us up and it was 12:00 and were like yeah we'll catch the 3:00 train and it was f*ckin stupid, and the only thing that it had to do with collingwood was black and white jumpers i dunno if the past players were playing or not cos i wasnt really looking.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: