Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

US Election 2016

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 146, 147, 148  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:19 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Morrigu wrote:
watt price tully wrote:
Wow, Bill Clinton still has it in spades

Yeah he does - he makes my skin crawl yuk yuk yuk sleazy ++++ And she has enabled him and victim blamed. I'm surprised you can have any admiration for her Confused

She enabled him? Think that's a bit rich IMO

I always understood he never had sex with that woman & didn't inhale Wink

Have a listen to his speech - brilliant stuff.

In terms of support it's always going to be who is the least worst & she is by a a country mile - why even Bernie agrees Wink

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:01 am

Morrigu wrote:
watt price tully wrote:

Yeah he does - he makes my skin crawl yuk yuk yuk sleazy ++++ And she has enabled him and victim blamed. I'm surprised you can have any admiration for her Confused

Can barely even stand to look at him. Not interested in his personal affairs (though some of the allegations against him are hair-raising), but the guy was corrupt to the core, sold out African-Americans to the prison industry and caused untold misery in Iraq, Sudan and elsewhere. Hillary feels a lot more electable without him around.

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:41 am

David wrote:
Morrigu wrote:
watt price tully wrote:

Can barely even stand to look at him. Not interested in his personal affairs (though some of the allegations against him are hair-raising), but the guy was corrupt to the core, sold out African-Americans to the prison industry and caused untold misery in Iraq, Sudan and elsewhere. Hillary feels a lot more electable without him around.

And you think she'd be different to him how? (apart from screwing interns that is)

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:56 am

Morrigu wrote:
watt price tully wrote:

I don't know from experience but I'd reckon the wife being cheated on is the victim, the other two are guilty as hell.

And back to topic, surely Hilary has to be a far better, more stable option than the Don.

I was surfing the net last night, it's amazing how many actors seem to think they are suited to government! Gees even Rosanne Barr ran! And got a few votes! Strange, very strange way to govern a country.

Lazza 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:19 am

Absolutely brilliant speech from Bill Clinton.

Really looking forward to Obama bettering it though.

As for Trump, he now wants the Russians involved with investigating the Clinton emails!!

Who next? Maybe MM might score a new job away from coaching recruits or talking the same old shit in the media...Smile Smile

Lazza 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:21 am

think positive wrote:
And back to topic, surely Hilary has to be a far better, more stable option than the Don.

Logically and rationally yes but are US voters ever logical or rational??? Time will tell.

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:46 am

Lazza wrote:

As for Trump, he now wants the Russians involved with investigating the Clinton emails!!

Trump: the Moscovian Candidate!

The bromance between him and Putin makes total sense when you think about it. Both essentially see the world in the same manner they're both nationalist authoritarians and extreme capitalists who reject European-style liberalism and trade on fear of minorities. And there's no doubt that a Trump presidency would be great for the Russian government, in that it would enable Putin to do what he likes in Eastern Europe with little threat of sanctions or pushback. It would be fascinating if it turned out that Russia had actually been working for him behind the scenes, as some are beginning to suspect grounds for impeachment?

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:54 am

Scary

Funny, they both have that half crazy look about them too. What a match made in hell

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:38 pm

Was just listening to Newsradio where they had a live feed of what sounded like some absolute bargain-basement, cheap-applause-seeking speaker at the Democratic convention. Turned out it was the VP nominee.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:24 pm

Samantha Bee - has been brilliant these elections.

An excellent recent example includes this episode while covering the GOP Republican convention:

http://www.vox.com/2016/7/26/12286832/full-frontal-samantha-bee-black-lives-matter-rnc

Who is Samantha Bee?

She was a "correspondent" for The Daily Show when Jon Stewart was hosting the programme. She's married to Jason Jones a producer of the show - one of the funniest correspondents to have been on the daily show with John Stewart.

roar 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:28 pm

stui magpie wrote:
David wrote:
Morrigu wrote:
watt price tully wrote:

And you think she'd be different to him how? (apart from screwing interns that is)

Reckon she will be worse.

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:30 pm

David wrote:
Was just listening to Newsradio where they had a live feed of what sounded like some absolute bargain-basement, cheap-applause-seeking speaker at the Democratic convention. Turned out it was the VP nominee.

Yeah, I don't think the Hillary campaign could've made a worse choice. Their whole convention has been a shitshow, protests, walkouts, BOOOooooo and now Sanders has said he's returning to the Senate as an independent.

Obama speaking just shows how shit Hillary is with crowds, she can't read them at all and when she speaks it's like nails down a blackboard. She's already running behind Trump in the polls, and I can't see this convention giving her any kind of boost. In the absence of any kind of huge scandal I'm just about ready to call this for Trump.
roar 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:46 pm

I really hope Trump does win.
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:05 pm

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:46 pm

David wrote:
Lazza wrote:

Trump: the Moscovian Candidate!

The bromance between him and Putin makes total sense when you think about it. Both essentially see the world in the same manner they're both nationalist authoritarians and extreme capitalists who reject European-style liberalism and trade on fear of minorities. And there's no doubt that a Trump presidency would be great for the Russian government, in that it would enable Putin to do what he likes in Eastern Europe with little threat of sanctions or pushback. It would be fascinating if it turned out that Russia had actually been working for him behind the scenes, as some are beginning to suspect grounds for impeachment?

Or he's just asking them to release the rest of the emails, considering it's suspected that it was the Russians who did the hacking and have the content to Wikileaks.

Hope you got that $20 put aside for me. Razz Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 146, 147, 148  Next
Page 75 of 148   

Jump to: