Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

US Election 2016

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 146, 147, 148  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:33 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

You are asking about yourself?
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:18 am

After the GOP bounce for Trump comes the Clinton bounce. That plus Trumps own goal (give him enough rope) over the US Muslim family who lost a son in the war in Iraq then the bounce has only just started.

Long way to go but a slide for Trump & a rise for Clinton where she is leading by 4.4%

This is an aggregate & average for a whole lot of polls concluding 1 August 16.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:34 am

Another, what, three months left? Seems hard to get much from that graph other than to presume that there are a great many peaks and troughs and lead changes to come.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:22 am

Is the Trump campaign starting to implode?

One republican representative from New York has stated he is going to vote for Hilary Clinton. He is the first - watch this space for the queue.

Obama has just skewered Trump in calm & measured tones.

Republicans are starting to line up to belt trump over his inane & malicious comments over the Muslim American family who lost a son a captain the US army.

Best of all this was an own goal by trump. Give him enough rope.

Still, a long way to go, a lot of water to pass under the bridge but the signs are pleasing at this point in time.

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:25 am

"Clinton Poll Bounce"

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/01/pat-caddell-on-cooked-reuters-poll-never-in-my-life-have-i-seen-a-news-organization-do-something-so-dishonest/
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:07 am

Is Trump losing it:

Too many own goals?

Too many shrill attacks?

Too narcissistic for his own good?

Is this the beginning of the end for Trump?

Are people getting sick & tired of his negativity & shrill blaming of others for his own mess?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/is-this-the-beginning-of-the-end-for-donald-trump/2016/08/02/d9de43fc-58f3-11e6-9aee-8075993d73a2_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-e%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

Far too early to call & as noted earlier a lot of water to run under the bridge but so far quite enjoyable to watch.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:48 am

Oh the narcissist Trump keeps on giving & now receiving:

"Have you no decency sir?"

Paul McGeough on Trump:

http://www.theage.com.au/world/us-election/warren-buffett-challenges-donald-trump-to-release-tax-returns-20160802-gqj3jz.html

regan is true fullback 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:06 pm

Quote:
Donald Trump bragged he could have slept with Princess Diana
FEBRUARY 26, 2016 9:23AM News.com.au

Quote:
Months after Diana died in a car crash in 1997, Trump told US shock jock Howard Stern he believed the royal was supermodel beautiful, adding she had the height, she had magnificent skin.
Why do people think its egotistical of you to say you couldve gotten with Lady Di? Stern asked. You couldve gotten her, right? You couldve nailed her?
The Republican responded: I think I could have.

I think this is getting into Norman Mailer territory. Old Norman insisted he had a special relationship with Marilyn Monroe and wrote a book about it. Only problem was that the lady in question had been deceased for many years...
Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:35 pm

watt price tully wrote:
Is Trump losing it:

Too many own goals?

Too many shrill attacks?

Too narcissistic for his own good?

Is this the beginning of the end for Trump?

Are people getting sick & tired of his negativity & shrill blaming of others for his own mess?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/is-this-the-beginning-of-the-end-for-donald-trump/2016/08/02/d9de43fc-58f3-11e6-9aee-8075993d73a2_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-e%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

Far too early to call & as noted earlier a lot of water to run under the bridge but so far quite enjoyable to watch.

Yeah too early to call it just yet.......

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:18 pm

Samantha Bee nails it again.

Smart, intelligent, sharp & funny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPJHdfzZ5rU

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:22 pm

The only shrillness and desperation I've noticed is coming from the anti-trumpers who have belatedly come to the realisation that he is a legitimate chance to be POTUS.

It's as entirely predictable as it is humorous to watch. It's also counter productive as the shriller they get and the more they ridicule him and his supporters, the more people they drive to him.

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:31 pm

stui magpie wrote:
The only shrillness and desperation I've noticed is coming from the anti-trumpers who have belatedly come to the realisation that he is a legitimate chance to be POTUS.

It's as entirely predictable as it is humorous to watch. It's also counter productive as the shriller they get and the more they ridicule him and his supporters, the more people they drive to him.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:39 pm

^

LOL,

Needs a bigger beard and some wire frame glasses. Razz Laughing

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:57 pm

Intelligent, powerful republican backs Clinton & dumps on Trump. She will be donating big time to Clinton.

How many others will join the queue?

Go figure

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/03/silicon-valley-republican-meg-whitman-endorses-clinton-calls-trump-an-authoritarian-threat-to-nation/?hpid=hp_special-topic-chain_mm-whitman-215am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

Very Happy Wink

Must be just a shrill reaction on her part Rolling Eyes

Still, a long way to go but so far lookin' good.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:10 pm

Quote:
Whitmans views on Trump are no surprise. The unsuccessful Republican candidate for governor of California in 2010 compared him to Adolph Hitler and Benito Mussolini at a June meeting in Utah of Republican donors and executives and helped bankroll an anti-Trump super-Pac this Spring. She is close to 2012 Republican nominee Mitt Romney, the sponsor of that meeting, where she also reportedly indicated that she would probably be supporting Clinton.

Quote:
Must be just a shrill reaction on her part

Good call, it most definitely is. A shrill dummy spit if ever I saw one. Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 146, 147, 148  Next
Page 79 of 148   

Jump to: