Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

US Election 2016

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 146, 147, 148  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:33 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Pi wrote:
Trumps astonishingly fake doctors letter,

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jennifer-gunter/im-a-doctor-heres-concerning-trumps-medical-letter_b_11565838.html
Laughing

Not sure why we need to see his medical records, but that is incredibly bizarre. Why would he go to such lengths (or lack thereof) to fake one? Surely it couldn't have been so hard to get a real GP to write a letter for him.

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:45 pm

^ well that is easier to read and makes more sense than most of the medical entries or discharge summaries I read when auditing patient medical records ( and I audit a shipload) Razz

Oh and it's typed - I long for typed so I don't have to waste so so sooo much time trying to decipher scrawls which resemble 2 yr old attempts at writing!!!

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:56 pm

Morrigu wrote:
^ well that is easier to read and makes more sense than most of the medical entries or discharge summaries I read when auditing patient medical records ( and I audit a shipload) Razz

Oh and it's typed - I long for typed so I don't have to waste so so sooo much time trying to decipher scrawls which resemble 2 yr old attempts at writing!!!

oh boy, do I know where your coming from.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:38 am

It's at medical school right? Its a special writing class for doctors so patients can't read the notes.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:28 pm

Wokko wrote:
Trump back in the lead in LA Times poll.

http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

Is going hard after the black vote. Don't have a link, but apparently he's quadrupled his support amongst blacks.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/08/20/trump-african-american-people-have-been-mistreated-and-abused-by-democratic-politicians/

That black vote chasing must be doing wonders:(Mind you 12 votes from a base of 3 I suppose is quadrupling of the black vote)

Reuters poll today has Clinton leading by 12 points

Let's split the difference: Clinton here 12, LA times has a tie, that puts Clinton about 6 pt's in front at this point in time

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN10Y28J

The main poll that collates & averages out the other polls shows Clinton at 5.5 (which has not yet factored the "Reuters Poll".

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

A lot of water to go under the bridge, a lot of backstabbing & muck raking to go till the big poll in town

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:08 pm

Hands up all those who think it will be good for Australians if Trump wins. And, if you think that, why do think that?
Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:31 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
Hands up all those who think it will be good for Australians if Trump wins. And, if you think that, why do think that?

I don't think Trump winning will be good for anybody but I do think Clinton winning will be very funny just to watch all the resident right wingers go off on Nick's...... Twisted Evil Razz Laughing Smile

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:26 pm

Lazza wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:

I don't think Trump winning will be good for anybody but I do think Clinton winning will be very funny just to watch all the resident right wingers go off on Nick's...... Twisted Evil Razz Laughing Smile

I think Trump winning would be funny for the same principle, watching all the resident lefties go nuts and insult the intelligence of the US people. Razz Laughing

To answer the question, IMHO Clinton would be probably more of the same, so neutral impact on Australia.

Trump is a wildcard who is very focused on USA first and to hell with the rest of the world, so you'd have to say he's more likely to have a negative impact on Australia from a USA/AUS relationship perspective, how that hangs economically I have NFI. It may actually be of benefit if the US burns China, or it may be to our detriment.

Regardless, I can't vote in the US election and I'm not cheerleading for either.

I don't like Hillary and I'm intrigued by Trump and how he's gone about it but other than the $20 David will owe me, I don't have a dog in the fight.

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:38 pm

think positive wrote:
It's at medical school right? Its a special writing class for doctors so patients can't read the notes.

Yeah that and piss of the nurses 101!!

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:58 pm

Morrigu wrote:
think positive wrote:

Yeah that and piss of the nurses 101!!

Lol!

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:51 pm

Here comes Donny.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/elections/polls.html?_r=0

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:27 pm

He's still in it and the presidential debates will really set the tone for his overall opinion ratings as we approach election day.

The first presidential debate will be held on Monday September 26 2016.

http://www.uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2016-debate-schedule/2016-presidential-debate-schedule/

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:00 pm

David, keep that $20 on hand,
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:03 am

I'm not overly ensconced in the polls at the moment. We probably won't have any solid idea on which way the numbers are going until about two or three weeks before the election at the earliest.
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:05 pm

By the way, if you are following the head-to-head polls religiously, keep in mind that the election is decided by electoral college votes, not overall percentage. Those numbers still aren't looking great for Trump:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html

Of course, much will depend on turnout and whatever transpires over the next couple of months of campaigning. I don't think anyone would be close to calling it yet.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 146, 147, 148  Next
Page 85 of 148   

Jump to: