Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

US Election 2016

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 146, 147, 148  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:41 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Its actually a favourite thing of hers, to say people are just like Hitler.

And it just rolls off the tongue too Wink

Hillary Clinton compares Vladimir Putins actions in Ukraine to Adolf Hitlers in Nazi Germany

http://www.presstelegram.com/general-news/20140304/hillary-clinton-compares-vladimir-putins-actions-in-ukraine-to-adolf-hitlers-in-nazi-Germany

Hillary Clinton likens Donald Trump to Hitler at Jewish lobby group
The Democrat compared the dark chapters of history' of World War II to her rival's racist rhetoric

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/hillary-clinton-likens-donald-trump-to-hitler-at-jewish-lobby-group-a6944456.html

KKK Leader Endorses Hillary Clinton In Off Chance She's Undercover Hitler

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/hillary-clinton-kkk_us_56e7373ae4b0b25c918304f2

A bit of an obsession for her perhaps?

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:49 pm

Mike Moore is on the money. http://michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/

I picked this up this morning as I had not taken notice. Trumps Mrs said in her plagiarised speach "if you want your Country to be Safe, Vote for Donald". If the First lady had of said that, Murdoch and his cronies would have ripped into her.
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:36 pm

Murdoch's been going hard against Trump for a while now. He's an open borders Neo-Con like Jeb!, Paul Ryan, Rubio etc.

Melania speaks 5 languages and English isn't her first one, I think we can cut her some slack.
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:44 pm

Has he really? I've mostly only heard positive things about Trump from Murdoch (though it's true that Fox, at least in the early part of the campaign, had a bit of a vendetta against him).
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:47 pm

David wrote:
Has he really? I've mostly only heard positive things about Trump from Murdoch (though it's true that Fox, at least in the early part of the campaign, had a bit of a vendetta against him).

I've got The Australian on my FB feed and almost every Trump story was negative. These types would prefer Hillary to Trump because they can buy her off, Trump is a wild card and the rich and powerful don't like wildcards. The veneer of power and control they have is pretty fragile, if the mob gets riled up then it can come crashing down pretty fast.
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:58 pm

Wokko wrote:
Murdoch's been going hard against Trump for a while now. He's an open borders Neo-Con like Jeb!, Paul Ryan, Rubio etc.

Melania speaks 5 languages and English isn't her first one, I think we can cut her some slack.
Fox must be owned by someone else then. As for cutting her some slack, no chance.

Two shocking candidates for US President is a massive concern.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:01 pm

The rich and powerful will be just fine with Trump, don't you worry. It's his likely unelectability that concerns them, not his policies.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:02 pm

Culprit wrote:
[quote="Wokko"]Murdoch's been going hard against Trump for a while now. He's an open borders Neo-Con like Jeb!, Paul Ryan, Rubio etc.

Melania speaks 5 languages and English isn't her first one, I think we can cut her some slack.[/quote]Fox must be owned by someone else then. As for cutting her some slack, no chance.

Two shocking candidates for US President is a massive concern.
As Bertrand Russel said, it must have taken ages for people to realize that a brace of pheasants and a couple of days are both instances of the number "two. "
Lazza 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:58 pm

Wokko wrote:

Have you watched Fox news lately Wokko? It makes what you say laughable dude... Laughing Smile They couldn't be more Trump focussed if they tried.

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:53 pm

Have you watched it?

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/02/10/fox-news-is-plummeting-as-trump-win-tears-the-network-apart.html

They went HARD at Trump during the primaries and the network has torn itself apart in a civil war over supporting him or not.
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:32 pm

Have to agree with Wokko here. Though some of their talking heads like Sean Hannity have jumped on board the Trump bandwagon, they've mostly backed the establishment Republicans and Cruz-supporting Tea Party types (both of whom are staunchly opposed to Trump) since the beginning. It may seem perplexing, but the American right is as fragmented as the left right now.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:03 pm

Murdoch is supporting Clinton over Trump, just like he supported Whitlam at first and editorially endorsed Gillard.

It will become more apparent as the actual election gets underway, this is all just the pre fight yap at the weigh in. Once the fight gets underway, all bets are off.

Lets not forget when people jump on what Trump says as proof that he's an idiot, he's actually more progressive than Clinton.

I reckon once he's elected POTUS you can forget about most of what he said he would do, and worry about what he actually believes in and what he will do.

Some of these things are the same, some are not. He's a wildcard and won't owe favours to anyone and that frightens the shite out of the establishment who are used to controlling things.

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:16 pm

David wrote:
Have to agree with Wokko here. Though some of their talking heads like Sean Hannity have jumped on board the Trump bandwagon, they've mostly backed the establishment Republicans and Cruz-supporting Tea Party types (both of whom are staunchly opposed to Trump) since the beginning. It may seem perplexing, but the American right is as fragmented as the left right now.

Do let me know, in due course, if capitalism is negatively affected by Trump being elected. In late-breaking news, I think you may find that big money will be just fine with either candidate.
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:50 pm

I just want to know whether the AUD will go up or down against the USD depending on who gets elected?

I couldnt give a rats who they elect but we need USD for Africa next year so I'm for whoever will give us more USD when we exchange - shallow much Laughing

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:12 pm

^

Short term, I predict that when Trump is elected the $US will nosedive due to market uncertainty. That's the time to buy because it will go back up.

Disclaimer - don't take financial advice from drunken HR people. Razz Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 146, 147, 148  Next
Page 73 of 148   

Jump to: