Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

CoPeLaNd...

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2000 7:47 am
Post subject: CoPeLaNd...Reply with quote

ok it late but anyway heres my review!

Well it was pretty kewl we had the footy sluts table hehe! CQ it was heaps mad meeting ya but Fu@k after that i dont think they will let us in the place ever again hehe! It was meant to be some posh do and in we come swearing our heads off. Then the minute we sit down bloody hell CQ u pick up the friggen table sign and hitch it under the table. Then we spot these poor goldfish in this vase in the middle of the table that lucky for them just escaped us pouring our vodka in and killing them hehe how crazy were we! And wot about how we nearly smacked out those poor bitches on the table next to us who kept telling us to shhhhh! NE Way the food was shit, Grog too posh (except thanks to CQ who snuck us in the vodka - **** wot was really in that) There were way too many ppl there especially when they had this autograph thing and we all like nearly fainted coz it got so hot and squashy. But yeah anyway it was so cool to see all the boys again. Well done to every1 especially my legendary Shane OBree who looked mighty sexy up there in his suit!

Now chicks who went - Who looked the hottest? DEFINATELY RICKY WAS IN HIS SEXY SUIT and he was all suntanned!

then there was Chrissy T lookin spunky as usual, Craig the cutie, Rhyce Shaw and Benny Johnston looked spunky um who else guys???

Anyway then we went to the after party thingy at JJ's (thank u Lica for gettin us in u legend!) Most players went to that Michy your Rupie was showin everyone wot a good dancer he was! hey to Jezza by the way u better e-mail me! Magpiegal19 i am never going out in public with u again if u go anywhere near poor Craig J again (hugging him every minute) hehe! Then there was this stooooopid guy in the nightclub bar thingy whatever the hell it was who was tryin to pick me up sayin he was a Collingwood player...yeah right! N E Way he starts crappin on about how he is on our suppie list or top up list or wot ever blah blah blah so i was a real bitch and go come C me when youre on the seniors list hehe! Then he goes Next year i am gonna get on the seniors list and take u to the Brownlow and marry u ahhhh it was so funny CQ youz should have all came! So wot exactly did youz get up to after? Run off with some players ha? We got home like 4 or something lucky my parents were asleep...phew!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

......p.s. the rest i will tell youz in footy sluts!

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2000 10:53 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah it i forgot half that stuff!! umm me and ren rocked up home at 5AM but seeing as my parents are in scotland it didnt really matter!!! f*ck that was a kewl night!!
REN 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2000 12:23 pm

although we didn't pick up at the copeland we were stalked by a carload of sexy guys through 4 suburbs and we went over their house at 3AM then they came over CQs at 5AM but we were a bit wrecked and it took a while to find the way home, lets just say that we all got lucky and leave it at that. Oh and they were still good looking later on in the morning when we sobered up weren't they CQ......

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2000 4:03 pm

ah u bloody bitches u better not be lying here --> N E Way if they werent players it dont count baybee!! hehe!

So u just picked these deros up off the street or something ha? Christ!!! weird! Youz musta turned your place into a brothel seeing your parents r away i wish mine would piss off too! So when r yours back? U better have some wild off-season parties while they r gone and get all us over! Get the whole Collingwood team over haha (minus their chicks 4 once)!!!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 9:46 am

ha! no we didnt pick em up off the street, we knew one of em so thats different. ah they r back at the end of this month, f*ck 7 weeks went fast!! ha! yeah when i found out they were pissin off i was stoked but it's basically the same cept we piss up in the lounge. but its still pretty f*ckin kewl (cept i have to cook my own tea) but anyway im sure no one else really cares so yeah....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: