Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

US Election 2016

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94 ... 146, 147, 148  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:59 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Be interesting to see what happens next. Hillary and the democrats are going all out. will Donnie unleash on Bill and how Hillary covered up and threatened women who hadn't been receptive to his attention?

Donnie's been finished more times than John Farnham in this election but keeps getting up.

Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:13 pm

I find it funny how Hillary can even say anything about a bit of bloke talk 10 years ago when Bill was jumping all that he could when he was in office.... hypocrite or what!
doriswilgus 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:46 pm

Trump is finished and good riddance.Sexist,racist pig!
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:59 pm

I don't like Bill Clinton at all and agree that he's probably at least as much of a sleaze as Trump if not more. But last time I checked he's not running for office. Hillary should be judged to the extent that she was complicit in his behaviour, but she is not her husband.

Personally, I would prefer it if presidential candidates weren't judged on their moral character at all. It could well be, in theory, that the most qualified person for the job could also be a self-proclaimed 'pussy grabber'. But I'd also prefer if presidential candidates weren't knuckledragging morons with no understanding of how government or international diplomacy operate, and it's a little too late for that now. Whichever way you look at these things, he's remarkably unqualified to be president.

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:04 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Be interesting to see what happens next. Hillary and the democrats are going all out. will Donnie unleash on Bill and how Hillary covered up and threatened women who hadn't been receptive to his attention?

Donnie's been finished more times than John Farnham in this election but keeps getting up.

And, like Little Johnny, it's all been downhill since "Sadie, the Cleaning Lady".
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:20 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Be interesting to see what happens next. Hillary and the democrats are going all out.

Not just the Democrats.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/08/donald-trump-list-of-republicans-reject-support-endorsement

This guy seems to sum up the prevailing mood amongst the Christian right:

Quote:
John Boozman, Arkansas senator: “If I ever heard anyone speak this way about [my daughters and granddaughters] they would be shopping for a new set of teeth"

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:31 pm

Interesting comments. https://twitter.com/hashtag/GaysForTrump?src=hash
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:32 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Interesting comments. https://twitter.com/hashtag/GaysForTrump?src=hash

Grasping at straws.

Say good night Irene

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:34 pm

stui magpie wrote:

HIlary & the democrats going all out?

Ahem. Need to widen your reading Laughing

That belongs under jokes, jokes & more jokes I think you'll find.

What would undo Hilary is if Donny did step aside

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:36 pm

^ hope you are wrong - everything I have read says if he wins the exchange AUD vs Dollar rate goes up Evil or Very Mad
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:04 pm

I guess he gets to test out the "I could shoot someone in Times Square and not lose a supporter".

Hillary Clinton is so corrupt and evil and has actually done corrupt and evil things, whereas once again Trump has said something stupid. I find it unfathomable that someone like HC gets a free pass on all her shit and Trump is undone by being a $Ł$%^%%$ idiot on a hot mic over a decade ago.

I guess when the liberal media and political establishment are all invested in you it's much easier to get away with murder. Literally.
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:07 pm

One day on from Pussy Grab and the main tracking poll has barely shown the needle move.

http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

Teflon Don strikes again.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:14 pm

Wokko wrote:
I guess he gets to test out the "I could shoot someone in Times Square and not lose a supporter".

Hillary Clinton is so corrupt and evil and has actually done corrupt and evil things, whereas once again Trump has said something stupid. I find it unfathomable that someone like HC gets a free pass on all her shit and Trump is undone by being a $Ł$%^%%$ idiot on a hot mic over a decade ago.

I guess when the liberal media and political establishment are all invested in you it's much easier to get away with murder. Literally.

Just a tad simplistic isn't it? good vs evil Rolling Eyes

If you think all he has done is mention a few words on a hot mic then the weather must be bloody cold in Ballarat.

Which part of DT saying that he sexually assaults women did you miss?

HC ain't been gettin' no free pass that I've read. Must be a bit warmer in Melbourne.

HC does have the establishment behind her, that is true.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:18 pm

Wokko wrote:
One day on from Pussy Grab and the main tracking poll has barely shown the needle move.

http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

Teflon Don strikes again.

Ahem: fact check:

LA times has Trump ahead in virtually all its polling.

Try this:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

An average of many polls

LA times stands out because it's the only one showing (& invariably showing) DT ahead

I think this will be the undoer but he won't go down without a huge fightback. So many republicans are disendorsing him now in key seats

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:21 pm

Wokko wrote:

Imagine if he did.....shoot someone......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94 ... 146, 147, 148  Next
Page 93 of 148   

Jump to: